Hey guys

Hey guys,

I managed to get my hands on copies of several Oscar Nominated films that I can't see any torrents for anywhere online. I want to share these with the internet but can't seem to get the torrents indexed. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!9IVnhZiR
mega.nz/#!cQlRSAJQ
mega.nz/#!dYUFwYKC
mega.nz/#!9IVnhZiR!ovpVTN4UsU-2WinuhpAgASpzTBSTh8a3BbwQLHKVqSw
mega.nz/#!cQlRSAJQ!3WSLQjE0wbE6WDgMm7f8IIjcTemsT5jXNvXlyeaHPl0
mega.nz/#!dYUFwYKC!REXcRWmYx5j4OqkzIyL8bRLF8AAtVlXt4RU-BPFhQ_s
mega.nz/#!EB8GAKIR!QgtAh66nSWYlj7SrpF8_7vHxki_spxh4BIs-KFEuV7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ask Sup Forums

will do

Whacha got op?

My Life as a Zucchini
Sing (Short Film)
Pear Cider and Cigarettes
Blind Vaysha

bump

anyone help?

halp

what site are you trying to use?

upload to mega.nz

they'll get taken down but someone else will download and up to a torrent site

The issue I'm having is basically I have 4 films that aren't available anywhere else as torrents. I have torrents of each made but cannot list them on any site. Basically I have a TPB a/c set up but when I try login it just keeps failing. Isohunt only allow special users to upload as do many other larger sites.

I'll happily post a link to a torrent file from a file hosting site if you'd like to verify.

Good idea I will try this.

Put them on mega and post the links on Sup Forums, /t/, and/or /r/ asking if someone more torrently technical can spread them around.

Is there an option in your torrent client to get a magnet link? Also are you sure it can't be traced back to you as last year some guy got busted for leaking the revenant because it had hidden watermarks.

keep me posted op

I'm currently uploading to Mega. I'll make posts in Sup Forums, /t/ and /r/ as they're done. Here's links to the ones already done if you want them.

Blind Vaysha: mega.nz/#!9IVnhZiR

Sing (short film): mega.nz/#!cQlRSAJQ

My Life as a Zucchini: mega.nz/#!dYUFwYKC

The last one (Pear Cider and Cigarettes) will take a little bit longer because it's 2.5GB.

Those have already leaked

Can you provide links for where they are leaked? I haven't been able to find them anywhere.

sauce?

you have to post the long links with the key for people to download them

private trackers

Update Links:

Blind Vaysha: mega.nz/#!9IVnhZiR!ovpVTN4UsU-2WinuhpAgASpzTBSTh8a3BbwQLHKVqSw

Sing:

mega.nz/#!cQlRSAJQ!3WSLQjE0wbE6WDgMm7f8IIjcTemsT5jXNvXlyeaHPl0

My Life as a Zucchini:

mega.nz/#!dYUFwYKC!REXcRWmYx5j4OqkzIyL8bRLF8AAtVlXt4RU-BPFhQ_s

How does one get into a private tracker?

One doesn't not simply into private trackers.

apply to one with registrations open or get an invite

:(

:)

subtitles for zucchini?

I couldn't find any anywhere. I hoped that by uploading/spreading this some who is Eng/Fre multilingual would write a decent sub for it in the coming days.

SCREENERS ARE OFTEN WATERMARKED SO THEY CAN TRACE THE LEAK BACK TO YOUR DISC

damn. been looking forward to this one for a while. torrent works fine, just dont speak frog

Good for them.

ribbit

Pear Cider & Cigarettes: mega.nz/#!EB8GAKIR!QgtAh66nSWYlj7SrpF8_7vHxki_spxh4BIs-KFEuV7Q

it's swiss frog, thank you