Is America white?

According to Sup Forums's undoubtable studies :

>Slav, Anglo, Irish, Balt, Fingolic, Magyar, Illyrian, Romanian, Moortugal, Spic, Kebab, Italian
>white
Pick one senpai

Whitness classicfication considers only Nordic-Germanic people as truely white. By this definition, American people who are actually white are descendants of German, Swedish, Icelandic, Norwegian and Danish imigrants. Together they make 61,313,423 what is 20,65% of USA population (2009).
USA 20,65% WHITE
>USA 20,65% WHITE
USA 20,65% WHITE
Amerifats BTFO'd

proofs and sauce

Romanians are the most pure Nordics though. Scandinavians are mixed with Sami, and Germans with liberating tatars. Ya'll are mongoloids dude

all the founding fathers were anglos though

also forgot to post map

can confirm
t. Hwhite Paleman of house #FFFFFF

Totally white, man.

> Poo in Wood

Literally.

Tbh slavbro, I don't even want to be "white"

It seems the whiter a country is by Sup Forums standards, the more cucked and selfdestructive it gets. I'm perfectly fine with everyone calling slavs non-whites as long as i get to keep my beautiful homogeneous society

this

>germans
>white

muh hitler scared to show glorious aryan mud-cuck-shed f roman empire period.

>lose ww2
>get raped by slavs
>still white

>merkel
>get raped by mudslimes
>still white

sure thing

For the last fucking time, we are not kebabs.

Also, part of whiteness is having a prosperous country. Romania is a shithole.

>Germany
>White

break my balls please, There are 7-8 % muslims here, from which most of them are Roma's pretending to be >muh torkey

>Anglos
>white

pick one

Those are Romanians in the sense that they were born in Romania. Like if you were born here you'd obviously be a Romanian even if you're actually an immense faggot.

>Ireland
>Anglo
Fuck off Poland

Change Anglo to Celtic, remove England from Celtic, albeit Northern England/Cornwall. Due to migration of Angles/Saxons/Jutes

>balts mixed in with slavs

REEEEEEE

But balts actually are very intermixed with slavs..

Ireland, Wales and Scotland should be Celtic.

No, America is not white and hasn't been for a long time but not because of your retarded LE WHITENESS LEVEL maymay.

Noice

What's a matter Klaus? Mad you're living in a glorious, eternal Anglo dominated world?

There's been so much mixing between the people living in these Isles I really don't see the point in subdividing them. Except maybe Ireland.

did that girl enjoy herself a little too much

Is there really a difference at this point? There was so much fucking between the groups that biologically they're probably pretty much the same.

They look very different. Particularly Gaelic Celts from the Republic of Ireland and the Scottish Highlands.

>Germany
>white

>ireland
>not white

kek have you even looked at a german before, theyre all tanned and halfway to arab colour

whereas us irish are glorious pasty white

Sweden
>White

What is this retarded shit? Why is Anglo and Germanic separate? The Angels were literally a Germanic tribe. And why are the Netherlands not part of the Germanic group? We are more Germanic than Germany.

>Anglo-Germanic
What the fug. Anglos are Germanic.

Sauce?

Don't know, Sup Forums

This is what always got me.

>descendent of English/Durch stock
>>HURR FUCK ANGLOS
>But they're fucking Germanic you twat, literally the same shit as Germans.
>>BUTT BLASTED

Fucking Sup Forums

Because people are retards.

What the fuck am I watching?

An EU admission ceremony. This is a rite of passage.

>alcohol
Fucking degenerate

>tfw you keep arguing over purity whilst the other side is still winning

so thats why you tried so hard to join just to leave after a short while; just to have a go at this?

There's no point, but it keeps all the autists on Sup Forums a bit quieter.

>expects a slav to not get drunk on a regular basis
You've obviously never experienced prolonged contact with our kind

Fucking hell Dieter, it's just a bit of bantz.

Why so mad, are you getting evicted by a refugee?

Anal pain.

Huh.

if it's not alcohol then it's krokodil and I much prefer the former

That's fucking mouth wash you degenerate

>krokodil
This shit only exists in the poorest of the poor regions in Russia.
Aside from pot, drug use isn't a thing in most slavic countries. We just drink a lot.

da jbt

Slavs and Irish - we're two of soul.

If we joined forces we could dominate the planet.

>this map

Anglos are the finest sons of germania

>Irish
You guys are pretty based. I'm just about to get my SE degree, I've considered moving there but it kinda feels like betraying my country in the time of need.

You guys are alright. I love your mythology.

>Ireland
>Anglo

SE degree? Slavs are pretty much the only foreigners who assimilate here. Other foreigners aren't well liked.

Software Eng.
Slavs assimilate well everywhere, not that there's much "assimilation" needed when you already know the language and you're coming from a country with the same religion and pretty similar culture

It's cold, that basically prevent the inflammation after a shock.