Why do Asian women stoop THIS low?!

I mean, when I see things like this, I just shake my head in disbelief. It's an insult to Asian men, an insult to Asian women and an insult to the Asian race/1000s of years of Asian culture as a whole. Asian women are known as by far the EASIEST, more whorish race with the least pride, the least STANDARDS, the least self-respect and the least dignity...and this woman just PROVES it. So fucked up. This guy knows exactly what he's doing - he knows he can't get a white woman, hence he fucks off to Singapore and finds some desperate/white-worshipping Asian woman like this.

Honestly, I just find it unbelievable...I mean, this guy could be walking through Nana Plaza with $100 bills hanging off his arms and he STILL wouldn't get any action - sure, he'd get attacked by hookers trying to grab every last bit of cash they could, but they wouldn't fuck him. I just don't know how this woman can do it, to be honest...

Shocking that Asian women will stoop THIS low though...

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html
snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/
youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s
jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When are you going to accept that you have autism?

That guy looks like a nice country boy. They probably live a relaxing life outside the city where they hunt, fish, have some bee hives they tend to, and spend a lot of time with their children. I think she chose well.

We can all learn from this couple. Godspeed.

He looks like a normal guy chill with your autism he just has messy hair

I think you're just jealous of that guy OP. He doesn't look like a bad guy but he is a race traitor and so is she

That guy looks like Loda

Is that Kurt Cobain?

Its difficult to intervene wmaf couples irl. They will call you racist, bitter, jealous, close minded, etc. And if you are asian passing, then they will assume you are full am, not hapa. Taiwanese MTR guy is the perfect example of why am dont intervene wmaf, he got ridiculed and forced to apologize by his own governement.

The vast majority of WMAF relationships I see, are of this kind, where one or moreof the genders are exceptionally ugly. So yeah, i actually laugh at them upon realising how hideous the relationship really looks. In this case, the white male is, gross, I wouldn't have bat an eyelid at him if I came across him in public.

Why are you so upset at this specific guy my mongolian friend?

He's pretty good looking if you ask me.

>singapore
>outside the city

Ive seen worse, much worse many times. Why do asian women put white men on a pedestal? I dunno, i can only say its media brainwashing

Fairly good looking guy, and you know nothing about him. You're either a forum-sliding shill or a clueless shit.

They don't always stoop low. Sometimes, they bring you down instead.

SIGN THIS PETITION: change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

THEY WILL COME FOR YOU: web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html

THEY ARE UNASHAMED TO BRAG ABOUT IT: snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/

> Your home in ashes, your starving children strewn about you half-dead and sobbing, packs of vicious wild dogs roaming the streets of once-happy American suburbs feeding off the weak, the cities burning on the horizon and the ground rumbling underfoot from the Chinese tanks out enforcing the new government's mandatory curfew.

> And always, through the din of screams and smoke and jackboots marching in unison, above it all you hear Obama laughing. It's been three weeks since you've had anything but pages torn from the family bible to eat. Your feet ache; your shoes have long ago been stolen by roving gangs of armed minorities and the tattered strips of the American flag you've bound them in do little to stop the cold, let alone the blisters.

THEY STABBED INNOCENTS IN SACRAMENTO, AND WERE KNOWN TO THREATEN OTHERS WITH KNIVES:
youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s

jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3

> Just last June Ms. Gratz filed a report with Detroit police accusing Luke Massie, national chairman of the activist group By Any Means Necessary, of displaying a knife during a heated confrontation outside a state civil rights meeting. "It was one of several attempts to either intimidate me or attack my character," she said yesterday in an interview after a speech she gave at the National Association of Scholars meeting in Boston. She said Mr. Massie had a knife in his right pants pocket and toyed with it, pulling it halfway out of his pants but not drawing its blade. Mr. Massie denies the allegation.

He looks hot, Asian women know how to treat men with respect. White women are way too conceited they don't recognize the value of white men.

Aw go get laid bro, you'll feel better.

Chinks only seem to care for pale skin, so given that that man is perfect for their standards.

It's a shame given that the East Asian race has nothing to be ashamed of and shouldn't taint themselves with slightly inferior Europeans

he does not look bad im sure you look much worse

Why don't you get yourself a nice asian qt and whiten her lineage?

Weak chinkess with weak eyebrows. Chinks are the world's natural slave race. You should not marry them though, or the fate of your people will be that of the Manchus.

Wait, is this that nationalist girl who made the videos about Trump?

He does. Living legend...

Tell the retard who designed your flag that green on red is not a good combination.

You just sound like some super butthurt faggot because your asian waifu wet dream is screwing some douchebag and you're jealous she's not yours. Don't get why since she's ugly and will age horribly.

Stop hating yourself, Finland.

Fresh Off The Boat star

Constance Tianming Wu

Takes a photo with a fan

Asian Women and White Men is not even once about love... not even once. t's entirely based on power dynamics, otherwise the opposite pairing would be more common. An Asian woman, to be with an Asian man, is essentially committing social suicide since Asian men are the subject of ridicule, paranoia, and hatred in the US. Anyone with half a brain can see this.

The thing is that Asian women will of course deny this. No one wants to be called a whore. But it's fairly obvious to anyone who uses empiricism and observation to see what is really going on behind closed doors. My father just made a joke about Jews to my face yesterday.... anything he can do to keep that sense of white power even after my mother destroyed his life and bankrupted him. I'm going to stop appealing to Asian women and start appealing to the general public. Please, please, please look at these couples with extreme suspicion. Don't do business with these couples... don't hire them, don't do anything.

And why do asian women that date white men always use the excuse, "I've dated asian men before, I just happened to fall in love with/marry a white guy!" I just want to know, do you guys actually believe this? That they dated multiple asian guys but then just "happened" to marry a white man despite the fact that WMAF is the most common interracial and that even after dating so many asian guys, they just "happened" to marry that one white man? Do you think they're just lying about dating asian men in the past just to prove that they're not white supremacists? Every time i see excuses from WMAF girls saying "I've dated asian men before" it pisses me off so much because i know all of them use this excuse and if they all dated asian men in the past then why do they all just end up marrying white men? It doesn't seem to match.I feel like this is just an excuse they made up to make it seem like they don't hate asian men or are not white ass sucking whores :/

But

>Muh freedom fighters' red blood
>Muh green march

Sounds like someone is mad that he is a fat, overweight chud who will never have his dream of an Asian qt3.14 waifu.

If he's a loser within his own country, then he could maybe go up a point by going foreign.

A really decent Asian will only ever reach 8, though. And they are so high-maintenance that they almost think they are a White 7.

Your advantage depends on where you're from, where you are, and who you're going for.

OP could've had a decent thread if he didn't start with a bait image and a 1/2 bait post

refer to

>It's an insult to Asian men, an insult to Asian women and an insult to the Asian race/1000s of years of Asian culture

>Asian women are known as by far the EASIEST, more whorish race with the least pride, the least STANDARDS, the least self-respect and the least dignity
Make up your mind, Heikki. Either they're honorable and worth saving or they're not. Which is it.

Also
>that guy isn't bad looking at all. Surprised he opted for a chinese... she must be worthy

RandomYoko has lots of very cringey old videos of her with her gaijin ex-bf.

She totally chases white dick.

Well, it was obvious even before I saw this photo.

She has a white bf anyway

Would Sup Forums rather I'd die a lonely virgin? I've only been with an (east) Asian.

>t. r/asianmasculinity

>Asian men are the subject of ridicule, paranoia, and hatred in the US

Asian men are the subject of ridicule, paranoia, and hatred in Asia too

She's ugly af in Asian standard....
We Asians actually think she's lucky to score a white guy and that white guy is such a beta provider because again that women is ugly as fuck

wtf are you talking about that guy is at least 7/10.

I think you should go outside, user. Come back when you've stopped being a faggot.

The difference is that we realize the inferiority of our race comparing to white (look-wise). Asians know average white guy/girl looks way better than top looking Asian people
We never understood how niggers can say some blant lies like black skin is better than white pride bullshit. It's simply "if you say it too many times then it'll come true" tier nigger lie. What's wrong with admitting the truth? It's better than pretending

I've seen a lot of AF say that being with AM is like dating a family member. so, if someone marries someone of the same race, it's incest?

I am going to get a chinkish wife. All of you white knights and slutty womyn can stay mad. I'll have 4-5 children and they'll all own guns and shoot niggers and spics in the great happening.

ITT: some guy on the outside looking in, not knowing the method to get in

THIS

>t. jealous white bitch upset that no one wants her dried up cunt

Us whites shall not stop until there is pure white seed growing in the wombs of every last Asian woman alive and together we will cuck the inferior Asian race out of existence forever! HA HA HA HA HA!

On my Sup Forums page 1 right now there are THREE seperate threads about whites/Swedes dating Asian women.

Are we being shilled? We have to be.

You will never be >white, Pekka, just accept it and move on.

Success breeds jealousy.

No offence but oriental men are creepy insectoid alien looking freaks. I say outbreed orientals and cull the sired males.

Real diversity.

He's a little better looking than a normal guy desu.

>tfw white with asian gf
>she constantly comments on my massive unit
>gives me head whenever i want
>had the cops called because i fucked her too hard
>can only go 3/4 of the way in
>will do literally anything for me
>loves to make fun of zhangs who cant even compete

you mad zhang?

But your kids will be killed in the great happening, bro. They're half-white hahahaha

>>i say

>anyone listens to you

Enjoy supreme gentleman kids.

I know you're trolling, but you could at least have chosen a picture to match your idiotic rant. It's pretty clear that the white man is the one trading down in that picture.

I was skinny when I met my wife (asian) and we connect perfectly.
Somehow pizza rolls made me fat and now I look like a typical fat loser who can only score abroad.

I have to exercise more...

Phenotype, my cucked friend. Phenotype. I am not pure white either, but you'd never know by looking at me. Scots-Irish genes are very strong.

You're a horrible human being.

Up against the wall, halfling.

All women are whores. Accept it already

this is so fake

this entire thread is just a mix of proxies, in a minute AM/WF guy is going to show up.

>The vast majority of WMAF relationships I see, are of this kind, where one or moreof the genders are exceptionally ugly.

Usually that is the case, but this dude looks better than the average. Chick doesn't look bad either, but I'd say she's definitely the uglier one of the two.

>this is so fake

Stage 1 Denial

majority asian women choose their own race.

more like white men chace asian women's ass.and asian women can't reject it because asian men don't chace asian women's ass.

This is a TV actress posing with a fan

She's from the show "Fresh Off the Boat." Cattleman's Ranch is the name of her character's husband's restaurant

sloots love the white dick.
I think its mostly a self awareness issue. An asian woman with an asian man feels she cant be slutty. however white men are degenerate so an asian sloot can sloot it up and not feel judged

Are you saying this guy is uglier than her or the other way around? They look kinda on the same level to me senpai just average.

This.

Its a good feel, also the looks from butt hurt white women are priceless.

Not that many east Asians where I live and I've never dated one, never really spoken to many tbqf but you come across as an extremely insecure Asian manlet whose crush got banged by some white dude.

white women > asian women

most beautiful asian girls look like shit without makeup, whereas the most beautiful european girls look amazing without needing to spend an hour putting their face on every morning.

and i say this as someone who lived in japan and saw many pretty japanese girls...

he's a qt, user shut the fuck up

but yeah, he shouldn't be racemixing with gook slits

t. Assburger

>choosing asian women over blonde blue eyed aryan waifus

kill yourself. a mixed child will be confused and left out because they are neither fully white nor asian.

sounds like white women with black men.

kek, i'm mixed and i'm not confused or left out. where is your god now?

>This guy knows exactly what he's doing - he knows he can't get a white woman, hence he fucks off to Singapore and finds some desperate/white-worshipping Asian woman like this.
That woman is Constance Wu dipshit. She's an American actress with a sitcom. That "Cattleman's Ranch" hat is a reference to the sitcom.

Yeah that guy must be such a desperate loser with no chance of getting laid by an average fat white bitch that he has to settle for beautiful actresses.

I thought Finnish women were the most whorish

Best part of being white honestly is that no matter what I can always get tight Asian pussy any time, anywhere.

loda isnt stooping low.

win a ti before you talk. also his gf is hot and cool, ive met her.

Koyuki married to Matsu-ken(Japanese actor)and made 3 baby.
Rinko Kikuchi married to Shouta Someya(Japanese actor)

Even though they lived in US and had many chance o meet white dude in there.
Stop prejudice on your own women.

Japanese fat or American fat?

literally who

some gook bitch got her face fixed with 3 plastic surgeries and now she's a "beautiful actress"

That's fine in western societies but if you are an interracial couple in an asian country they'll treat you as a coalburning/snowsmelter whore.

Stoop this low? He looks like an average white guy and she looks like an average Asian woman. *shrug*

>t. handholdless virgin who will marry cow

He pretty much is though even a average white guy is equivalent to a 10/10 AM and probably has a bigger dig also.

Honestly I don't give a shit.
The West can take all our self-hating/SJWs/racist/feminist/Freedom cuckers/ex-prostitutes/sloots/social rebel girls, if they want.

Some people have to learn things the hard way.

By the way, I look forward to seeing more 'SUPREME GENTLEMEN' produced out of
these couples. A White Man who may or may not hate/look down upon Asian Men and an Asian Girl who hates her own race, coupled with the ridiculous number of WMAF.
>Don't expect any help from the Chink community.

Given how recessive White genes are, I do not have to wait long for the happenings.

white men have to mostly settle for self-hating chinks. you don't really see that many quality East Asian women flocking to beta white guys.

is finland the new leaf?

Only whores move to USA, nuff said.

She looks like a whore
He looks like dudebruv
Seems they fit just fine

>It's about dat Green Card

lmao. nobody wants your Singapoor sluts

I'd pump and dump those chinklets desu.

Whores chase money, whores don't care who they date, whores don't care about race, whores don't care about anything, they pretend to be anything they boyfriends are.

Good, more game for me

You are actually that salty. Fly to Amsterdam and bang a hooker. Hell bang a hooker in Finland. Asians and whites have the most in common out of the races. Be glad they're producing the master-race.