Danish banter

>Danish banter

How will the Irish be able to recover from this?

>Ireland unironically think they are favorites

By rekking them 1-0

>The Danish unironically thinking James McClean won't break Eriksen's legs for wearing the poppy over the weekend.

I'd say chances are like 60:40 in your favor, but that's not much.

Let them talk shit. We will get our customary 0-0 draw in mermaid land and cuck them in Dublin.

that's a cute dog

I actually think this is pretty funny.

Hope the game is going to be as intense as Sweden - Italy last night, but you just know Ireland only show up to get a 0-0 result and will waste incredible amounts of time when they are taking breaks from breaking legs and spitting on the pitch inbetween their beer burps.

Which part of Denmark are you from?
I'm from Corkhaven

Dendalk reporting in

got em

flensburg

Malmö

>tfw norgay and mongolland let the nordics down

Tullamorsk

>losing to Switzerland

schleswig-holstein

down town plumber district in Midtjylland.

dublin reporting in

Greystones

Ikea

Why are there so many Brazilians going to Ireland lately?

Schmëerskåhoven reporting in

We're on the rise, brorsa. Five lossless matches in a row, 2020 Euros are an inevitability.

county bacon

>Shitmark

If that was actually the case the Irish wouldn't have +400 (4/1) odds of winning today on every betting website.

The bookies are all Spurs-loving Jews. Of course they are going to back their goy Eriksen

It is cheap

Danish West Indies

Legoland

Teach us how to play football pls

I used to play in Monkstown, good craic

>danmark
>irland
fucking meme language

mcclean looks like a jacket potato with downs
he probably needs help to break wind, never mind eriksen's legs

Haven't lost to Demark since 1985. Last time we smashed them 4-0. Time before that 3-0 to na buachaillí

Tá sé sa mhála lads. Feicfidh mé thú i Moscow

Excited for this. Actually managed to get tickets as well.

Yeah mate you beat us in a friendly, 10 years ago. You’re in great form going into this game.

Damn right we are. Recently beaten Italy and Germany in competitive matches. Knocked out the Euro semi finalists to get here. I bet your pants are brown Jasper.

ireland has some kind of curse over denmark. look at how laughable irelands win rate is internationally but their one vs denmark is decent

Oi oi paddy, behave. Legendary draws vs Georgia and Austria and a loss to 10-man Serbia?

My nigga

Says the guy who lost at home to Montenegro and drew twice against the mighty Romanians.

ööbörööbröörö

>tfw we have never beaten Mexico

Can please someone tell me the reason that the UK teams compete as different? why is ireland, scotland, wales and england? why not one team?

It would be same like making two teams for flanders and wallonia, i dont understand it

nobody has ever beaten mexico legitimately. all mexicos losses were just their C team they sent out for a laugh.

Southern ireland pretend to not be part of the UK. Northern ireland dont because none of their players are good enough to make the combined team

Bruh. Look at this dood. Spoken like a Brazilian hanging on to former “glory”.
Hilarious

>Danmark Irland

Danes can't even spell lmao

Shouldn’t you guys be out farming potatoes, so you can survive the winter

YES DENMARK COME ON LADS

Shame this game isn't happening on Monday. Could do with another St.Brice's Day massacre

oh snap. RIP ireland

Remember that time the anglo bombed danes for no reason

Oh so just becasue we have a marks and Spencer and a Tesco it means we are UK

I was conceived amid a throng of asian tourists near the world famous ancient little mermaid statue which is the sole reason anyone goes to denmark.

>England
>18.75%

you snowniggers were lucky. as soon as you had some semblance of power you nordniggers invaded us 9001 times, and when we were the most powerful we left you alone and went and took other shit countries when we could have got revenge and made you extinct. you should be thankful

what did we do?

Because we invented the sport and the first internationals were between England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland (who then represented the entire island, but whose FA now represent only Northern Ireland).

Also we make the rules, hence why the FA, SFA, FAW and IFA have a vote apiece when it comes to rule changes via IFAB. FIFA represents four votes on behalf of all member nations, but as a motion requires six votes to pass, it means England, Scotland and Wales could literally block a rule change that every other footballing nation agrees upon.

I suppose it's just the Anglo Angloing as usual.

No, it's because there has been Anglo-Norman, English or British rule in Ireland for nine centuries (literally about 30-40% of Ireland's entire 'Celtic' history). It's because British blood flows in your veins as a result of this. It's because English is your first, and essentially only language. It's because virtually every relevant person in Irish history was either an Anglican, a Unionist, or at least some other form of Anglo-Irishman (even Wolfe Tone for fucks sake!)

speak american u terrorist

Right and Englands win % against us is only about 24%

i mean scandis in general. vikings plundered our innocent pure waifus and turned them into slags

For me, it's Irland

Wow so brave

banter for this game is gonna be great lads. whatever happens someones getting butthurt

>It is cheap

u wot m8? only London and meme cities like Oslo and Zurich are more expensive than Dublin?

>Danes think they have a chance
Wew lad, can't wait for all the Danish butthurt in a few hours

When Denmark win I'm going to laf at dumb paddies. Imagine being this confident of winning. It's embarrassing. If England done it then everyone here would fucking going mad about English arrogance. Ireland are just as bad. Ireland have one or two ok meme players long and McClean and he's not even Irish lad fuck sake it's embarrassing.

It's me again here pic related of what I'm Gona do hhhahahahahhaha

>No, it's because there has been Anglo-Norman, English or British rule in Ireland for nine centuries
Replace the word "rule" with "influence" and this sentence would be more accurate. There was no "rule" by anything from Britain for over half of those ~9 centuries

>It's because British blood flows in your veins as a result of this
This has actually been mostly refuted by modern genetic studies. The 'blood' impact of foreign invasion and eventual rule has been negligible on the old genetic makeup of the island, with the exception of the North.

>It's because English is your first, and essentially only language
It is an official second language, and actual use of Irish is increasing every year.

Give me some good pics to trigger the Irish cucks with after the game when we’ve won 4-0

We’re going to destroy Ireland, but at least they have their cute little songs

I take it your fluent then? Don't know anyone that speaks it proper apart from one friend who's a teacher so has to

Are Danes usually this tedious?

If we were talking about Counter Strike I would agree Lars, but this is football and we're going to shove it up you pansies like there's no tomorrow

Yes we’re miserable people, please don’t insult our culture.

OFFICIAL THINGS IRELAND IS FAMOUS FOR
GUINNESS
LEPRECHAUNS
GREEN
FUNNY ACCENT
GINGER PUBES
POTATO FAMINE
ST PATRICKS DAY
GETTING BTFO BY SCOTLAND AND KEKED INTO SUPPORTING OUR FOOTBALL TEAMS

OFFICIAL SHIT DENMARK IS FAMOUS FOR
NOTHING
MAYBE VIKINGS BUT THEY COPIED IT FROM NORWAY

t.scotGOD

I am attending the capital of Anglo-Irishry in Trinity college, and I hear both adults and students speaking it casually everywhere.
Obviously, people from the west of Ireland are more frequently fluent than the rest of the island, but I had a group of men doing work on the insulation in my house a while back from Donegal, Roscommon, and Meath who spoke to each other in Irish throughout their work.

Belskord

>tfw not in Copenhagen tonight
Really wish I was there, “having the craic” with the world’s best sports fans. Up the “RA” as they say!

I won't. I don't mind tedious people so long as they don't start thinking that they're funny.

Denmark is famous for legos, smallest testis and binge drinking.

>Denmark
Lego
Aragorn
Jaime Lannister
Lars von Trier
Shit beer
Mads Mikkelson
err...
That's it

Do not say "up the RA" unless you are willing to serve when the time comes to take back the Isle of Man.

>Binge drinking

Really? I didn't see much when I was there apart from this one club that was hoping at 1pm for some reason

>"FUNNY ACCENT"
>Coming from a scot

Top lel

do we own the isle of man? i literally dont even know. i doubt anyone would notice if you just secretly sneaked there and took it back from whoever owns it its useless

euron greyjoy is also danish

Yeah add comfy detective/political TV shows too

>The Isle of Man is a self-governing British Crown dependency in the Irish Sea between England and Ireland.
>It’s known for its rugged coastline, medieval castles and rural landscape, rising to a mountainous center.
>In the island's capital, Douglas, the popular Manx Museum traces the island’s Celtic and Viking heritage.
>The Isle of Man is home to 83,737 people according to 2016 data.

I-I don't get it.

frog äyeland

We are also famous for our disproportionate amount good writers unless you're a pleb who never reads.

Otherwise, very good list.

It’s a play on “Irish coffee”

Yeah, that's the one.

Theres also a subculture of people in every country in the world that play "celtic" music.

>mfw i cant tell if this is a wikipedia copy paste or you just wrote it because of your flag