Tfw you wasted thousands of hours on Sup Forums instead of doing something productive

>tfw you wasted thousands of hours on Sup Forums instead of doing something productive

At least you've practiced a second language OOPS

I don't want to do anything productive. It's about entertainment.

Yes but I wish I did something productive. This place isn't even entertaining for me, it's the same threads everyday.

Yes...you make the same threads every day

Try to be original

Like what, posting a picture of a BBC? This place is retarded and I wish I didn't spend any time here.

>coworker asks you what you did on your weekend or what you're planning for the weekend
>tfw pic related is it

well, I learned a ton of racial slurs and racist banter, also good practice for my english

The worst is catching up with an old friend and realizing he's done so much in the same as you.

This is why I deleted my facebook years ago

>Saw an old friend at a restaurant last week
>Had to make up lies about how I spent my last two years
>Tears are gathering in the corners of my eyes with every sentence he speaks about how things are going for him
>At one point we were equals

Come here pal

>2004
>first discovered Sup Forums
>saw it as a moderately interesting web space which I'd tire of soon and move on to something else.
>ClockHandsMovingRapidlyAndFlyingThroughSpace.mov
>I've been here as long as some middle schoolers have been alive

I'm not trying to one-up anyone, as i'm am not at all proud of this.

This guy gets it
I spend my productive time doing productive things and entertainment time on entertainment things

Think about it: You could be running a mile EVERY DAY or EVERY MORNING AND NIGHT but do you really do that? No because it's too much to handle.

A mile isn't that much. You can jog that in ten minutes.

>learn programming
>build up or help out open source software projects

.....m8, no grown man should take more than 5 minutes to run a mile.

I used to run a mile every morning in highschool
I'm talking about EVERY SINGLE MORNING, like literally every single time. You don't do that. That's the point

I specified jog.

>2004

YOU

DIDNT

SPECIFY

ANYTHING

YOU FUCKING FAT GRAVITATIONAL SINGULARITY OF A HUMAN BEING

>"You can jog that in ten minutes"

Personally a few years ago I treated everything on Sup Forums as satire so I didn't think anything of it and spent a few hours a month here. I only began sinking real time into it relatively recently. It was a mistake.

Owo
W
O
Losers:the thred

Also, OP has been mAking this same thread for at least five years, newbs. lurk moar.

Another

I rarely visit here now. I got better things to do

Reeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

So why are you here?

Day

you're still here m8?

I just popped on to see what's the good word on Sup Forums after like 6 months, and by gum, what do I see but your thread straight off!

What have you done in these six months?

had a good time with a pretty girl, won a fantastic prize at an event, counseled a troubled person, done any number of countless things so ordinary I can't even think to mention them here

wait user at least you have learned a second languag.....

shit, you are an anglo... so yeah you just fucked yourself up BIG..

What of most significance? Personally I've made a bit of progress in getting stronger, earned a small amount of money (~$5000) and that's about it for the last six months. I am greatly ashamed.

Like not get reunified