What did Sup Forums think of Vice Principals?

What did Sup Forums think of Vice Principals?

Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/2016/07/hbo-vice-principals-tv-review.html
projectcasting.com/news/racist-hbo-vice-principals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i want ravage her asshole if you get what i mean

Who is this semon demon

OK until the final episode. The cliffhanger was WAY too over the top.

Would have worked better if they just had Granby be shot by a random mugger. Or had Russell be the one shot (since it would make more sense from a storytelling perspective, since it would let us see and find out more about Russell in terms of him dealing with recovering from being shot).

The worse thing about the shooting ending is that it completely rips apart the repeatedly mentioned plot point that seasons one and two are one school year in the life of the characters. Getting shot like that is not something you can bounce back from in a couple of weeks. You are looking at least 2-3 months MINIMUM and that's if you get super duper lucky and nothing vital was hit.

what a qt :3

Best new comedy since Silicon Valley.

started slow, peaked at ep 4 and had a slow decline back to mediocrity

you don't need a full recovery to get back to work

explain further

On a side note, McBride did one smart thing shooting seasons one and two at the same time. Given the SJW backlash the show got, this means they can't be bullied into softening season two or change their overall plans

Best show on TV, and season dos will be absolutely killer. SJWs BTFO.

>SJW backlash the show got
It did? Why?

2 white males undermining and destroying the career of a strong empowered black women who is their new boss and a single mother of 2

But they're framed as idiots who are also bad??? Do leftist not get that?

Two white leads bullying a fat black lady, including hocking spit into her coffee. Having said black lady speak to the school in a jive sermon. Having her be a reformed ghetto alcoholic with bad tattoos.

I enjoyed it thoroughly, sharply written and great characters. I also pretty much like everything Jody hill has done. And Danny McBride is based. I'd love to see him in more serious roles because I think he has some serious chops. One moment he's making you piss your pants with laughter and then the other he's making you cry.

In english, doc

disappointed by it. 5/10 at best.

>no one posting the ass pics of best teacher

no they dont actually have watch things they just have kneejerk reactions to little windows

Okay, now give me one (1) even remotely reputable website, magazine, or paper that wrote an article on how it was that way. Not talking some blog, click-bait, or obvious SJW website, but an actual source. People complain about fucking everything, someone important has to complain for it to count as anything.

this is best teacher

I believe Vulture posted exactly that the week following the premiere. All of their reviews were low scores because the reviewer was upset they were undermining a black woman.

vulture.com/2016/07/hbo-vice-principals-tv-review.html
projectcasting.com/news/racist-hbo-vice-principals

5 seconds in google, do your own fucking homework faggot

>she will never give you a blowjob in the supply closet

Best teacher maybe, but not best staff member.

dumpy mess

>not liking dumpy hipsters

AV Club
Vulture (worst offender)

Google "HBO Vice Principals racist"

Any other network would have cancelled it, but they shot the only two seasons back to back. Genius move.

I hope s2 moves into full on murder and mayhem. I predict the old secretary who got fired early on in S1 will return with a vengeance.

Not sure if I follow

this faggot got btfo

>everyone with glasses is a hipster

>being proven wrong means losing

How young are you? If you're arguing to win and not to learn then you are a child. Everyone is wrong sometimes, it's important to admit when you are with humility and learn from it.

Masketta man at the season finale was spoopy.

learnin something just means the other guy wuz right

Why is her mouth so hot?

>being proven wrong
>meaning anything but losing

you talk like a woman and the other pompous faggot didn't admit he was obviously wrong either, something he would have known if he watched the show when it aired, which he could have discovered with a simple google search, but he was a lazy smug cunt instead and is deservedly shammed

Grow up. How do you plan on maturing if you're so closed minded?

You got trashed loser and you didn't have the humility to admit it.