In the end of the movie,Randy "The Ram" jump of the ropes that idk the name because i'm a pleb in that wrestling shit...

>In the end of the movie,Randy "The Ram" jump of the ropes that idk the name because i'm a pleb in that wrestling shit,and the movie ends with Randy just jumping of the ropes,with no conclusion of Randy situation with her daughter(Stephanie) or with Pam

I liked the movie,i really like it,easy 8/10,but why that shit end?

What Darren mean by this?

*jump of the ropes at OP*

whenever i return to this place, i thank the gods that imbecilic posts like this greet me on the first page. they remind me that Sup Forums is dunce central.

My theory is that he died with that jump.

He deserved the oscar with that role

He was committing suicide in the ring. He didn't like real life. I don't either.

he dies stupid

RAM JAM
RAM JAM
RAM JAM
RAM JAM
RAM JAM
RAM JAM
after his life was figuratively over, he literally died from a heart attack in the ring

>He was commiting suicide in the ring.He didn't like real life.

Lol,what a shit theory bro

He ascended to heaven. Like Thelma and Louise.

>Lol,what a shit theory
It's not a theory though, if you'd paid attention, he his body is fucked and if he does that move again he will almost certainly die from it.
He decides in the final scene that that is how he wants to go out though

Its implied that he died in that match

After his earlier heart attack, he is discouraged from wrestling anymore. Over exertion = death.

The normal schmuck existence isn't who he is. Upon his final and very grueling match, his heart does start to fail. Seeing the object of his affection and the swell of the crowd, pushes him to perform his signature move and immortalizes him as Randy "The Ram" in death.

>tfw you will never die doing your signature move

I can only hope I go during a major shitposting session on Sup Forums that will change the board forever.

He won the match, got the money from the fight, got successful heart surgery, made up with his daughter and got back together with his stripper milf gf and lived the rest of his life happy in retirement with a new licensing deal.

I wish.

I'm glad they chose Randy "The Macho Man" Savage's signature move for the film. His elbow must have literally been bone dust and titanium after performing it so many times.

As opposed to Hogan's which looks like a giant baby sitting on you.

Clearly that's what the ending was implying.

The closer I get to suicide the more I see the movie ended on kind of an optimistic note. Or if not optimistic, at least not tragic. Life was only going to get worse, he couldn't work out anymore, his body was going to go. It's good that he went out on a high note and doing what he loved.

Hogan's was actually infinitely more grueling to give and ended up fucking him up in the long term, causing him to have multiple spinal surgeries including one that resulted in him losing like two inches of height.

The only reason he did the show was out of spite that his world was collapsing all around him. Before this scene he was staring life in the face who was asking for him to come back to the real world then he walked away giving in to a crowd he blindly cares for. He thinks the crowd of all things defines who he is because he thinks he's only one thing in this world, but he isn't. It's his form of self-destructive suicide. He's a tragically misguided character. Marisa Tomei's stripper character was stronger and smarter dealing with the disconnection of the crowd and the real world. I notice in other comments people think this is some "for the love of the game" type Rocky movie. It's not.

Oh, and nothing would have happened to Randy's elbow, what would be fucked up for him is his hip since that's what he landed on mostly.

Sup Forums here can confirm