I wouldn't want to go to France.

"France" is no longer France.

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Diaspora/Jewish-women-mistaken-for-Muslims-beaten-in-New-York-505227
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PROBLY PROW REFYOOGEE COLLEGE TOIPS ON HOLIDAY

That attack was the french-iest france of all, fuck americans

IT'S THEM FACKING DOLE DODDGERS LAD!

I don't think it will be safe to go to europe ever again.

>terrorism might repel Burgers forever
wtf I love muslism now

>showing wh*Tes they're not welcome is wrong
First day on Sup Forums?

Good, come spend your shekels in Visegrad instead

Who are these sluts? I want to have a wank to the one on the left,

this desu
v4 shall lead Europe

poland is a boring shithole though

ur mum's shithole is boring

Doing god's work, France

yeah, it's nothing like that really cute film Amelie

Seriously what kind of fuck throws acid in a strangers face and steals their money? Like sure, fight me or something, pretend you have a gun, but fuck man

>tfw going on vacation to France next week
rip me

If you're posting on Sup Forums an acid attack on your face probably wouldn't make things worse per se

try to appear as non-white (local) as you can

my face is one of the few things I got going for me

What's wrong? Hasn't France always looked like this?

>the french cleansing american scum from their streets

godspeed frogs

Thats fucking it, fuck that gook, aim the noox at france

holy shit lol, I was at the train station last month when I studied abroad in France

France is getting absolutely rekt right now with immigrants and shit, I'm very glad I made out of that trip alive lol

So you flew all over to visit shitty train stations? Can you tell me more about it?

>tfw missed my opportunity visit France before it got fucked

Are you Finnish or just plain stupid? I had a layover in Marseille when I was going to Nice to celebrate la fete nationale

It's the little things. Like in Britain, get this. If you're a 12 year old white girl, you're seen as an adult and can consent to sex, but if you're a 28 year old Muslim, you're still a child.

Which one is supposed to be the gook ?

It wasn't even a terrorist attack, but a deranged woman.

Why do french women throw acid in people's faces?

funny thing is that we're still far safer than you.

>Be American
>Going to Upper Algeria for vacation
>Become the proud recipient of an Arabic Bridal shower

And get this. If you want to go and blow some people up, the police don't care. They don't have time for that. But if you call a faggot a faggot on the internet, they'll be through your door faster than you can say Big Mac.

take people's guns, take their knives but they still can get acid. take acid and they will breed and throw poison meduses at you or something

>this wouldn't have happened if bongs at least kept their knives
I rather get stabbed than acid attacked

>a deranged woman
>Why do deranged people do deranged things?
Gee, I don't know... I guess it would take a French philosopher to answer that.

I've been to Paris and I can safely say it's fucked.

France can be very nice but stay the fuck away from Paris, don't spend more than a day there. Paris is a great example of what NOT to do with immigration. The biggest redpill moment of my life was the bus ride I took from Gare du Nord to the airport in which I was literally one of only 2 white people on board

Sure it is, Mohammad. I'm willing to bet you have not been to Marseille

Dude I was blown away when I went to Paris. I always thought the Paris immigrant memes were exaggerated but wow, it's true and it's even worse in person. I had to take like 4 different trains to get to Malakoff where I stayed and it was not fun.

Everywhere I went to in France (10+ cities) had problems. Muslims/blacks/sandnigs fucking everywhere, it's insane. It's really sad because the French countryside is absolutely beautiful and I would want to live there if not for the growing issues France faces

I wasn't even in very bad areas and it was still fucking terrible. But it's even worse than that. Muslim loving Antifa anarchists also run rampant in Paris. There was a antifa riot in the neighbourhood by hostel was 2 days before I got there. If it wasn't niggers and muslims ruining shit, it was Anarcho-commie scumbags. The city is completely fucked. Makes me sick and sad. If a reconquista ever happens it's gonna be hell on earth.

But Canada is the same?

watch out for the acid throwers

The Netherlands is still safe.

But Ameritards think Europe is Paris and London.

>There was a antifa riot in the neighbourhood by hostel was 2 days before I got there

Yeah but when aren't Parisians rioting?

what?

We're just trying to copy brits : their new trend is cool

you couldn't visit pre-1789 France, lad.

>deranged

That's how we call muslims, here. If the media say "a deranged man", you can be almost sure it's a muslim.

We don't have nearly as many niggers or muslims, so not not really. We have plenty of non-whites but they aren't total scum like the ones infesting Europe.

>antifas in Paris

Yea, there are lots of br*tons in Paris, I guess that's why it's such a communist shithole

when they sleep...? african rapists won't let 'em, tho

The area you initially talked about, from Gare du Nord to Charles de Gaulle airport, is considered to be pretty bad.
I don't know where your hotel was, but poor areas are usually fucked up everywhere.

But you're right though, this is no excuse to let the lingering islamisation grow like they do.

Here Moroccan is called a tinted man, a non western foreigner, a man with north african appearances, the man's background is unimportant because he has been caught.

I love when north americans complain about this despite being much worse. Didnt you just take in 1 million Syrians or something?

>We have plenty of non-whites but they aren't total scum like the ones infesting [other country]

t. every Western nation now

Because those terms are now all loaded just like anything that refers to Moroccans they now have a new one.

A man with a migration background.

Fuck no. What the fuck do you think we are, your moms bedroom?

>The area you initially talked about, from Gare du Nord to Charles de Gaulle airport, is considered to be pretty bad.
Yeah I believe it's Saint Denis? I went through it at night and it was sketchy as fuck. Pretty much only saw niggers on the streets.

My hostel was right beside the Colonel Fabien metro station, that's all I really remember.
>despite being much worse
We aren't though. France is 10% muslim. We aren't even half of that. Our immigration system is still far more strict than most Euro countries, plus we have the Atlantic ocean protecting us from all those African migrant scumbags.

We took like 40,000 Syrians. Basically nothing compared to what Europe is getting

make sure you say "C*nada" and not north america. Here in the Best Country In The World, we don't take 1mil s*yrians

I was there in December and it was 80% white everywhere I went

generalize europe like it's a country more you nigger loving leaf fucktard

The European capitals are 80% tourists after all.

>Here in the Best Country In The World, we don't take 1mil s*yrians

inb4 Trump accepts 2 million """""""""Syrians"""""" and Sup Forums finds a way to spin it into a 1536-dimensional chess move

most tourists where chinks

How did I generalize Europe? You have a fuck ton of "refugees" trying to get into your continent, that's all I implied

>another acid attack
MANY such cases

You should have replaced Europe by EU. Norwegians are sensitive people.

canada took in more refugees than most european countries, we aren't retarded cucks who elects some gay faggot like trudeau

I can't even find your country on my world map in my room

that's a bit embarrassing for you

Each country takes in a fifferent amount of refugees.
In one year Germany took in like more than 1,2 million, Sweden 160k, The Netherlands like 40k while Poland didnt take any I think. So it really depends on the country.

In Germany and Sweden they pretend it was fine. Whe in the Netherlands panic and riots broke out due to the many refugees. (despite that we have 70% more people than Sweden.

I didn't say or imply all European countries took in lots of refugees, I was just using Europe as a general term rather than listing each specific country that is dealing with refugees showing up on their shores. Calm down bud. I'm quite aware it's mostly Germany and Sweden doing the cuck shit

That was in a single year.

Thats french agent to keep themeselves from american

>but a deranged woman.
So some uggo cunt snapped and took out her frustration on some other cunts? Top kek.

Based France.

jpost.com/Diaspora/Jewish-women-mistaken-for-Muslims-beaten-in-New-York-505227

>america
>not more dangerous

would unironically off myself if I got acid attacked to be honest

>painful as fuck
>probably blind
>women like fat 4channers more than you
>children scream and cry whenever you enter the room

Wtf i love frAnce now

>t. 56%

Ah, France! Classic France!
It is always you, breeding jealousy into the despicable English babblers.

We look upon you in awe and admiration. We may never be like you, but I for one wish to express my undying gratitude and admiration. It is an honour to share a border with you.

>you couldn't visit pre-1789 France, lad.
Was going to post this.

Stacey BTFO