What are your thoughts on SNL?

What are your thoughts on SNL?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/ted-cruz-endorses-donald-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck Sup Forums and fuck people

It's a big show

They need to bring back Nathan thurm as a trump spokesman

A lot of effort and skill for very little payoff.

Hasn't been funny in 20 years or so

I fucking hate them! They keep making fun of Donald Trump and that makes me very upset!

it's garbage and has been since that last golden gen of comedians were in it. it's thriving purely because of relevance. it's low effort comedy, considering the USA reality is pretty much satire nowadays. any actor can go up there and make fun of trump.

It has always sucked. The few years when it was decent was in spite of the format, and the truly talented cast members went on to do their best work elsewhere. The reverence comedians and the media hold it in is pretty baffling.

>it's thriving purely because of relevance
also known as the best way to thrive

itt triggered drumpfkins

t. numale

I just don't think it's that funny. If you can show me some SNL skits you thought were funny that might change my mind, I would appreciate it.

Haven't heard of it in this board until they started making fun of Trump

A little too subtle for my taste. I can't really tell if they're rooting for or against trump in any of their skits

It was never good and people only pretend to like it now because it makes fun of Trump

but SNL has sucked for decades

It's funny when you're a teenager and sometimes the musical guests are good. It's mostly garbage.

honestly just don't find it funny

There has been an SNL thread every time a new show aired for years on this board. People used to stream it and make fun of it because it has never been good. But watching it with Sup Forums was still fun

They still don't realise that Trump thrives on being made fun of.

Tired
>snl is dumb, they're helping trump unknowingly

Wired
>SNL is a Trump plant

It's pure cancer, but I guess stupid people need to have a show to match their intelligence.

How dare they mock our meme president? Fucking liberal it should be legal to euthanize them. Our memes put him in office.
This is why I'm still a virgin.

This is what I think.

I really don't think he does. He's a narcissist and can't stand it when people don't like him. That's why he's started holding rallies again, to counter the hate.

I, too, get all of my opinions from twitter, instead of SNL.

>But watching it with Sup Forums was still fun
makes even the shittiest of films and tv fun. i wish stream posting wasn't against the rules

It has never been funny in my lifetime, but now liberals are pretending it's funny because it's become the anti-Trump rage hour.

After seeing the fags from/pol/ on the HWNDU streams it's hard to take the numale meme seriously anymore.

Pretty much typical of narcissist, they love attention regardless whether its positive or negative. Which is why he's still doing rallies and shitposting on twitter.

>can't stand it when people don't like him

That's his public image, he's been roasted before so I guess he can take a joke. He just likes provoking the press because that gets them to talk about him all day.

I agree that it hasn't been fun for the past 13 years, but the trumplr crowd are losing their shit over it which is what's important.

All the americans on Sup Forums aren't white.

The cast has way too many niggers. Weekend Update is terrible.

There are two types of people, those who like The Californians and those who don't

>The Californians
fucking loved these

also was fucking Ice T say the title?

>numale meme
You're a meme.

19fag here. Snl hasn't been good in my lifetime, or everyone older than me has said. The past year it has been marginally better than years past but still not anything incredible

One of my favorite things about it is that it triggers Trump and Sup Forums

>tfw 3 more years of juicy material coming our way
>tfw 3 more years of sperglord tantrums over Twitter by Trump because he's so thin skinned that he can't even handle being made fun of by SNL
>mfw

>3 years

It's 7 you fucking moron.

MADtv was better

The show hasn't been good at all since Hader/Sudeikis/Samberg/Armisen/Wiig and all of that generation left.

Not that it was especially good during those years, but it at least had one good sketch or two every couple of weeks.

He clearly can't take a joke, he lashes out at the news and cries on twitter constantly.

Ah yes, when Trump wins reelection on his campaign slogan of "We didn't actually make America great again but fuck you"

>he thinks Trump will be reelected to a second term

Why doesn't Trump just get SNL taken off the air for all the shit they're saying?

The only way Trump gets a second term is if Hillary runs again.

Unfortunately, given how corrupt the DNC is, that's more likely than not.

>Paid Russian Trump shill does not understand free speech or the idea of a country that is not a dictatorship because he lives in Russia

Pathetic. Go false flag somewhere else, cuck.

New or old, I've never laughed at an SNL skit. It all seemed like a big circlejerk to me.

No, hillary is done. Theres actually a bunch of young dem senators from swing states that could easily take Trump. Hell it was how Obama got the nomination

>tfw Bobby Moynihan is from my hometown

I really wish he got to be in a better show because he's a really cool guy and has earned it.

These skits are consistently actually funny.

The show is 90% unfunny with maybe one good skit per episode if that. I really only laugh when the actors start corpsing, at least in the last ~20 years of episodes. I suspect the only reason they stayed on so long is because every 8 years a republican gets elected and they can keep the show going on making fun of them for 4-8 year runs.

Bernie. Sanders.

>SNL used to be good. here, watch this classic clip
>"needs moar cowbell XD"

>tfw some kid from my highschool with the same last name had a brain aneurysm while wakeboarding and died

I'm going to make a serious post for a second: Bernie Sanders disgusts me as a human being. Dude swindled money from college kids and other people who supported him only to endorse Hilary and expect everyone to get in line like everything was fine.

The left thinks he's their version of Ron Paul. He isn't a zit on Ron Paul's ass. Did you EVER see Ron Paul endorse his opposition? No. Because Ron Paul had principles and wasn't a fucking Bolshevik con man. FUCK Bernie Sanders.

>parodying a living caricature
I just don't get it I guess. Trump is hilarious on his own. His mannerisms and eye twitches crack me up so hard. Its like making a parody of the scary movies; what's the point? The original is way more funny than any skit or parody could hope to accomplish. Watch any Trump speech or better yet any time he's on continuous camera (the day after inauguration church service is GOAT) and I guarantee its funnier than any skit you could come up with.

At least he went out creatively.

I graduated six years ago and the only death we've had from our graduating class was a drug overdose.

It was the only way we could have stopped Drumpf getting in... and a female president would have been pretty cool.

What the fuck did you want him to do? She wasn't the opposition he was a democrat and she was the democrat that won the primaries. He was a fuck up for not encouraging people to vote for hillary aggressively enough, people fucking wrote in bernie because "it felt right" on the actual election and donald trump got elected.

I don't think SNL has ever been funny in my lifetime.

Even the shit before this era with the Justin Timberlake appearances that was supposed to be hilarious made me cringe.

Right now its target audience seems to be the people thinking they're participating in protest by shopping at Nordstroms and drinking Starbucks.

Only late night comedy show I can stomach anymore is Conan.

Hilary was an awful candidate and the fact that so many Dems fled to Bernie fucking Sanders and made him a credible opponent should have set off alarm bells

Endorse nobody.

I wasn't a huge Ted Cruz fan by any stretch but at least he had the balls not to endorse his opposition.

Hilarious, brave, and trailblazing. I wish more shows were as brave as SNL with regards to pushing the boundaries. More shows need to BTFO Glomphf and Glomphf supporters, and expose them for the evil Russian secret agent, satan worshiping racist misogynists they are.

I love it, I liked it a little more maybe 10 years ago, but it still has a few gems now. Nothing super memorable, but all around pretty good.
I like the pop songs

Liberals have no principles. You guys are so fucking stupid. No wonder you lost.

>I wasn't a huge Ted Cruz fan by any stretch but at least he had the balls not to endorse his opposition.

That's just wrong, why would you even bother saying that when anyone could just look it up?

cbsnews.com/news/ted-cruz-endorses-donald-trump/

>Trumplings think that just because you have not offed yourself means you can "handle the banter"
>The whole obsession with crowd size is just him pretending
>Retards on both the left and the right think he is playing 7d chess

Really stopped being funny in the 90s.

Alec Baldwin is always fun though, glad he's gettin work again.

Do you remember the RNC?

>DNC gets exposed as a fucking corrupted party rigging primary elactions
>Actually thinking they will win shit

Keep doubling down on the fuck white people and Nazi shit. You make sure Republicans and Independents rule for the next 50 years.

WHAT URR YU DUIN HURRR

Back when it was still watchable. SNL is unfunny garbage (I don't like Trump at all.)

Republicans doubled-down after they lost in 2012, and they lost harder than Hillary did

Been bad for over a decade.

I lost interest in it around 2005.

unfunny shit.

but it makes the mangled sweet potato in the white house angry, so I guess its got something going for it

the sean spicer stuff was top notch.

Agreed, the show BTFO'd that evil cheeto Hitler and his klansmen supporters.

I've seen small amounts of it and I don't find it terribly funny. Possibly because I prefer Britshit, possibly because trying to mock trump with poop jokes is a little, I dunno, juvenile? The guy's a fucking clown. In Australia when we have politicians acting stupid, we fucking spear them with their fuck-ups.

They haven't being funny for a long time now, maybe a very few select bits made me giggle but that's it

No one is electing a Democrat after those fucking wikileak emails. Especially the one that exposed the party being full of child molesters and sex traffickers.

>le pizzagate maymay XD

Reminds me of all the times they mocked Obama
Wait...

It's not funny.

If you believe Pizzagate is a thing you're a legit brainwashed retard

L I T E R A L L Y reddit

There's nothing to believe you fucking idiot. The emails are there for everyone to see.

>says the Sup Forumstard

Haven't watched it in 17 years.

>#1 subreddit is pro-Donald Trump
Really makes you think

>dislike trump
>haven't found SNL funny for years
Apparently i'm alt right now though. I can now see why identity politics is cancerous

Baldwin is bad, he doesn't do trump's retarded hand movements (watch any speech of trump and look at his hands) and his permanent duck face is also odd and just there for no reason

>3 more years of juicy material
vs
>3 more years of presidency

I'm sure people on the right would much rather be in your position.

>There is a low probability that he is being ironic. >This level of psychosis is not infrequent among Trump supporters.

they just need russians to help them rig the next one

>trump LOL
breaking new grounds in comedy here

Go look at that pizza place guy's Instagram and tell me he is not a child molester.

I'm not even delving into the whole child sex trafficking thing. Tell me with a straight face that that one individual is not a deranged pedophile.

Aww made your image look dumb in one post
That admittedly is pretty funny.

>says the Sup Forumstard