youtube.com/watch?v=2pypyDDPmIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wrbn-6V9evk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to fuck an anime girl.

Nene is superior in every way possible

>correctly spelled general name
It'll do.

What is it with /éire/ and New Game?

It is the official /éire/ AotS with its relevant topics such as wageslavery, staying up all night and creating original content.

The New Game Gals are standard enemies in the /éire/ video game, that's why
Just had an OC idea earlier but now I've forgotten it again
Cruel world it is

But all the New Gamus have bright futures ahead of them.

>Just had an OC idea earlier but now I've forgotten it again
Same.

>The New Game Gals are standard enemies in the /éire/ video game
Modding the GAA games for PS2 to have anime girls and online support would be the ultimate OC.

>slaving away as glorified codemonkies
>in the modern vidya industry
>bright

The technology will manifest in our lifetimes, but then feminists will shut it down.

>Modding the GAA games for PS2 to have anime girls and online support would be the ultimate OC.
We'd have to shut down /éire/ were that to happen because we'd know such an achievement could never be topped.

>We'd have to shut down /éire/ were that to happen
I'd say we should start our own company and expand on the idea. We'd get some stray Irish animators and produce a slice of life show about a camogie team.
We'd keep /éire/ up to shill it.

>We'd keep /éire/ up to shill it.
>nothing but people waifufagging the characters

Like now except with no copyright infringement.

What would life be like if real girls were as cute as anime girls?

Everything would probably be the same, but look better.

Mmm, aesthetic.

Anime fags need to be heemed

Don't you have a boxing match to lose?

Pretty sure their lives would be quite miserable if real-world physics applied to them

>tfw close to beating Metroid and don't want the ride to end
Also, the last few Metroids have been improved over the last fan remake, they have bigger reasonable hitboxes that are bullshit.

>they have bigger reasonable hitboxes that are bullshit
Why are reasonable hitboxes bullshit?

Just had a big debate on the Sunday Game over splitting Dublin into multiple parts due to its large population. Great banter.

Dīvide et īmpera.

Sorry. I mean't aren't bullshit. My eyes hurt from looking at this tiny 3DS screen for a full week, so forgive the typos.

/marbh/

We were holding a moment of silence for our fallen Mayoan brothers. May they find peace in at least bordering a county that won an All-Ireland this year.

Oíche mhaith /éire/. Remember to brush your teeth.

Just managed to insert the entire length of my index finger into my anus. Not sure what I was supposed to feel but it didn't feel good.

What's the word you potatoes use to describe your cultural practice of complaining about other people's success?

wtf?

bls respond.

I think it starts with an I. Not sure if I'm describing it correctly.

Begrudgery.

Thank you sir

youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

I'm here to discuss British culture

>wake up after only an hour and a half of sleep

Will the eu take our tax?

Bamp.

a
w
a
k
e

Dumb Nicoposter.

Going to rob a post office today.

Got back to sleep for a few hours at least. Animals of Farthing Wood is top tier morning comfy.

youtube.com/watch?v=2pypyDDPmIQ

Fucking bullshit college lectures today. This is going to be shit.

>less than a month in and already dreading classes
You'll be a dropout by Christmas at this rate.

No lectures on Monday lads how do I waste my time for the third day in a row

What are you studying? It's not too late to change subject if you're in first year.

Cool story babe. Now get back in the kitchen and make me a sandwich

You want all these people to make you a sandwich?

Who even eats sandwiches at 9 o clock in the morning?

I had a peanut butter sandwich for breakfast this morning

>all these people

Nice try Thomas

did ye watch the match lads?

That's a bit weird lad.

to be fair I made chicken nuggets and potato waffles for breakfast. there's fuck all else to eat

It's pretty good with a glass of milk, sits easy in the stomach early in the morning

Yes. Nervewracking stuff

>potato waffles for breakfast
Patrician choice.

Just bought a dozen MAGA hats

I was watching it in Castlebar, awful letdown but jesus christ it was so close the whole time

Am I Irish now?

You missed the Sup Forums thread yesterday.

Come home Gaelic man

>frozen processed foods.

youtube.com/watch?v=wrbn-6V9evk

When will they finally get their own count(r)y?

Ibrahim Halawa and his sisters have been acquitted of all charges. Hopefully he'll be back home soon.

This is going to cause a shit storm. Well he's already served 4 years I suppose so that's something. I wonder what his sentence would have been of he was convicted.

>image
You need to stop posting this girl. Her cuteness is criminal.
Makes me want to lock her up and postpone her trial 28 times.

there was an auld woman and she lived in the woods

>Poi thinking about committing crimes once again
What a surprise

she reminds me of the squid girls from splatoon for some reason
her hair looks very cephalopodic to me somehow

t. actual criminal in younger years who supports the second most criminal county in the country

>sky sports commentating on the all Ireland.

He should be barred from re-entering the country for membership of a terrorist organisation.

But no, Dublin will give him a lavish welcome home with full media coverage, despite the fact that there is a good chance he was radicalised in prison.

The bigots no longer have a leg to stand on against him now, to claim he's complicit to terrorism after being tried and found innocent of all charges by a court of law would be admitting they have an inherent prejudice against him based on his religion.

LEWD

But the muslim brotherhood isn't considered a terrorist organisation in this country.

During those years I never planned to abduct(and probably rape) a poor 2D girl, criminal scum

Yeah i agree but I'm still a bit skeptical about some of the stuff he and his sister's have said. I just hope he isn't paraded around on the media for the next month.
If you want to have some fun go read the journal comments.

Think I may be getting a bit gay, lads. Saw a cute Korean guy in college earlier, first time a guy has ever made me feel that way in real life.

>getting a bit gay
Stop it, it's a sin

There's definitely something suspect about the status and reputation of their father and its been very odd why hes remained so quiet during all of this instead pushing his daughters in front of the camera. Even during the speech Ibrahim was arrested for he was introduced as the son of his father and appeared to be speaking on his behalf rather than being a speaker of note himself.
Hopefully they've learned their lesson and will tell Daddy to go appear at his own rebellions next time.

I'm going to be stuck in this immigration office for the rest of my life

Everyone is gay on some level. It's just social conditioning and masculinity has repressed us and our natural desires. Embrace it and accept your feelings.

>Having sexual feelings towards anyone

I CAN'T HELP IT. I don't want these terrible feelings. They're truly the worst.

Broke the dogs jaw again.

Think I may be getting a bit gay, lads. Saw a cute name playing tank in overwatch earlier, picked healer immediately and healed the guy all match. Told me he loved me by the end of it and genuinely blushed like a school girl

What are you going to do about it?

>new IP
>Luxxy has an imposter

Why are you monitoring unique posters?

No real reason, it's a feature of the Sup Forums extension I use.

No updates on masterbait? :(

Still in the immigration office

>he doesn't post from a combination of a phone, tablet and laptop over a variety of wifi locations

The closest thing to phone posting that is acceptable is PDA posting because it was possible in the 2000's

>home

I highly doubt he considers this country home.

Freedom at last.

A) Are you the guy that just started college?
B) How much of this post is (You) bait?

>feature of the Sup Forums extension I use
Which extension?

>A) Are you the guy that just started college?
Yes.
>B) How much of this post is (You) bait?
None
>Which extension?
Sup Forums X
What are you free from?

I was buying some shit in a book shop a week ago and I honestly couldn't stop thinking about how the guy working in the shop was really cute, never really thought that about a guy before.