America truly is the melting pot

America truly is the melting pot.
I honestly thought the 59% was a meme but this picture unironically made me go hmmmm.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ou_XUHgnNNI
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html
snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/
youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s
jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tabs made me kek.

Heh

>how to take picture of scr
That one fucking got me

i wonder if i could wife a 6ft tall,blue eyed , blonde american woman before it's too late

Lemme try.

>Those American Gladiators

>getting all your information from Google images
>Danish intellectuals

HERE'S A LITTLE BIT OF AN EXOTIC KICK BEING ADDED TO THE MIX

youtube.com/watch?v=Ou_XUHgnNNI

can you like fuck off with spamming your dumb shit

Do you believe in La Raza Cosmica?
SIGN THIS PETITION: change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

THEY WILL COME FOR YOU: web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html

THEY ARE UNASHAMED TO BRAG ABOUT IT: snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/

> Your home in ashes, your starving children strewn about you half-dead and sobbing, packs of vicious wild dogs roaming the streets of once-happy American suburbs feeding off the weak, the cities burning on the horizon and the ground rumbling underfoot from the Chinese tanks out enforcing the new government's mandatory curfew.

> And always, through the din of screams and smoke and jackboots marching in unison, above it all you hear Obama laughing. It's been three weeks since you've had anything but pages torn from the family bible to eat. Your feet ache; your shoes have long ago been stolen by roving gangs of armed minorities and the tattered strips of the American flag you've bound them in do little to stop the cold, let alone the blisters.

THEY STABBED INNOCENTS IN SACRAMENTO, AND WERE KNOWN TO THREATEN OTHERS WITH KNIVES:
youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s

jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3

> Just last June Ms. Gratz filed a report with Detroit police accusing Luke Massie, national chairman of the activist group By Any Means Necessary, of displaying a knife during a heated confrontation outside a state civil rights meeting. "It was one of several attempts to either intimidate me or attack my character," she said yesterday in an interview after a speech she gave at the National Association of Scholars meeting in Boston. She said Mr. Massie had a knife in his right pants pocket and toyed with it, pulling it halfway out of his pants but not drawing its blade. Mr. Massie denies the allegation.

Huh...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THICC

urgh... wtf i hate americans now?

that doesn't sounds cool 2bh

lmao half muslim

Jesus, the jihad of america has become

Jesus it's real

Thats what you get for fighting against Hitler, be forever damned amerigoys.

implying your google search is any better pham

abos are white m8

It could be worse, I guess?

race-mixing creates confused kids

why are we so perfect
>ignore the black bits its a glitch

abbos are plants.

There is an ostentatious lack of diversity, it has to be fixed.

>posting the fake version

what the fuck is this /pol? try searching american couple, images and then choose a color box..

explain this you filthy peasant