Redpill me on Poland

How do Poles feel about a reorganisation of land that was essentially forced upon them?

Do they long to get the old land back? Do they like the new land that was formerly German?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/02/19/germanys-army-is-so-under-equipped-that-it-used-broomsticks-instead-of-machine-guns/?utm_term=.580c5e2709cb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They want both. They want dumb Ukraine and Lithuania and Belarus to give clay but they want to keep all the clay they took from Germoney because muh piast kings from 1000yrs ago NATURAL BORDERS

Also reform the Commonwealth pipe dreams. Pole nationalists are about as aut as every other.

lviv and vilnus are polish

The old land was never ethnically polish in the first place

>lviv
>vilnus

>

i would stay with short border with Germany, 100km to Berlińsk and no P*ussia...for now

Lwów and Wilno are rightfully Ukrainian and Lithuanian, respectively.

I see

How did Poles feel about it in 1945? Did your people go "well hang on a minute Stalin, we don't want to leave Kresy, please don't take it".

I guess you had no choice since your country was totally fucked.

Also with the new land, were Poles keen to move into those cities? How did that work?

Wikipedia says it was half ethnically Polish on the eve of WWII.

we got good developed lands in exchange for mostly backwards shitholes, it was supposed to be a good deal for us and it was. and no one gives a shit about the old land besides butthurt skinheads and other such idiots. those lands are part of our history, but today people living there have nothing in common with Poland, there would be no point in attaching it to Poland even if we had an option to do it

>How did Poles feel about it in 1945? Did your...

heh, they were not allowed much to "feel" about it really, they just got 15-60 min. to pack their shit and put into a train from "kresy" and then got dumped in "regained lands".

>Also with the new land, were Poles keen to move into those cities? How did that work?
it was after the war, people would move everywhere where one could feed a family, which mostly meant moving to big cities. and people from lost lands migrated to new lands in great numbers, they had to go somewhere. my grandafathers family also migrated there and from his tales Wroclaw/Breslau became basically Kresy 2.0, I guess the same could be said about the rest of the area

>Redpill me on Poland
Poland is a shitty land of thieves that needs to die for it's crimes.
DANZIG BRESLAU UND STETTIN SIND DEUTSCHE STÄDTE WIE BERLIN

>Do they long to get the old land back?
No

>Do they like the new land that was formerly German?
Yes

t. majority of Boles

Of course you like them, they were built by people far better than you, but they aren't yours.

they are, shouldn't have lost the war, too bad :^)

Poor G*rmans. Poles have it good

If history has shown us anything, it's that Poland is a temporary mistake. After the death of your founding father Josef Stalin and your Soviet protectors, you're as good as dead.

I see

You lost the war you stupid fuck. We bombed the shit out of you, remember?

too bad your betters (like pick rel) were too lazy to do something about it

And I wish you cancer for it.

>dat pic

>5 years later

kek

As if your country had anything to do with it.
Stalin made one mistake though: trusting Poles. Your treachery cost the soviets their empire. They won't save you twice. Next time Russia will be our ally.

>Next time
Next time...

The population of Germany, excluding conquered and annexed territories, is about 70,000,000, about equally divided between male and female. To achieve the purpose of German extinction it would be necessary to only sterilize some 48,000,000. [...]

Concerning the males subject to sterilization the army groups, as organized units, would be the easiest and quickest to deal with. Taking 20,000 surgeons as an arbitrary number and on the assumption that each will perform a minimum of 25 operations daily, it would take no more than one month, at the maximum, to complete their sterilization. Naturally the more doctors available, and many more than the 20,000 we mention would be available considering all the nations to be drawn upon, the less time would be required. The balance of the male civilian population of Germany could be treated within three months. Inasmuch as the sterilization of women needs somewhat more time, it may be computed that the entire female population of Germany could be sterilized within a period of three years or less. Complete sterilization of both sexes, and not only one, is to be considered necessary in view of the present German doctrine that so much as one drop of true German blood constitutes a German.

Of course, after complete sterilization, there will cease to be a birth rate in Germany. At the normal death rate of 2% per annum, German life will diminish at the rate of 1,500,000 yearly. Accordingly in the span of two generations that which cost millions of lives and centuries of useless effort, namely, the elimination of Germanism and its carriers, will have been an accomplished fact.

Next time ;*

Sorry Hans. You shouldn't have invaded Poland.

Well you're already allied with Poland as part of NATO so I guess you're wrong lol

Poland will be destroyed.

I couldn't care less about the regained western parts, they're filled with criminals and leftists anyway.
But losing Lwów really is a shame since it was a centre of Polish culture on par with Kraków. Many great Poles were born or educated in Lwów. There's plenty of quotations of our writers and even kings praising it as one of the Commonwealth's most valuable cities.
But it's too late now, even if somehow we reanexed the city, it would take decades of pumping money into it to make it catch up with the rest of the country. Ukies aren't maintaining it right, they just sell souvenirs there.
>all the clay they took from Germoney
Oh fuck off.
First of all, it's not us who established these borders.
And second, they started a fucking World War and planned to exterminate us for lebensraum, so I'd say losing a bunch of war-torn citites is still a pretty light punishment.

Oh Ja bite Broomkrieg me

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

you fuckers are so fucking nothing it's even not worth of this post lol

Turkey also invaded another NATO member and on one cared. And even if anyone cared about Poland, the Americans can't afford to fight yet another war on yet another continent, France is now our bitch and you are no longer capable of doing anything about it.

One German with a broom can easily kill one thousand Poles.

>DANZIG BRESLAU UND STETTIN
Do germs ever wonder what's the etymology of these names?

thats not what ze Heidi said to my gramps back in berlin when she sucked his cock for a pickle.

just sayin

What happened to the germans in the red areas and to the poles on the gray areas?

It's not surprising that your grandfather would be a rapist, it's a very common trait among your kind. However, he didn't rape anyone in Berlin, unless he was a Russian. And most of those russians got gulaged because they were "contaminated by capitalism".

>prostitution
>rape

pic rel

this is 18+ site, you have school tomorrow, shoo

Isn't it verboten to say those sorts of things in Germany, Hans?

Delusions of grandeur from little old Hans. You never quite did come to terms with the might of the British and French Empires did you. Always felt a little... inadequate, in comparison.

You can try and be hubristic again Hans, but for your own sake, I'd advise against it.

I was born in 'East Prussia' and I love it (pic related, I live near this lake).
My grandparents came from Wołyń, they miss this territory but they wouldn't like to come back there, it's a 'bloody' part of their history, my grandma refused to watch the movie about Wołyń.
P.S. My city was Polish from 1466 to 1772. This is how it works, you get territory, you lose territory, you get it again.

>belligerents: Poland
are you still falling for the communist propaganda?

they trigger wehraboos, vatniks, and kebabs. theyre okay in my book

>German talking about brooms
>washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/02/19/germanys-army-is-so-under-equipped-that-it-used-broomsticks-instead-of-machine-guns/?utm_term=.580c5e2709cb
heh

also
>Poland outnumbers Germany roughly 3:1 in tanks
>1/3 of Polish tanks are German made Leo 2's
cucked so bad you sell them all your tanks; Danzig ist Polnisch