So it begins

You can't leave, Brits.

express.co.uk/news/world/685645/Brexit-Germany-Brussels-reform-EU-referendum-Britain-UK-rejoin-bloc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gmBj8r1-fDo
youtube.com/watch?v=1j-Gb8Pk2Pk
express.co.uk
forward.com/opinion/national/342905/decoding-an-anti-semitic-meme-donald-trump-supporters-took-from-anime/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not left yet

Interesting.

Will this result in further EU fracturing, or with the possibility of holding the continental union together?

My sides are in the workshop getting the EU expansion upgrade

youtube.com/watch?v=gmBj8r1-fDo

First the corrupt media try'd to scare everyone away from leaving saying the economy would collapse but it's allready back to normal and trade will go on as normal and even though imports went down a bit exports went right up.

So now the EU is trying to spew more propaganda resorting to busswords calling everyone racist. Well there is a big difference between migration and an invasion. If we wen't to their countries and did the same thing they wouldn't stand for it so why should you.

The EU is pathetic and it's just full of power hungry bureaucrats and they will try every trick in the book to stop the UK from leaving.

The UK gives more money to the EU than they get back and theer is no reason to stay. The left is so dumb they can't see through all teh propaganda the media spews out and guess who owns the media think about that leftsists.

PAGE 10 SAVE RAVE

Does anyone else find it funny that Sup Forumstards think they can use left-wing entertainment like The Simpsons as right-wing image macros? Conservatives literally have to steal from liberals because they produce no original content themselves. Sad.

the british youth doesnt wanna leave anyway because they are brainwashed marxists

in other words:
>repeal article 50

merkel cant stand uk not having to deal with flood of migrants, as she got older her loathing for germany spread to a loathing for the entire european continent including the UK

of course Brexit is not irreversible. in another 40 years or so the EU might have changed enough that it is a sensible organisation again. that would be a good time to have another referendum.

about 35-40% of labour voters voted out. true leftists would vote out.

>merkel cant stand uk not having to deal with flood of migrants

youve been flooded with migrants long before the "crisis" and continue to be flodded

how times have changed
youtube.com/watch?v=1j-Gb8Pk2Pk

soon my friend, soon...

Soon what? Your youth is as brainwashed as the rest of the west. You had rape gangs, bombings and beheadings and they are still spouting that multi cultural nonsense

>express.co.uk

>EU
>"reform"

What the fuck does that even mean? My guess:expect more of the same, for eternity.

I wish we could leave too :(

>the simpsons
>left wing

And they will rise the taxes because muh reform.

Europe in a nutshell

that's a really old episode

aka the only episodes that were good

soon we will be free

the youth are brainwashed I agree, but we have chosen to LEAVE hans.

More of the same but more ruthlessly applied.

Not an argument

>Does anyone else find it funny that Sup Forumstards think they can use left-wing entertainment like The Simpsons as right-wing image macros? Conservatives literally have to steal from liberals because they produce no original content themselves. Sad.

That was the most autistic thing I've ever read

>tfw germany will destroy europe again

>That was the most autistic thing I've ever read

You must have missed this..

forward.com/opinion/national/342905/decoding-an-anti-semitic-meme-donald-trump-supporters-took-from-anime/

I read this the other day, and it is BY FAR the most autistic thing I've ever seen, heard or read on the internet or beyond.

I have this sneaking suspicion that Brexit won't actually go through. Over the next couple years either through coercion or natural effect the economy and job market is going to get so fucked that salty stay voters will be able to have the decision flipped through fear mongering and shit.

>Again

GUESS WHAT FAGGOTS? YOU GUESSED IT, ANOTHER PAGE 10 SAVE RAVE!

>anything past season 8 was watchable

just fucking trigger article 50 already, what are you gonna do? Tease us for 2 years?

2 years start once they trigger article 50

>euros get cucked
>more news at 11

The sooner this european ''''''''''''union'''''''''''''' dissolves the faster everyone can get on with their lives.

What?
The Simpsons may be kinda Leftist now, but they have always been centrist and have always had Christian principles.

Yes, Groening is a Liberal and Agnostic. but that doesn't matter. His work still represent good values.

Brexit is never going to happen. It's all show.

It's just the new faggot writers and their millennial cucklture

England will always be in Europe.

Yep, Cameron quit and May could be our new leader, she was anti brexit.
Even when the majority vote to leave it's ignored. Business as usual in the EU, I bet Shillary will win too.

>Even when the majority vote to leave it's ignored.
Then its fair to say your government is tyrannical and its justified to actually kill them.

This is the most accurate post in the whole thread

don't forget you're here forever
t. merkel

Like a bunch of fucking krauts have any say in how my country is run. We're leaving so fuck off.

try harder kike

If May wins she wont let us leave.