Who will play him in inevitable biopic?

Who will play him in inevitable biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_Peterson#Political_correctness
youtu.be/2KWXdDYEz10
youtube.com/watch?v=9VM1UA0pCMQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Idk but the title will be "Unsorted"

Can someone give me the speedy 411 on this guy?

STOP BEING LEFTIST

only a white male could accurately portray his evil twisted mind and putrid body

Jim Henson

One day they will be sorted.

>Can someone give me the speedy 411 on this guy?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_Peterson#Political_correctness

A public intellectual who's ideas line up with some rightwing ideas in some very narrow cases, but that was enough for Sup Forums and the like to adopt him as their mascot

I found it pretty hilarious to go to /lit/ and see a lot of people taking this guy seriously, as if he was really one of the brightest minds out there.

Sam Harris Fanboy spotted

>you can't have anything interesting to say unless you are a bright mind

This.

Also I would consider Peterson a pretty bright mind, considering his resume and just listening to and reading his work.

He's not even remotely pol. He want on a white nationalist show and basically spent the entire time shitting on their entire ideology

He taught at Harvard and the university of Toronto. He's not a brainlet

He is not stupid, he is very intelligent. He however has an emotional connection to Christianity, and therefore has decided to end his career in defending it.

Honestly, I refuse to believe anyone posting on Sup Forums has any ground to dismiss Peterson as not a "bright mind"
You would unironically be too intelligent for Sup Forums

Link? This honestly sounds like it'd be fun to watch.

But he is incredibly bright, care to point out why you think that isn't the case?

>He is not stupid, he is very intelligent. He however has an emotional connection to Christianity, and therefore has decided to end his career in defending it.

I've seen many of his videos and i don't remember him ever defending Christianity specifically.

youtu.be/2KWXdDYEz10

The last third in particular is great

I wouldn't say that he has an emotional connection to Christianity. I think believing in God lines up perfectly with what he is trying to get across in his lectures, that humans need religion and mythology as a means of connecting ourselves to the grander scheme of the universe without having to tool around with complex theorems and formulas.

We can answer many big questions by ourselves just through reflection, and Christianity is a means of doing that.

shouldn't you be taking your trip off and arguing with people pretending you're not you?

where's that guy with the thread where you were caught samefagging, talking about yourself

Not that user but it's just your run of the mill Sup Forums contrarianism dogshit
>user sees lots of other anons like some dude suddenly
>adopts the opposite position in hopes of somehow seeming like he's better, smarter, whatever than the other anons

>Jordan will never be my dad

Fuck this feel

What the fuck are you on about? The only time I samefag is to bump dying threads

The way he started to physically shrink out of all that stress is terryfing.
I feel so bad for the guy, he is a very sensitive and idealistic person, too good for this world.

his daughter's doing pretty well for herself, pic related is her husband.

Didn't his daughter have some cripling depression?

>playing dumb
>pretending you didn't argue with an user for two hours yesterday with your trip off about yourself
lol, ok buddy

she's a white nationalist?

Someone was talking about me? Post the link my friend

>tfw no racist white girl to raceplay shes whipping her slave with

She's a subtle white nationalist. Talks about alt right shit like white displacement, immigrant rape, and racial differences in IQ.

I never said he's stupid, nor I am saying I'm smarter than him. But he's just a teacher, and he can only regurgitate things others have said better. I never heard him say anything I hadn't heard before, and I don't even find him particularly eloquent.
And yes, he teached in Harvard, and so have done hundreds of other people. He's only getting attention because of that youtube clip and you guys know it.
And I don't even know who Sam Harris is.

this dude is fucking smart as hell

he rationally explains why we need god and how we interact with god to make life better instead of worse

a lot of what he says is just common sense to things we know in or deepest being but cant articulate for ourselves

>He's only getting attention because of that youtube clip and you guys know it.

He gained Sup Forums awareness because of the controversy(i knew about him before then) but has only grown because people actually watched his lectures.

He's an idiot who became popular on the internet for misinterpreting laws. It's genuinely impressive that he somehow manages to misunderstand such sort and simple shit that takes maybe 5 minutes of your time to read and fully understand.

>white displacement, immigrant rape
How do these two things make you a white nationalist?
He really doesn't like ideologues and the leftist PC crowd are really vocal. A lot of what he talks about has to do with Canadian issues too. He against M103 which is a motion against "Islamophobia" of course his message resonates with some people.

>about me
you were talking about yourself, quit fucking around

Care to say how he got it wrong?

People are now jumping the bandwagon but there is a lot of anons that had been following his lectures for years, me included.

>I never heard him say anything I hadn't heard before

I think if we could plug you mind into a computer and pull up what you have heard before it would be a bunch of static and bad anime

>white displacement, immigrant rape, and racial differences in IQ.
How does any of this make you a white nationalist?

Maybe you're an oversensitive liberal, but these are actual issues. White flight is a thing. Immigrant rape is a thing. Racial differences in IQ are a thing. These are facts.

What you do with your facts and what you use them for is what defines your political ideology, simply pointing them out doesn't.

Retarded b8, ignore.

Post the link already. I'm a raging narcissist; I wanna see what other people are saying about me

search the archive yourself, you posted in that bill maher thread

>or are you gonna have the same debate with me when i do the same thing and send you to the archive? :^)
inb4 you drop trip again

Read them yourself. They're really so simple that you shouldn't have a problem understanding why is overdramtic spin is ridiculous.

So i take it you're talking about of your ass?

>he rationally explains why we need god
no, he explains why we need larger than life characters to emulate. Jesus and christianity is just the example he uses because that is what's closest to him.

He applied this analogy to superheroes as well.

No, I just actually read the bill and the motion he famously talks out his ass about and have enough faith in your ability to read.

listen m80, you are the one talking smack and can't pull up an actual issue with what he has said

>How do these two things make you a white nationalist?

Talking about immigrant rape doesn't make you a white nationalist but talking about white displacement absolutely does. After all, the only reason you would care about white race dying out due to mixing with other is because you're a racist :^)

examples, you could be wasting a huge gift right now

You're not doing yourself any favors, sort yourself out user.

Meme professor who shit on SJWs. Despite their expressed disgust for "academia", conservatives will flock to any academic who they think even vaguely panders to their viewpoint.

You're not understanding. Every single thing he says about it is wrong and all it takes to understand that is to actually read the shit he's bitching about instead of blindly accepting his retarded interpretation because THE SJWS.

And yet you can't provide a single concrete example of how he's wrong on ANYTHING. Jesus dude what were you trying to accomplish with your first post?

I think you might actually be a psychopath

My concrete examples are the bill and motion themselves which don't do anything he says they're doing. It doesn't need to be more complicated than that.

>After all, the only reason you would care about white race dying out due to mixing with other is because you're a racist :^)

Honestly complaining about it on Sup Forums for the thousandth time is not going to help the case whatsoever, which also seems to be the favorite sport of every white nationalist. Go and make a family you sad cunts.

i think he makes the point we shouldnt be trying to emulate a character but act more in line with how god is; doing whats right, speaking the truth, etc.

I'll ask you again, why create your original post if you had no intention of actually providing any concrete examples of how hes wrong?

Except he's correct about what he says. There's no "expressed disgust" for the "academia" from Conservashits, there's simply a terribly biased political stance INSIDE the academic circles. Of course you're not going to tend well to people who openly disagree with your political stance and attempt to insert their own into what should be an environment that's as scientific as it can be.

Why are you twisting things around like that? Are your arguments weak to the point where you have to lie to shit on a dude who taught at Harvard whilst posting on Sup Forums? What is your credibility? What are your credentials?

Still not a single example, you seem to be talking out of your ass.

Colour me surprised.

Honestly complaining about it [White Nationalists] on Sup Forums for the thousandth time is not going to help the case whatsoever, which also seems to be a favourite sport of every retarded Reddit refugee. Go and make a family you sad cunts.

>See how retarded you sound?

>people keep repeatedly asking examples and explanations
>"No dude, trust me he's just wrong. I won't write a few paragraphs on it, that would have probably been faster than writing this what I'm currently writing. He's just plain wrong and that's that, stfu"

Because Sup Forums isn't a debate club and I'm not spoonfeeding you the bill that you could be reading yourself.

I'M 100% SURE THE RETARD YOU'RE QUOTING IS EITHER A MTF OR A FTM TRANNY

Then maybe you should have not responded at all? Maybe stop wasting all of our time?

Ok, but you're actually 100% wrong
I'm just saying that you're not right at all, just read the bill and it should be evident
I won't explain why
You're in the wrong here

i began listening to his lectures after the video and became an even bigger fan

Where do you think you are?

Not reddit and you need to go back, faggot

>I can't prove him wrong he just is! I can feel it

don't listen to these anons, dr peterson is legitimately brilliant. Ive listened to a lot of his lectures and they all build towards a big picture. And he consistently talks about the dangers of ideological possession, and would be repulsed by the alt right movement despite their attempts at having his as a mascot.

perhaps, but he never argues for religion, he only argues for why some needs religion. Many others finds these ideals elsewhere.

Imagine if I told you that I heard some idiot say that Star Wars was about golfing and I completely believed him for no reason.

The obvious answer would be to tell me to actually fucking watch Star Wars to prove myself wrong. That's what I'm telling you.

kek'd

>What is false equivalence?

Try again, kiddo.

Either post evidence for your claims (for the burden of proof is on you) or beat it.

we could flip that same statement on you

>Many others finds these ideals elsewhere.
he comes the same conclusion: your ultimate value or reason for doing things is god whether you call it god or believe in it at all. he doesnt argue for christianity per say but he does say that the psychology of christianity is true and people should devote themselves to have meaningful existences serving god

>based
He got BTFO by Ben Stiller lmao

You tell em, Ben!

>What is false equivalence?
You certainly don't know.

No, because all I'm telling you is to educate yourself and come to your own conclusion.

Sure thing, and again you could have argued your point with less effort than coming up with that nonsense

Imagine if I told you that some jackass made a statement and then refused to provide any argument for it and just kept repeating "Dude, if you don't get it then you're just not smert enuff, dunno what to tell you lmao"

>hes wrong
>trust me
>can't explain
>he just is!
>educate your self
>have a false equivalent
>the burden of proof is on you!
>Now educate yourself on the point I can't point out

you are special kind of idiot

False equivalence is what you just did.

Again, either prove your points or leave.

My proof is the fucking motion and bill which you could've found on google in seconds instead of arguing with me about not reading them for some inane reason.

put your trip back on, jeff

Wew lad, how dense are you
You made the statement that Peterson interpreted the bill wrong
Others then refuted your claim and asked you to argue your point
To which you keep replying "read it and unless you agree with me afterwards, you're also interpreting it wrong"
In other words "I have no argument to support anything I say, but if you disagree you're just wrong because I say so"

Doesn't exist. Stop lying.

A guy who openly opposes the authortarian right wing and Sup Forums like the autists they are actually listen to him.

>what 2 years of trannies and SJWs trying to get you fired does to your body and soul

seriously it's like he's a differen't person

youtube.com/watch?v=9VM1UA0pCMQ

Listened to his Personality and Its Transformations lectures on youtube, good stuff. He's no transcendent thinker but he's very good at explaining things. His lecture on the Jungian Archetypes is especially interesting.

In terms of his own views/philosophy, I like it because he comes around and arrives at a more positivist, purpose driven conclusion than most postmodern thinkers.

Where am I supposed to prove him wrong and where did you refute me? He's claiming the bill is something it isn't. He's claiming things are on the bill that aren't there. It's not even a matter of interpretation when his claims are so blatantly manufactured.
Jesus it's no surprise fans of an ""intellectual"" like Peterson are wannabe debate club autists too.

>tfw named Jordan and being a Jordan Peterson fan

>search for his trip on the archive
>go to thread about bill maher
>find him arguing with an user with his trip off for 2 hours and getting BTFO
put your trip back on

Whenever someone asks me about Peterson I just show them this picture.

>He's claiming the bill is something it isn't
How?
>He's claiming things are on the bill that aren't
Such as?

You're blatantly b8ting at this point or something?

>"PETERSON IS WRONG, REEEEEEEEEE"
>Ok, prove it
>"NUH UH, READ THE BILL, HE'S WRONG"
>Ok, prove it. Can you provide evidence that he is wrong? Parts of the bill that you think he got wrong? Exact quotes?
>"READ THE BILL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>So you have no way of proving your point?
>"JUST READ THE FUCKING BILL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Consider suicide my friend, you might be too stupid to function in society.

>Being this obsessed with "LE EBUL Sup Forums BOOGEYMAN"
Imagine being a sad fuck obsessed with a Sup Forums board lol.