I wrote a 31,000 word gay fanfiction between JJ Watt and Aaron Rodgers. What do you guys think? It's my OTP

I wrote a 31,000 word gay fanfiction between JJ Watt and Aaron Rodgers. What do you guys think? It's my OTP.

archiveofourown.org/works/11815386

Other urls found in this thread:

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/11/11/aaron-rodgers-calls-team-doctor-a-close-friend/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck you, I worked hard on this.

I’ll bump the thread but I’m not reading that

You don't want to read about JJ Watt giving it to Godgers?

I'm three chapters in, might post a response later.

If you want Philmilirian infamy then you'll need to dial up the autism to 11

Aaron groaned deeply, like he was in pain. >“Shit. I fucking hate you.”

>“I hate you, too.” JJ couldn’t believe it, he was close already. “I’m fucking your mouth and you’re gagging for me. Fuck. Let me hear you choke on my dick.”

>Aaron swallowed thickly and wiped the drool from his mouth. “You’re in my throat and…no…I’m on the kitchen counter.”

>“What? Kitchen counter?”

>“Yeah, yeah,” Aaron mumbles like he’s drunk with lust. “You used butter…just like in Last Tango in Paris…”

>“Okay, you’ve lost me.”

>“Never mind. You’re…on the couch…I’m riding you...”

great writing

it's up there

>JJ might not have contacted Winston at all if it weren’t for his conversation with Aaron during the last week in August. It started out as a perfectly routine Wednesday night phone sex call. Aaron was in his hotel room in Los Angeles* before the Packers’ Thursday game against the Rams and JJ was in a hotel room in Arlington. The Texans were supposed to host the Cowboys in their final preseason game, but Hurricane Harvey had turned Houston into a gigantic lake. The night before a game day was their usual time for some mutual tension relief because they weren’t just lovers out of convenience, they were best bros at heart and they had each other’s backs.

“Spank the shit out of that monkey!” JJ ordered between clenched teeth. He was stripping his own cock like a pro and picturing Aaron impaled reverse cowboy on his dick, Aaron’s balls jiggling wildly as JJ gripped firmly underneath Aaron’s knees and bounced him up and down in his lap like a mail order sex doll. “Fuck! You’re taking it like such a greedy little whore.”

Aaron moaned loudly over the phone. “You sick son-of-a-bitch. Fuck me harder, you goddamn pussy. Fuck me like you mean it!”

“Hands and knees, motherfucker! I’m splitting you in two. Let me hear how it hurts!” In JJ’s mind, he’s pounding between Aaron’s delectable ass cheeks, one hand digging into his hip, his other hand shoving Aaron’s face into the mattress.

“Yeah, fuck, it hurts like all fuck…oh…Jesus…I’m c-coming…fuck meee!”

Well, that did it for JJ, too, hearing Aaron’s sweet stuttering garbled voice always pushed him right over the edge. He made a mess of his University of Wisconsin Badgers jersey and, once he recovered his breath, he pulled it over his head and wiped himself off with it, too lazy to go to the bathroom for a towel. “Shit, that was sweet,” JJ muttered. “Was it good for you, too, honey?”

this is some padded walls shit op congrats

>It's real

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I'm no Hemmingway, but who is?

I'll try sempai.

Why is there love so physical and aggressive?

I don't like the story or the dominating nature of the narrative. It needed more cuddling, imo

>Thanks man, I appreciate it. I'm no Hemmingway, but who is?
Uhh, Hemmingway

More well-written than a lot of garbage I've read. It's a shame that it has to be about JJ's meatsword impaling Aaron Rodger's tight little ass. No homo.

I just thought it would make sense because they're both football players... And JJ comes off so domineering.

I like cuddling too

>Sup Forums out-fagging /fit/
One for the record books boys

>thinking one can ever outfag /fit/
>clearly hasnt browsed /fit/ enough

Jesus Christ

No, I have browsed enough to know this takes the fucking cake, kudos you disgusting faggot

This is not faggy enough to top /fit/ trust me. Though Sup Forums is innately faggy.

Add me to the screencap.
>tfw OP did this ironically to be remembered on Sup Forums

No words.

... i dont know what to say op other than get a life, please

this, OP is really just a lonely turboautist

Is this really screencap worthy though?...

No

I just really, really like women.

Nearly 32 thousand words of gay fiction written by a sp autist...yeah.

Not too flashy considering the fags that browse here

Can someone explain to me why Sup Forums is so gay
I mean I sort of understand but at the same time I don’t

Makes me want to have anal. Thenm it feels like shitting sooo no thanx bby

I'm not an autist. I just like Aaron Rodgers. What other player has ever carried a franchise like he has? His charm, calming attitude, playmaking magic...

I just can't help but watch him.

I think you really, really need help.

>Nearly 32k words of tumblr tier gay fiction written
>Not autistic
Pick one.

Also, how long did you work on this?

Maybe a week...

Like you've never had a celebrity crush before, come on now.

Just to give this some context Animal Farm wasnt even 30k words

Orwell also hated homosexuals and women. So fuck Orwell.

well why dont you sell this as an ebook or some shit. I sure this is right up a few deranged faggots alley

I have an unfortunate crush on Antoine Griezmann but I don’t go around writing 30k+ word fan fiction about him. I just want his ass, that’s all

OP, do you have a serious interest in writing and literature apart from your homosexual fanfiction?

I did the math...

Rounded up but still

Oh it's not nearly good enough for that, it was just something that was pent up inside my head that I needed to let out. I figured a few people would like it... Maybe Rodgers would read it.

Maybe you should try.

Post it on /fit/, they'll eat that shit up

Honestly this isn't even bad. You should keep writing.

No, I recognize that i'm pretty shit. I'm a paramedic by trade.

But that’s creepy

Don't knock yourself, I think you have some actual talent tbqh. Maybe just try writing over less absurd topics

Well, after Rodgers got hurt for the season I considered writing a metaphorical piece to demonstrate how badly the Packers organization got fucked.

Something like those old war-time stories about a girl standing on a bluff waiting for the boat to come home. You know?

Write that

this is not ok

You think? I've got a rough draft written up.

Yes, write it and post it here.
Get a trip while you’re at it, become part of Sup Forums folklore

>paramedic
>cant save himself

> Wake me up

what does OTP mean? I just know one trick pony

One true pairing. It's a fanfic term meaning the author believes they belong together.

One true pairing
It’s tumblrspeak

one true pairing.
ky/sol is my OTP.

What's that user?

Do one with Mith Trubisky and Aaron Rodgers. Have A teach him to throw like him in return M fucking his ass

Keeping it a secret between the teams n shieet.

Gay posting is supposed to be brief and filled with jokes.

But...but... they're from rival organizations... That would be scandalous.

That's the point.
Romeo Juliet shit idk.

Aaron is def bottom though.

Can someone tweet this to aaron rodgers and jj watt and post some reactions?

I support this but lets be clear
Aaron is a top

"Hey Trib" the veteran quarterback slyly remarked "try lowering your elbow when you throw, keep the ball close to your body"

His words dripped like honey as he approached the strapping young rookie, running his powerful hands down his biceps, molding his throwing arm into the right position

"It makes you less likely to fumble" The future hall of famer explained, gazing into his eyes "and..." he groaned, grasping the rookies jock-strap "quickens your release"
> I need to kill myself.

>JJ and Aaron help each other recover from their injuries

Mitch angrily fucks Aaron after losing a game
>He may dominate the field, but I dominate the bed

> Every sack is an attempt to feel him up.

Has there ever been a more perfect man?

>s-so tight!

>Aaron's tackle is his jealous exboyfriend

Which tackle?

FUCK DRUMPF

I FUCKING CAN'T

>Tfw OP is actually Aaron

You will never watch the NFL the same way again.

>profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/11/11/aaron-rodgers-calls-team-doctor-a-close-friend/

Coincidence? How close are we talking?

>QB topping a D-lineman

alright, now this thread is getting really /fit/-like
and i don't like it one bit

Sup Forums and /fit/ probably have a lot of crossover

> look at that adonis belt.

>Sup Forums-/fit/ play in knockouts
>fagmilirion released

Nice timing

this is pretty hot OP

Thanks, right now i'm writing That turns me on...

Have it be like

The idea of the vet coaching the rookie and taking his fat fucking cock at the same time is exciting.

>“You used butter…just like in Last Tango in Paris…”

>>>
Aaron Rodgers is just perfect...

A week for 72 pages... Do you even have a job?

I'm a paramedic with a fetish and a lot of paid time off...

>Green Bay and Chicago are very close
>Mitch affirming he like girls on Twitter like Rodgers saying he likes women
>Mitch rooting for Packers

Wait a second...

> Rodgers held Trib close as his lips nuzzled his neck "Let me show you the secret of the "two minute offense"" he whispered, holding the rookie close.

I fucking hate myself.