Assuming gondor manages to destroy somehow Grond, how would that have affected the moral?

Assuming gondor manages to destroy somehow Grond, how would that have affected the moral?

>tfw they didn't show mass rape of Gondor women

It would be extremely painful . .

Sauron would get to file a deduction since Grond would count as a business expense

It would be extremely demoralizing. Grond was probably very expensive for Sauron to build, and all that tax payer money came from the orcs

Orcs should have rebelled against the shadow government

Did the Orcs property write off the Ground on last years tax return?

>am in my late 20s but still no nothing of finances because im a neet faggot so the worst part about this is that I can't participate in this new tax meme

feels bad

Grond would count as a business loss and Sauron take a huge tax credit. Just goes to show if you set your portfolio up right you can win on anything.

Is every LOTR thread from here on out going to be derailed by this fucking tax meme? Don't you retards realise that you're just letting this fat fuck win by doing this?

pretty sure Grond and the black gates and
Sauron's tower are tax deductible

tolkein actually thought it through pretty well, gurm is a jealous hack

you don't have to pay income tax to have a basic understanding of taxation user

I'm sure you've paid value added or sales tax at some point in your life anyway

GROND GROND GROND

As long as Sauron had insurance, I'm sure he would be able to replace Grond at a minor expense.
Unless, of course, Sauron was actually renting Grond. In this case I imagine he would lose his deposit, being liable for any damage to the property.

Sauron had thousands of years worth of experience with accounting, he'd just write it off as expenses incurred to run his business. He'd then subtract it from his revenue to determine his taxable income.

In this scene you could actually see him reaching for that exact form.

THE MARKET WON'T GIVE NOTHING CAN CRASH IT

I've actually learned stuff from this meme.

I now know what liquidity, internal audit, and tax exempt status and what investment bankers actually do (at least the basics).

>wearing the Ring on his index finger
bravo Hackson

RAPID GROWTH IN BANK AND CREDIT LOANS WILL CRASH IT

>yfw you realize the eagles represented the reluctance of public spending

Aren't we actually mocking the fat fuck every time we use the tax meme?

A subprime mortgage crisis will crash it

Honestly lads.

How old were you when you realized banks created money "ad nihilum" when a loan is issued?

I was like fucking 18-19 I'm ashamed to say.

I see in your hands the same taxes that would bankrupt the heart of me.
A day may come when the stock market fails,
When we forsake our debts and break all bonds and holdings
But it is not this day!
An hour of recession and hyperinflation,
when the stock market comes crashing down,
But it is not this day!
This day we invest!

eagles represent freedom
the ring represents tyranny and corruption
they could only use the eagles once the rings was destroyed, you only get freedom after you fight tyranny
that's why they couldn't use the eagles to fly to mordor

fugg ye

IIRC it was a lease, you'd have to look up the specific insurance details in the contract.