Holy shit... They are actually going to take the referendum from us

Holy shit... They are actually going to take the referendum from us.

Tony Blair is a cunt. They're all cunts.

For the love of God, please let Gove or Leasdom be new PM... Theresa May will fucking take it from us.

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/international/europe/brexit-triggers-eu-power-struggle-between-merkel-and-juncker-a-1100852.html
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3671939/PETER-HITCHENS-voted-revolution-got-Blair-robot.html
thetimes.co.uk/tto/law/columnists/article2042633.ece
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/conservative/10060376/Michael-Gove-aims-to-be-the-heir-to-Tony-Blair.html
theguardian.com/politics/2009/apr/25/michael-gove-interview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If this doesn't cause an uprising nothing will. We need to put the entire political class away.

>Will Of The People is Entitled To Change specifically for our own agenda, not yours

Disgraceful

How's those freedoms working out for you, Harry Potter fags?

spiegel.de/international/europe/brexit-triggers-eu-power-struggle-between-merkel-and-juncker-a-1100852.html

"...On Sunday, Merkel meets with a handful of confidants, including Chancellery Chief of Staff Peter Altmaier. The group examines a variety of different eventualities, including a second British referendum and snap UK elections. Merkel and Altmaier want to do all they can to prevent Britain from leaving, with Merkel saying that the EU should avoid exerting too much pressure. "Policymakers in London should have the possibility to reconsider the effects of leaving," Altmaier says in an interview...."

>tfw brits will be kekt after all
Told ya cunts we're not letting you off easily.

Theresa May already said the outcome of the referendum must be respected and there must be no going back, we will leave the EU.

Fuck Michael Gove and Tony Blair, I don't know which one is the bigger weasel.

Leasdom would be fine, however May has already won the leadership, minus the formality of it being announced.

I dont think you undestand how a leader is selected.

"Since 1922 an overall leader has been formally elected by a joint meeting of MPs, peers, and prospective parliamentary candidates, even when the party is in opposition"

How?????? Didn't democracy speak??? They should feel lucky they had a chance to vote, and feel lucky they're able to criticize the result. If they lived under a dictator they wouldn't even have a voice. How can they legally stop brexit?

If they steal Brexit, then they MUST be lynched on the streets.

just like they just waiting for Tuesday to count our votes

Listen here Goymany, the United Kingdom IS leaving the EU - it's a matter of 'when', NOT 'if'. Not only that, but Brexit WILL trigger a domino effect that will cause OTHER countries to also leave the EU. Fuck off, Hans. You have ALREADY LOST, the only thing left for the Based Brits to do now is to deliver the final blow.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered Strayan of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

I don't think you looked at this, I made it a bit bigger for you Seamus.

>Fuck Michael Gove

Calm down m8

Gove is being painted as a traitor and a backstabbing bastard but what else could he have done.

Boris was clearly wimping out and the whole Leave win was being jeopardised. Gove had no choice but to run himself or risk losing the Leave win momentum

Leadsom is not PM material. She is a red herring and all true Leavers should put aside the rhetoric and support Gove.

Seriously, watch Gove's leadership speech from last week and tell me he isn't the most intelligent man for the job

>put the entire political class away
by "away" you mean the long sleep I hope

b liar can fuck right off, should be in the tower of london

>hai gais I jus import 10 billion nigger shitskins to implement the kalergi plan

Gove is Blair in Brexit clothing. You're a fool if you support him being PM

>dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3671939/PETER-HITCHENS-voted-revolution-got-Blair-robot.html
Oh, and if you thought Michael Gove was any better, never let it be forgotten that in 2003, under the headline ‘I can’t fight my feelings any more: I love Tony’, this supposedly ‘Right-wing’ great hope garlanded the grinning Blair creature with words such as ‘right and brave’, ‘impressive’ and ‘resolute’.

>thetimes.co.uk/tto/law/columnists/article2042633.ece (half the article is behind a paywall)
>telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/conservative/10060376/Michael-Gove-aims-to-be-the-heir-to-Tony-Blair.html

Michael Gove has said he wants to be “the heir to Blair” amid renewed speculation that he could succeed David Cameron as Conservative leader.
>theguardian.com/politics/2009/apr/25/michael-gove-interview
We are carrying forward the Blair agenda
As a key adviser to David Cameron and shadow schools minister, Michael Gove has set about 'decontaminating' the Tories. So what does Britain's leading neocon have in store for the country's children?
Gove was never actually on our side lad.

Look at him. He's literally a nu-male bitch. I could picture him rubbing shoulders with the likes of hilary benn and tony blair. We don't need that bullshit running our country.

He could have stood by Johnson instead of being a weasel little backstabber.

I fucking hate Marxists.

If the UK start to say they want to take it back, is there precedent for the EU to say "no fuck off we're kicking you out for causing all this trouble?

When I said look at him I meant gove, not your picture of Rees-Mogg. Jacob is fine by me.

Blair works as an advisor to third world dictators. He knows all about "changing" the "will of the people".

lol, uh..do something about it?

He's a neolib, not a Marxist in the least. He's basically Hillary.

>Ctrl+f "chilcot report" 0 results

If you think Blair or new labour will be able to say anything without being drowned out by the coming accusations of war crimes then think again.

Kalergi is literally the 1800s version of some salty hapa writing a racemixing ERP on /d/.

Trust me, I happen to be an authority on this subject.

And then some moron took his semen-stained pages and turned it into a policy document for destroying Europe. Absolute madman.

Also it's not just the Chilcot report that's coming. Labour is about to be obliterated completely by a report on why they opened the borders under Blair and it will change everything.

Did you honestly think the elites would let use proles have our way?

The EU don't take no for an answer.

Only blood will stop the globalists.

>why they opened the borders under Blair

We need a report to answer that question? They did it to bring in more labour voters, obviously.

GO TO JAIL TONY

GO TO JAIL

ULTIMATE REDPILL ON GOVE

If anyone takes this cunt seriously they need shooting.

>They did it to bring in more labour voters, obviously.

It has them admitting that in a VERY inflammatory fashion.

This.

I hope its damning and uncensored to the max. I was reading that the media think Blair won't be held accountable.

Gove is a stone cold killa m8