how did usa ruin your country?

greentext your stories please

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html
snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/
jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>pretended to 'free' my country in 1944 while doing more damage than the germans did in 4 years
>started propaganda afterwards because it was not enough

>be american
>get shot

1944-1945

>born in India
>America funds state sponsor of terrorism next door

>The thirteenth ammendment

>Shut down our nuclear weapons program when we are sooo close.
>Sold us junk yard grade weapons at a high as fuck price.
>"Defender of freedom and democracy", do business with a commie government.

Why would the Germans damage it? It was their own country. You surrendered it to them, remember?

>how did usa ruin your country?

>surrender to superior German army in 20 minutes
>get saved by USSR suicide monkeys and USA
>get glorious CDG as a leader

yeah we sure screwed you on that one

ITT: Fags whine about their countries getting cucked/BTFO by a superior nation with superior people.

The weak will always be dominated by the strong.

>Be bong
>Have lovely colonies
>Uppity locals rebel
>No problem, too long to ship over more troops to actually defend
>America created
>Imokwiththistbhfam.7z
>You're freeing the slaves
>Ok son, go for it
>Black "culture" unleashed
>Rap and ghetto culture infest our glorious island
>Uppity wiggers acting like retard gibsmedats
>Burgers invade countries
>Create refugee crises
>Ruin Europe

Worst of all, those uncultured heathens dump perfectly good tea into the sea! This should be recognised as a war crime.

> be white American
> get curbstomped

FIXED THAT FOR YOU. BUT TOGETHER, WE CAN FIX AMERICA!

SIGN THIS PETITION: change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

THEY WILL COME FOR YOU: web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html

THEY ARE UNASHAMED TO BRAG ABOUT IT: snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/

> Your home in ashes, your starving children strewn about you half-dead and sobbing, packs of vicious wild dogs roaming the streets of once-happy American suburbs feeding off the weak, the cities burning on the horizon and the ground rumbling underfoot from the Chinese tanks out enforcing the new government's mandatory curfew.

> And always, through the din of screams and smoke and jackboots marching in unison, above it all you hear Obama laughing. It's been three weeks since you've had anything but pages torn from the family bible to eat. Your feet ache; your shoes have long ago been stolen by roving gangs of armed minorities and the tattered strips of the American flag you've bound them in do little to stop the cold, let alone the blisters.

THEY STABBED NATIONALISTS IN SACRAMENTO, AND WERE KNOWN TO THREATEN OTHERS WITH KNIVES:

jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3

> Just last June Ms. Gratz filed a report with Detroit police accusing Luke Massie, national chairman of the activist group By Any Means Necessary, of displaying a knife during a heated confrontation outside a state civil rights meeting. "It was one of several attempts to either intimidate me or attack my character," she said yesterday in an interview after a speech she gave at the National Association of Scholars meeting in Boston. She said Mr. Massie had a knife in his right pants pocket and toyed with it, pulling it halfway out of his pants but not drawing its blade. Mr. Massie denies the allegation.

It took in germanic communist kikes who hated everything about it and elected a nigger.

Forgot the video

They enabled kebab.

Congrats on your superior country funding state sponsors or terror in Pakistan and Saudi Barbaria

It could never backfire right

They export the toxic waste they call culture all over the world.

That part about social is mostly fucking retarded though.

Daily reminder that it was Americans who ruined America.
We have no one to blame but ourselves. You can blame the Jews but they're too cowardly to make a difference in a strong society. If we had been strong and without sin this wouldn't have happened.

Starting retarded wars in sand countries, causing some of the sand people to flee here

Soros'd us in the 90's, knowing full well stockyard workers ain't smart enough to do the math. Could be worse, at least we got a proper hazing before the global recession.

>superior

You actually just BTFO'd my previous comment. I agree with you. That's fucked up.

They didn't, they have been a great supporter tbqh

you wouldn't have gotten "ruined" by us if your countries weren't weak trash, fampais

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA
'USA

USA

USAUSA

USA

USAUSA

USA

USAUSA

USA

USAUSA

USA

USAUSA

USA

USAUSA

USA

USA
USA

USA

>Britain gets invaded
>We fight back, we're literally fighting for the right of the British to exist and have self determination
>London gets bombed to fuck, many thousands die
>But we win

However...

>France gets invaded
>"Oh no not our beautiful city!!! We surrender!"
Weak

You miss the news, Champ?

No one cares. The school has given the statement it will not do anything because she was on vacation and doing something would be "going after a teacher for her politics and activities". The FBI announced they were investigating the people who REPORTED her. Local PD said they were investigating but have no reason to press charges against her.

>using the systems channels when they only shield them and the nigger makes sure they cant be used against them

They did love buying your cocaine.

>be usa
>win ww2
>dont annex all the countries into usa
thats how we fucked up senpai

It didnt and Americans are great

then how come you are fucking your ownselfs up ?

Let freedom ring you foreign faggots and happy 4th of July

>be serb
>get bombed

>be dutch
>american lapdog

>destroyed our infrastructure
>didn't let us leave amicably
>didn't let us send the slaves back to Africa
>a decade of "Reconstruction" and unelected governments that set us back decades

CSA nevar forget

your a country of faggots and you didnt even show up for ww2... you let down the human race and milions died because of your faggotry

Well, SOMEBODY had to make all that money off of cheap, exploitable, contagious latches onto basic urges. It might as well be us.

What's that, you say? Nobody had to do it? Oh yeah, well nobody HAD to build enough nukes to kill off the entire human species 10 times over. Is my answer to that.

Well we haven't really been jewed by the Americans like France or others but

>USA starts shit in Ukraine
>Ukraine becomes a civil war
>Our passenger jet gets shot down because of that
>there is no evidence it came from the Russian separatist
>USA "It was dem ruski's we have proof but we won't show"
>USA "we need to sanction those dem Ruski's cuz they killed muh innocent westerners"
>USA wants every European and western country to sanction Russia
>USA gives the least sanctions since they aren't that well connected with Russia anyway
>meanwhile our agrarian, flower and other export sectors got a hard hit because of this

Can't think of anything else but wherever USA goes they will fuck it up somewhere

Do I need to say anything? We've been enemies for the past 100 years.

FUCK

East superpower, best superpower.

the usa did not annex this shithole and now we have weedman and a bunch of sjws

made my natives act like niggers

What do you mean? They actually collaborated with the nazis.

>Be my dad, born in Mexico
>born into a family with realtives in the Narcos because no other way to make money
>Mexico is riddled with cartels because we border the US and they love drugs
>his uncle and cousin are killed for some Narco related reason
>my mom and dad say they need to gtfo
>grandfather pays for them to be brought to the US
>be me, get born in Arkansas

Dumb CIA and DEA niggers

Supporting the US right now is supporting the destruction of the world, jewish supremacy and a fucking subhuman nigger from the land of OOGA BOOGA ME SUCK COW BUTTHOLE.

If you support the US you're sucking nigger dick.

Daily reminder, Libyan invasion was yuropoors idea but they were too poor to send the actual troops.

What if I told you weedman and SJWs were a fallout of American "culture"

destabilizing the middle-east

I honestly wouldn't mind being more United with Russia than the USA

>Trinidadian-born immigrant

T.nigger

They haven't, they protect and serve us with their massive army so we don't come down there and burn their "white" house down again
8/10 neighbors, would be 10/10 if they weren't such fat retards

>it is the US fault that my family act like niggers and parasites.

they don't send their best.

It didnt ;^)

I entirely agree. Brexit gives us that option now.

>yes we have a great empire
>wait what's this people are complaining about a slight tax
>we'll put some guards on duty so this dosent get out of hand
>they threw rocks at people wtf do they wanna get shot
>well fuck you it's not like you'll get anymore land

Some years later
>they let known terrorists use a known plan to fly into the twin towers
>wtf why are we at war with Afghanistan, we did that before and made a tactical retreat so what makes you think you can
>mosques become overrun with extremists now that they hear your drones are killing the little boys they wanted to fuck
>lee rigby dies, a brave soldier of our queen hacked to death in broad daylight

>causes refugee crisis
>now there are ficking pakis in my schools REEEE
what have you done America

>Britain gets invaded

nice maybe open a history book next time yopu braindead donkey

you begged the french to help you retreat fucking pussy, yes france surrendering is responsible for milions of deaths
>being this retarded

>mfw cheeky post

Took over my territory and now I live in occupied Arizona.

Also
>funds terrorists who are bombing your allies

And you've been the best enemies anyone could ever ask for.

>be born into a shit life
>have to do shit things to even live

I wouldnt expect some German cuck to know what it's like to sacrifice things for tour family.

>it's their fault we are a shithole because they buy our highly addictive substances

Diné?

t. Abdel Fattah Saeed Hussein Khalil el-Sisi

Who said that?
It's the US's fault there are cartels

Half Dine half Chicano.

>German cuck to know what it's like to sacrifice things for tour family.

Yeah because it is not like half of my ancestors were wiped out in a war. It is not like my country had a history of constant famine, war, disease, and still managed to a world super power.

You have no excuse bean roach, you are inferior subhumans and you know it.

Half of those were guerilla wars or where we lacked artillery to make the me cart breakthrough

Fuck you

butthurt baguette nigger

Im iraqi you silly monkey :3

>history of constant famine, war, disease
implying that stuff wasn't your fault

Pretty sweet dude, you have a cool last name?
You deserve everything you get tbqh, Germans are just massive fuckups.
>Romans have to domesticate you
>still chimpout
>Teutonic Knights chimpout
>WW1, kill tons of Frenchies and Germs
>start WW2, get BTFO
>get split, become bitches to the US and USSR
>import millions of muslims

When will it end?

That's not my problem Mohamed Ramirez.

didn't keep us from being the 3rd most powerful economy.

keep up the welfare siphoning frijol.

The colony that got away

It's not like you guys didn't cuck us either: forced us to stop white Australia policy, cucked the saffas into abandoning apartheid, so they lost their country, did not support Rhodesia, etc.

I jacked off 7 times to this thread.

>the US tried to help you pay your debts after WW1, you start WW2
>after getting raped the US is nice enough to help rebuild your country for free

that has to be the saddest pile of shit I've read in a long time. and I thought american blacks were the masters of denying responsibility.

You realize most Americans aren't hispanic you stupid kraut? Shit like this is why the world keeps beating your ass in world wars, I hope Russia cucks you again hahahaha

You have to go back.

One word: "Democracy"

Go back where? I'm indigenous you retard

>You realize most Americans aren't hispanic you stupid kraut

that won't be true in another decade or so. they're already over 30 percent, and they all have 3+ kids.

>Based CDG
Yeah thanks to the americans we traded an old militaristic leader war hero who was against globalism and implemented non degenerate policies under unfair german rule for an other old militaristic leader war hero who was a bit more open to globalism (though not much) and implemented degenerate policies under a soon to be unfair German rule.

I'm sure glad the americans helped us.

When will you be going back to Europe?

Not for much longer not if mohammed has anything to say about it

Lived in siloam springs arkansas for a while, am chicano and worked in meat plants so i translated for all the weebies, felt bad for alot of them

>you realize most Americans aren't hispanic you stupid kraut?

Maybe, but I can tell you are one. Only hispanics say "hahahahaha" because it is similar to how they text laugh in spanish "jajajajaja".

Or are you just the exception and one of those """""""""white"""""""" hispanics?

>30%
Not yet

who gives a shit, we're indigenous to this continent

No, I'm brown.

Germans really are retarded eh? I see why you're country is going to shit. Go jerk off to hentai while german women are fucking niggers and getting raped by sand niggers you fucking faggot.

Some men just want to watch it burn.

Then hurry up and go extinct.

It didn't really.

> Could it have crossed the Pirinnes and get us rid of the gay dictator by the end of WWII? Yes
> But that's not technically ruining.
> Forced Franco (the gay retard dictator) to open up in late 50's

>Oh and they accidentally dropped 4 atomic bombs on our soil, but none of them exploded, at least not the nuclear part, so it's all good.