Is it finally time for LiLo's career to recover, Sup Forums?

Is it finally time for LiLo's career to recover, Sup Forums?

TAKBIR

I'd pretty much still fuck her.

No.

She squanders every chance she's given.

Read the back story of the making of the Canyons for some insight into what a disaster it is to work with her. Also be aware that Paul Schrader went out on a limb to cast her and she still couldn't give a fuck.

Even if she hadn't lost her looks, wasn't un-insurable and impossible to work with she's now a Muslim to boot.

She's finished.

Any virgin would.

didn't that bitch convert to islam?

you'd be sticking your dick into a cornucopia of diseases and terminal viruses

Is recovery possible though?

Needs to place a missing persons report for her ass.

No. She's like 28 and looks like an old lady

Lots, and lots of squats.

Nah, she's getting paid to stand next to third world dictators now. Her career is over.

oh christ its like pouring pudding into two grocery bags
how do we reverse this?

What the fuck

What's the problem? You support the displacement of Syrians for some reason? Turkey has had it with that shit, since the actual Syrian refugees stay there unlike the randoms being imported into the EU.

I like how in all the recent photos she looks like she's approaching 50 years of age.

Calm your antennae you disgusting cockroach no one actually gives a shit about Turkey nor Syrian refugees, we are talking about a washed up actress here

dont do drugs kids

Well, she does, and that makes her a much better person than you.

She needs to stop all type of drugs, drink only water, eat well and lots of exercise. she won't do it

Whats wrong with her face?

Dare to compare.

Okay ahmad now go blow yourself or something

Mudslimes arent people user. I wouldnt die over a dead refugee like i wouldnt cry for a dead bird

They're not dead, moron.

She's got nice legs from that angle

I want her to be hot again so bad that I will allow whatever camera trickery it takes to make her look good

ROACHED

Do you think she likes having it up the ass? I'd love to spoon her and just have it up there without even moving and kiss her on the cheek, she's so pretty.

>Caring about Turkey is a trait in "better" people

Fuck off, Turkey is awful. If it weren't roach scum would be living there instead of Germany.