DAL: Dez Bryant draws questionable tag for Week 10
SF: C.J. Beathard confirmed as Week 10 starter
NE: Chris Hogan (shoulder) ruled out for Sunday
NO: Michael Thomas (ankle) cleared for Week 10
CLE: Browns CB McCourty to return against Lions
IND: Hilton (groin) questionable to face Steelers
DAL: Dez Bryant 'moves well' in return to practice
DET: Lions LT Taylor Decker could return Sunday
NYJ: Matt Forte's injury to last more than 1 week?
WAS: Reed, Crowder both questionable for Sunday

Other urls found in this thread:

boston.cbslocal.com/2017/10/10/tom-brady-misses-patriots-practice/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Catb owl

>Puckers/Burrs

I'm not sure I should even watch.

>the absolute state of the NFC North

Bears gonna win it, packers have a injured lineman and Howard/Cohen are going to fuck up the Packers shit, while Floyd and Hicks gonna push the Packers shit in.

So, what'll be the best game on Sunday?

'boys vs Falcons

>Finally get a QB that powers the offense and is exciting to watch
>Turns out he's another black meme QB made of glass

should have drafted the titty kisser

Trubisky is initially who I wanted, but I don't think he's quite as athletic as Watson and the O-line is poopy doo doo. Oh well. I do hope Trubisky eventually finds success with the Bears.

The browns would be hovering around 500 if they had even mediocre QB play. People need to lay off. The 49ers are in much worse shape

>but I don't think he's quite as athletic as Watson
no he's not and white the O-line of Houston isn't great i think it's better than Chicago's. and in Houston he'd actually have receivers who could catch the ball.

the problem with the Browns is they need to stop drafting QB's in the first round every year, they need to actually build a team. you can't expect a rookie to fix all of the Browns' problems

>People need to lay off

Nobody here needs to do anything. just win a game CleveLand

None of the Browns 3 first rounders was a qb.

The Problem is their Front Office and Coaching Staff don't work well together at all.

The browns haven't drafted a QB in the first since Manzeil and have actually put together a solid core outside of skill positions and secondary. Kizer just throws more picks than a bill's cake has razors and they often happen in or close to the redzone.

>Tim Brody on Madden cover
>Every other star player is dead except him

COME ON NOW

The Browns will always suck. Cleveland fans just need to give up already.

So did Martellus lie?

Life long Panthers fan here, just HOW THE FUCK are we going to beat the Dolphins on Monday?

I'm literally shaking.

>MIN: Bridgewater 'looks better' than before injury
D E L E T E THIS
fuck this general. fuck everyone who posts ITT.

I swear to god I will make Tonya Harding pale in comparison to the career ending hit I put on that worthless nigger. then Im driving around MN burning down entire neighborhoods, forests, and poisoning wells.
he's actually gonna fucking start a game because of these brain dead goons. fuck.

remember when you said teams were going to expose Dak this year?

What if he turns out to be good like Cunningham in Minnesota, he got hurt and lost his mobility so he became a pocket QB and thrived

>tfw Dak hasn't regressed
>tfw elite franchise quarterback for the next decade

Apparently the Niners playbook has plays for Garop the Wop when they get into the redzone. I'm expecting some hybrid qb shit where they let Beathard march down the field and take hit after hit and letting Wop finish up when they get close.

>I will make Tonya Harding pale in comparison to the career ending hit I put on that worthless nigger.

Oh hey there, Myles.

>Dolphinfags resorting to false flagging as a panthers fan

LMAO @ life.

RIP Greg Robinson

Your flag might as well be your trip

oh yeah I take it back I was completely wrong.
fucking Dak converted me with his touch passes. dude is half white. so there was hope.

but yeah the way he puts touch on the ball like a 6 year vet is impressive. totally expected him to get game planned and murdered when his nigger brain took over and he tucked the ball and ran into a safety and got decapitated.
WENTZ>DAK though so stay salty scumbag.
I trust since youre a cowboys fan you can translate that into espanol yourself right pinche mayate?

Neat
>Chefs

Dak is better than Wentz. He was better last year and he's just as good this year

At least you'll get to see Teddy get BTFO by Carr's Raiders in the eventual owl match

only niggers and faggots watch football now.

How did OFF give him a 92 last week when he was shut down against Philadelphia?
Was it the garbage time strip sack against 3rd string tackle and Foles?

> t. roodypoo candyass

Literally useless

>Lions draft Quenton Nelson and put him beside Taylor Decker to complete the OL
>Lions spend all their cap on the defense
>Trade for Bilal Powell

It says through 9 weeks so it must be fluctuating week by week, maybe a game before over inflated his rating, nice quads

>Loins draft Quenton Nelson
>Implying the niners wont take him with the first overall
>lmaoing at you rntbh

t. falseflagging Vikings fan

>Implying Carr will make it to the owl
>Implying Teddy Bustwater will be a Viking

Rams will have a winning season

nice quad cuatros

stfu spic

Only because their division is shit

>taking an OG in the top 2

>Mfw you lose out except to the eagles

Fuck you.

Right but he got a 92 something game grade last week. Really didn't do much when it mattered. Think Lane Johnson held him to 0-1 pressures

>Not fixing the atrocious oline

>Not fixing the atrocious everything and picking Derwin James who can play elite at every position on the field and isn't Jabrill Peppers 2.0

Guys an off topic post here, y'all will love it.

So does it count as losing your virginity when you put a half flaccid penis in a girls vagina for a second? No thrusting, just a quick peek inside.
Asking for a friend.

packers have a pretty solid run defense, and are a division opponent, they always play the position matches well. Their olinemen have also been injured all season but have held up really well, you wouldnt even know it.
What will actually happen is they are going to load the box to slow the run, but trubisky will actually flex a bit against their weak blitz-heavy secondary. On the other side, their backup qb struggles to throw it downfield and the bears secondary will play aggressive man coverage, and win a slow defense game

Of course, lying runs in the their family. Just look at his brother Michael "dey popped a cap in my head" Bennett

they couldnt have without sacrificing their entire draft, and nobody predicted the bears to move up that agressively

I sure hope it counts. I can never get a full chubby around women.

On that note, DEM BOYS

sounds neat

HEY BRADY WHAT KINDA SUIT YPU WANNA BE BURIED IN

1. Zeke
2. Fournette
3. Hunt
4. Bell

CURRENT MOST OVERRATED PLAYERS

1. Eli Manning
2. Joe Flacco
3. Darrelle Revis
4. Richard Sherman
5. Cam Newton
6. Todd Gurley
7. Ezekiel Elliot
8. Philip Rivers
9. Julian Edelman
10. Carson Wentz
11. Tyreek Hill
12. Michael Crabtree
13. Josh Norman
14. DeMarco Murray
15. Matthew Stafford
16. Dak Prescott
17. Alshon Jeffrey
18. Rob Gronkowski
19. Jadeveon Clowney
20. Amari Cooper

CURRENT HANDSOME ANONS LIST

1 Me.
2. user 2.
3. user 3.
POWER GAP
90001. You.

How is such a list even possible?

Ask your mom she mad it for me.

Yes, yes, no, no yes, no, no, yes, yes, no, yes, yes, no, yes, no, no, yes, no, no, yes.

user 2 reporting in

Also there is a lack of Desmond Trufant on this list.

A-user 3 h-here, th-thanks!

Pure cringe

>darrelle revis
>rated

Brady hasn't been injured since 2008

that settles it

this 40 year old man is INVINCIBLE

>No OBGay

He's PLIABLE

>no Bosa

BUST

t. salty faguars fan

Is there any evidence to the contrary?

How do I apply for top 10 handsome status?

>Living in Clipper fan's heads rent-free

Don't worry Clipperbro we'll be BTFOing you in a day or so

Is Joe Flacco still elite?

*ineffectively blitzes you*

I'm gonna post this everyday until you like it!

Com Capers > Jim Johnson

boston.cbslocal.com/2017/10/10/tom-brady-misses-patriots-practice/

his time is approaching quickly

>Tom Brady has a better chance of missing the playoffs than Blake Bortles

What happened to the Jaguars guys?

>l-luh-living rent free
>shitposts about Bosa first
what did the jax faggot mean by this?

Oh yeah! That was when he fell on his shoulder in a game, finished it, and only missed one practice. I remember Rodgers falling on his shoulder too, I just can't remember what happened.

>Implying I was him
Quit falling for falseflagging you fucking clipperfag

Fuck you faggot get a life

you're the only autist here that uses "clippers" to describe the bolts you fucking dummy, have fun watching your meme team get spanked by rios and the gang

You, here, it hurts bros.

*grabs by throat*
back the fuck off????????

So after the new year I am killing my self. I just hope that I can witness the eventual collapse of the Eagles in the post season

*ineffectively blitzes you*

Wait to see the eaglesfags kill themselves first when they get bounced in the first playoff game.

>KNJ
>Blitzing
No picks

>be Vikings fan
>work at Iggles bar/club as bouncer
>every week they win and do better the more tips and people we get in on Sundays

I'm conflicted desu, good money but rowdy mother fuckers

FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER I'M SO TIRED OF SEEING YOUR POSTS AND SHIT, STOP BEING A PUSSY ASS PESSIMISTIC FAGGOT AND SHUT THE FUCK UP, STOP WITH LE PUNISHED CARR MGS AND YOUR SHITTY CHECKED DUBS XDDDD SBIT FUCKING FUCK OFF YOU RETARDED SHITMONKEY FAGNIGGER, SERIOUSLY KILL YOURSELF, YOU MAKE US ALL LOOK BAD