Bowling for Columbine and Fahrenheit 9/11 were documentary kino. What went wrong?

Bowling for Columbine and Fahrenheit 9/11 were documentary kino. What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wxDRqeuLNag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no they weren't

that fatass couldn't make a decent factual documentary for 100 cheeseburgers

he has an agenda

regardless of whether i agree with him or not, every time i watch one of his films i feel like im watching a propaganda piece not a documentary

Bowling for Columbine was 5/10 and Fahreneit was literally the worst thing ever created.

I'm pretty liberal myself but his films are very disingenuous, which is really typical of anything that has to do with politics or religion. I usually avoid those type of docus all together.

>Bowling for Columbine and Fahrenheit 9/11
>not roger and me and TV nation
>or canadian bacon

you can argue that he's disingenuous but a good documentary is supposed to have an agenda

Ever since he slandered Pete Townshend, an avowed communist (who are very much for guns), for not letting him use Won't Get Fooled Again in an anti-gun propaganda piece, I've kind of despised him.

Is it good propaganda?

>"If the passengers had included black men, those killers, with their puny bodies and unimpressive small knives, would have been crushed by the dudes, who as we all know take no disrespect from anybody. . . . The passengers on the planes on 11 September were scaredy-cats, because they were mostly white."

every documentarian has an agenda

Every documentary has bias, that his are so blatant and obvious is a good thing. You don't watch his films to get a neutral view of a subject, you watch them to get his.

Mostly despise his politics, but those two documentaries really were great. Sicko was ok too.

And he also deserves credit for, at least partially, understanding Trump, when no other liberal got it. He got it. Accidentally giving us one of the best ads of the election.

youtube.com/watch?v=wxDRqeuLNag

Bologna.
His films are farcical and he's an old fat grandma lady.

dishonest film-making

He looks like a middle-aged lesbian.

Dude is a piece of shit liar that is ignorant to the rest of the world, in "Where to invade next" he calls the Whoopsies surrender monkeys and blatantly lied about that bank in bowling for columbine

who is this old lady wearing a military baseball cap

He told a story on the WTF podcast about how the Bush family got a private screening of Roger & Me and the only one who laughed was a young George W

he spliced NRA speeches to take shit out of context in Bowling for columbine, his directorial slight of hand is well documented

wow a liberal is a known liar and charlatan, shocking

>Michael Moore
>"kino"

Take your trolling elsewhere, plebeian

Manipulating charlatan. He is a skilled director, but he is a complete idiot when it comes to politics.

>egregious editing and striaght up lying to prove yourself right
>Deepthroats communism