GAY YOUTUBER JAILED FOR LYING ABOUT HOMOPHOPBIC ATTACK

Popular LGBT youtuber lied for making up a hate hoax about being attacked by "homophobes" and filing a false police report.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/eatgaylove/videos
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2579192/Gay-theatre-student-claimed-beaten-homophobic-thugs-admits-got-injuries-fell-WONT-face-action-wasting-police-time.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=voj-tk2Hjac
youtube.com/watch?v=_pGOqudCRjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice

Just like any feminist, anti-facist, and sjw lies about stuff, because they have no stories to go on and justify their lefty-dealogy

If he wanted to be attacked that badly he should just head to his local culturally enriched district.

link youtube

how'd they know the report was false? did he tell them it was false?

Just lightly tounge my arsehole desu senpai

youtube.com/user/eatgaylove/videos

Maybe no brushes?

>youtube star
>i have more followers than him
what a faggot

How hard can it be to verify something like that?

Is there massive butthurt from people saying this "discourages real victims from coming forward"? Has Cenk done a video on this yet?

Why is it the police never arrest women when they make false rape accusations?

As I always say, stupid will always fix itself

>McSwiggan

When will Sup Forums take the greenpill and wake up to the Hibernian Menace?

Stupid twat, everyone knows that if you are making up SJW bullshit you never take it to the police or any authority you just make a hashtag.

Taking it to the police means it will be investigated dumbass.

FALSE FAG
A
L
S
E
FAG

Because those police don't want to be named and shamed and have to watch their back for the rest of their lives.

Cops who have been accused of unjustly shooting/arresting 'youths' have their names changes and move interstate to protect their families.

There's this huge built up amount of propaganda that says women won't report real rapes if DA's prosecute those making fakes ones because it's already hard/traumatic enough. So it's the lesser of two evils in their minds.

He could have just walked to a local mosque and been actually beaten for being gay.

This makes me so very happy.
I'm so glad this report came into my life.

>When gays think they can Jew

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2579192/Gay-theatre-student-claimed-beaten-homophobic-thugs-admits-got-injuries-fell-WONT-face-action-wasting-police-time.html

>Richard Kennedy, 18, was badly injured after leaving Preston nightclub
>His teeth were dislodged, his face was swollen and he had bad knee injury
>The student from Blackpool told police he was set upon by homophobes
>He posted injury pictures on Facebook in post shared by 182,000 people
>Police launched an appeal into the '3.30am attack' and called for witnesses
>Then they found CCTV footage showing Kennedy falling over by himself

dirty fags

Delete this. Not pol related

I should add that no matter what side of the issue you're on this shit is really obvious blatant propaganda in our modern age. It pisses me off.

It's just a phrase that is repeated in all forms of media and in police departments day in and day out. There's no statistics or other evidence that's ever brought up when said. It's just a simple repeating of an idea as if it were the absolute truth like something straight out of 1984.

Someone lying to advance a political narrative isn't Sup Forums related?

hello?

sucked in, gaylord
he's forgotten that he's a fucking white male

hah what a cuck

>in my mind it was real

Fucking kek, he was friends with Roly Ungashaa.

Look that shit up.

So the really juicy detail of this story is that while he was in his jail cell, he beat HIMSELF up with the pay phone receiver!!!

YOU CANT MAKE THIS UP!

THEY WERE GHOST BULLIES

m.youtube.com/watch?v=voj-tk2Hjac

Two possibilites on why he did it.

A: the most stupid one - to push a political agenda by playing the victim
B: insurance - have you seen the teeth of that guy? It would cost thousands of dollar to fix his face. He was probably insured against violence and other shit, but not by self inflicted harm.

But senpai, then he wouldn't be able to file a report and harvest fame on YT

Here's what a jew and a nu-male thinks of this fiasco:

>Remain fag spotted

>A white gay with a record
Well, there go his employment prospects.

this is disgusting.. what made them like this Sup Forums?

>YouTube star

>Kennedy won't be charged with wasting police time as he really believed he had been attacked, police said

>So where were you attacked?
>And at what time?
>Alright, we'll just take a look at the video taken in the area
>And there's nothing. Boy, you just sucked your last consensual cock for a long time.

jesus. how can people stay around this people?

What if he wanted to get arrested so he could get fucked in jail daily?

>LA is there a worse safe space city? At least in New York people will tell you to fuck off and are are tough besides all the cuck rich residents and brooklyn hipsters

because they picked him up for drunk and disorderly and he was fine and then he did it to himself in his cell apparently.
i think they might have footage but i'm not sure.

>My name is Calum McSwiggan
>Nine quarts of sperm I be swig'n
>Don't give no lass cause it's only boys ass
>That gets Calum McSwiggan a dig'n

I want to beat up some fags because of this...

Only thing surprising about this is that he is facing some sort of repercussion for it. The vast majority of "hate" "attacks" are hoaxes.

everything is explained here

This. There's no footage, but they took a mug shot of him during the original booking for d&d, then he beat the fuck out of his own face with the prison phone. They haven't released the original shot yet, but apparently it's obvious he had no injuries at the time.
Then he's a winner.

>McSwiggan

>McSwiggan the poo poo

Love it. Pendulum is swinging back on these cunts

now you see why I'm a virgin. I'm supposed to find a sane gay guy to have sex or forma a relationship with? Point me to one goddamnit.

LAPD doing the Lord's work once again.

what's the point?

you won't have any natural born children anyway.

This is why these lying losers don't fill out a police report when they fabricate this shit.

>Gay theatre student
Redundant.

Turn a straight guy. Works for me every time.

I hope it was worth his 15 minutes
Social media makes people do crazy things whether it's blatant lies or risking your life