How was George always getting so much pussy?

How was George always getting so much pussy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbG05ePWRQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The show was written that way

inb4 uggos try to tell us how funny and charismatic they are

Independent George was. We love independent George.

it's a show user

if someone were punched in the face as often as Indiana Jones is in just four movies they'd look like a cabbage and have brain damage.

George is going to the movies!

its because unlike everyone here, he wasn't a full blown autist and could actually socialize without sperging out. Even though he was short, bald and overweight he actually could approach women and strike up a conversation. Also later in the series he made pretty good money with the Yankees and other jobs.

>he wasn't a full blown autist and could actually socialize without sperging out
Have you seen this show, ever?

Not the person you're replying to, but George wasn't anywhere close to the level of an average Sup Forums poster. He worked several real jobs throughout the series

>George wasn't anywhere close to the level of an average Sup Forums poster.
That's impossible for you to determine unless you're projecting.

He is always well dressed, is not that fat and has an active social life

Because that's how it was written in the script.

stocky

He was a thirty-something in NYC. Even while unemployed and living with your parents, if you're that age in NYC you can get laid fairly easily.

Notice however that his women were always significantly less attractive than Jerry's.

Because he's a fictional character whose plotlines had him date women out of his league.

>he made pretty good money with the Yankees
IRL this is the only thing that'd work.
>I can introduce you to Jeter
>how?
>come back to my place and I'll tell you

Women had lower standards in the 90s. I remember seeing really ugly looking guys with average women all the time back then. It was also easier to get away with not having a car and being a slacker without a job. That doesn't really work anymore if you're over 20.

he was confident and lied constantly

The reason for this is that white women were afraid to date blacks and hispanics. I'm not memeing.

I hope your right user
>moving to NYC in two weeks

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbG05ePWRQE

Video is from 1993/1994.

Why are you bringing up white women in particular? I never specified race you racist little shitskin.

he worked as a real estate agent, he must have had at least a decent level of people skills.

Women do have really high expectations nowadays. A lot of them want top tier guys. It seems to be getting worse every year.

His only remotely hot gf was Marissa Tomei. Even then he didn't get in that pussy.