Opinions on this? I enjoyed it

Opinions on this? I enjoyed it.

Pure Kino.

Anderson's most underrated.

>Anderson's most underrated.
Definitely. Probably because it's his most child friendly.

Yeah it's excellent. Actually solid script for adults and can be enjoyed by children, wish I grew up with it. Great soundtrack, lots of heart, visually stunning. Looking forward to Anderson's next film, also stop motion.

It's great, very excited for Anderson's next film which is also animated. Oh wait are we still pretending to hate Wes on Sup Forums?

My favorite scene was the one when his cousin is crying in bed and so he opens up the train set and they start watching it together. When I first watched this movie I didn't really get that scene, but then I thought about it more and I realized that it's actually a realistic depiction of how people sometimes try to comfort others without saying anything

It's weird how George Clooney has the perfect fox voice. Meryl Streep was great too.

Stop motion, if done right, makes classics. Can't wait for Isle of Dogs.

it's true, a lot of actors doing voice roles feels outsized, but Cloon perfectly suited Mr. Fox

I think Wes has some type of autism because he really seems to understand the child's mindset. Moonrise kingdom is obviously for a slightly older crowd but I think it captures the feelings of youth and young love better than most movies. At the same time it doesn't sanitize those experiences either.

>if what I think is happening, is happening…it better not be.

loved it.

This, and quite likely his best. I loved Mr. Fox and Roald Dahl in general as a kid and randomly being shown this movie after having not thought about it for about 15 years was fucking magical. The Boggis Bunce and Bean rhyme sounded exactly how I pictured it.

absolutely fucking hate it

Kristopherson a cute

I don't understand why the animals spoke in American accent but the humans were english

Haven't seen it but it's Wes Andersen so I know it's le "quirky"

He's a natural

cuck

I would call it gateway-Wes Anderson.

I never quite got his early films but after seeing this I sort of understood his deal.

Best animated film of the 21st century