Sweden have scored more goals than: Serbia, England, Italy, Croatia, Netherlands and France

Sweden have scored more goals than: Serbia, England, Italy, Croatia, Netherlands and France.

Sweden is one of the most attacking teams in the UEFA qualifiers. Far more entertaining to watch then Italy, England, France and many other "big" nations.

Sweden have won against opposition that is considered world class.

Despite the fact that we have shown greater quality than several group winners we are not directly qualified to the World Cup and we get the toughest draw in the play offs.

How is this fair play?

Jävla Svensk groda postaren

i feel like this level of shitposting will just be hollow if italy end up winning big next week

Yes but on to the question at hand. How is it fair play that Sweden have to prove itself on a whole other level than many other teams.

The path we have to take to reach the world cup is more like the actual world cup than the world cup?

>le get blown out by Mexico and get semenslurped by euroMexico team
>le can't qualify to anything team
>le qualified out of AFC tier group team
>le 1 rigged WC team
>good
Not to mention 17 of the 26 goals you scored were against Luxembourg and Belarus. Don't even try to mention France drawing both of those teams, they're not competing for the WC next year either.

Maybe they will, but it doesn't matter, Sweden deserves a spot in the World Cup and literally everyone with minimal knowledge in football knows it.

I feel sorry for Italy if they misses out but it's not Sweden's fault, Sweden's players deserve to be in the world cup because they have played an attacking and entertaining football while many other teams have been gay.

You deserve to go to the WC over Serbia, Poland, and the winner between Denmark and Ireland, but that's entirely because none of those teams are good.

>Don't even try to mention France drawing both of those teams, they're not competing for the WC next year either.
I will mention it since it invalidates your point entirely. Also Luxemburg have clearly improved recently. They won against Belarus, drew France and now recently they beat Hungary, so they are definitely improving. Sweden just barely edged out a win against Luxemburg in their away game. They are not total shit like many people think.

I recommend you watch Sweden's match against Luxembourg at home. Then you see that Sweden have qualities that many group stage winners don't. Sweden deserves to play in the WC and really deserves recognition for their wonderful display of attacking football in this qualifiers.

>they are not total shit like many people think
Neither is Canada but by the standards of the best in our region they're pretty shit, and Canada would run a train on Luxembourg.

Luxemburg is ranked higher than Canada, and they have drawn against France and beaten Hungary and Belarus recently. I think Luxemburg looks like the better team?

Anyway all groups contain low ranked teams, but Luxemburg have actually proven itself to be one of the harder ones, they are much much better than Gibraltar, San Marino, Andorra, Lichtenstein et cetera.

You give hope to all unseeded teams that someday we ll have a decent generation and go back to where we used to be!
Good luck Swebros! I just hope uefa doesn't pull out a 2014 France against u.

>rankings
Is this your phony argument?
Canada has superior players and a much more creative style of play in comparison to Luxembourg. Rankings mean fuck all much of the time.

Somehow the 6th pot team in everyone's Group is "not total shitte" but everyone else's is.
We said the same thing about Cyprus who are definately a lot better than being a top 4(in 2 campaigns in a row they had mathematical chances for play offs until the last and prelast matchday). They barely lost to Belgium , won Bosnia and are competitive and play attacking football.
But noone cares because they weren't in their Group. So why should we care about Luxemburg?
By the way we los to Luxembourg too 2 years ago. I agree with ur point they are improving but honestly not to the point they can pull out miraculous draws often.

than being a pot 5* sorry keyboard fcked up.

The fact that you lost to >us should be enough to shame you for life

Not really, Bulgaria is a good team especially in Sofia. Only journalists believed that Sweden should've won that match.

>and Canada would run a train on Luxembourg
This disqualifies you from any further argument. Fuck off.

Us Europeans don't pretend to know more about you Americans regarding American football. Now stop trying to give us lessons about our national sport.

Canada would struggle with Luxembourgh, dont be delusional

All this while cucking Finland in hockey

qualifiers aren't fair kid

I remember being told finland was better at hockey than sweden when I was little by a bunch of finns in my school. I couldn't find any evidence of it, though.

how come no Niggersons in the team? Truly it is current year if you have to wonder about that.

Also, can you pee standing up if you are just visiting sweden to watch footy?

this. can we pee standing up and how many 35 year old refugee "children" do we need to bring along with us in order to enter the country?

Italy deserves to lose, they've play like shit and dived like motherfuckers.

opportune reminder to try a dive on monday at the very first contrast

if the refree gives a foul you'll have ten minutes less up to glory

Does it even matter when the pot 4 team was fucking Estonia?

>Far more entertaining to watch then Italy, England, France and many other "big" nations.