Brit/pol/ - 音楽 X 悲しい今を生きる Edition

>BREAKING NEWS WITHOUT SOURCE BECAUSE IT JUST HAPPENED
Gove got absolutely fucked up by Andrew Neil, career ruined, leadership race down the toilet - All odds are on it being Leadsom vs May

>THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=dmwqEg-06Ww

>TORY LEADERSHIP ELECTION: SENIOR MPS PLANNING ON FORCING REMAINER CRABB INTO SECOND PLACE AND THEN CONVINCING HIM TO LET REMAINER THERESA MAY RUN UNOPPOSED
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/senior-tories-plotting-bring-quick-end-leadership-contest/

>TRAITOR CARSWELL "COULD BE SACKED BY MONDAY"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/ukips-only-mp-could-be-sacked-by-monday-says-party-leader-nigel-farage-a7114526.html

>SCARED ANGELA EAGLE: "C-CORBYN PLEASE QUIT"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36693835

>CHILCOT: "BLAIR WON'T BE PUT ON TRIAL FOR WAR CRIMES BUT SOLDIERS MIGHT BE"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/02/outrage-as-war-crimes-prosecutors-say-tony-blair-will-not-be-inv/

>CORBYN: "I'M STILL NOT LEAVING YOU KNOW"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36696712

>LEADSOM: "I'M NOT GOING TO BE BULLIED INTO STANDING DOWN FOR MAY"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/02/andrea-leadsom-interview-thatcher-god-and-why-i-should-be-prime/

>LEAVE.EU BACKS LEADSOM FOR TORY LEADER
bristolpost.co.uk/arron-banks-and-nigel-farage-s-leave-campaign-back-andrea-leadsom-for-tory-leader/story-29466185-detail/story.html

>MORALITY MAN'S SUNDAY ARTICLES
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bqHwXWa3tH4
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4r1f1z/tory_leadership_andrea_leadsom_vows_to_invoke/d4xjz1x
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/133618
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07k5s9c/the-andrew-marr-show-03072016
reaction.life/gove-candidate-can-make-success-brexit/
order-order.com/2016/07/02/read-full-article-pulled-telegraph-pressure-may-campaign/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ULTIMATE REDPILL ON GOVE

Anime

youtube.com/watch?v=bqHwXWa3tH4

Leftists attack remain supporter

First for Enoch was Right.

First for Marion Le Pen

who /karen/ here

Lads

>letting a shitty attention whore tripfag make the threads

Why is she so perfect?

I watched this yesterday. Angry leftie provided no reasoning as to why the nation was "being destroyed"

Can anyone tell me why the UK and Europe are not entirely doomed? I want to believe.

GUYS WHAT'S THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN IF THERESA IS ELECTED?

TELL ME MORE ABOUT HER ORWELLIAN PLANS, I NEED (YOU)S

Looks like freedom fries

She voted remain. Its like hooking up with a qt only to find out she smokes

No look closer she's using one of those like tiny wood sampling spoons

haha

Britannia rules Sup Forums

How do we make Priti Home Secretary lads?

bans karen

>He's never had real fish and chips

What's the REAL reason Boris isn't going for PM?

Be honest lads, how can you not trust this face?

>GUYS WHAT'S THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN IF THERESA IS ELECTED?

Literally gulags and Sharia. You niggers have no idea how great you've had it with Dave.

The ultimate redpill is that "libertarians" Hannan and Cuckswell are supporting Gove. Tells you all you need to know.

>#Andrea4Leader

Only on Sup Forums now what JUST happened with Gove?

reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4r1f1z/tory_leadership_andrea_leadsom_vows_to_invoke/d4xjz1x

He got Gove'd, and would feel the wrath of the Zionists.

HOW DO YOU LADS GO ON KNOWING THAT SHE'LL NEVER GIVE YOU A COMMON SENSE EXPLANATION ABOUT WHY IT'S PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE TO CUM FOR MUMMY WHILE SHE SIPS HOT CHOCOLATE IN HER KNICKERS TO DEAL WITH YOUR MORNING WOOD AND WHY COVERING HER BOSOM WITH YOUR SEED IS INDICATIVE OF THE POUND STAYING ABOVE THE DOLLAR IN VALUE?

Is this list meant to make me not want May?

Most of these are great.

>hello darkness, my old friend

laaads lost all my bets, no GE, no boris, now gove dead in the water. i was gonna make a killing

goddamnit.

Because she wants to be able to look through all your internet history.

>liking lesbian women
My fetish is straight girls that look like lesbians.

Proves that she's a Blairite who goes whichever way the wind is blowing

See the Theresa May Bingo images above; she regrets every one of those votes from 1998 to 2010 as well as the one from 2016

This

>if you disagree with me just don't speak

Just fuck my generation up senpai

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/133618

Add this petition to the OP

Watch his Andrew Marr interview.

What Gove did to Boris, Andrew Marr just did to Gove. He fucking fleeced him and skinned the poor fucker alive. It was like watching Judas Iscariot go for a job interview. He's fucking finished.

BOOKIEKEKS BTFO

>ugly
>repulsive
>gross
>cunt
i hate her so much

Yeah, but the 'Bingo' image is a shitty bait macro you keep posting, so I care very little about it.

you missed

>infertile barren uterus

>Be Scottish
>Post mean tweet
>Go to jail

>left-wingers think she's right-wing
>right-wingers think she's left-wing

This won't end well

kek, love Andreas car.

placed £200 on trump as well.

i fucked up big time. #CantKillTheHill

>PLS SUPPORT THIS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT PETITION FOR A SECOND REFERENDUM!!!!!
>trashed

>PLS SUPPORT THIS IMPORTANT PETITION FOR DAVID CAMERON TO ACTIVE ARTICLE 50 NOW!!!!! I KNOW HE SAID NO BUT MAYBE BRIT/POL/ CAN CONVINCE THE PRIME MINISTER????????? #WECANDOIT
>

>I don't care that the potential leader of my country wants to send me to gulag for not thinking homos are just as good as parents as straight couples

Wew, lad.

Lads

Even Russia is part of the ECHR.
The only European country that isn't is Belarus.
And that's an authoritarian shithole.

What would be the benefit of withdrawing from the ECHR?

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07k5s9c/the-andrew-marr-show-03072016

that's fucking awesome

Why do you hate me? I'm black and I voted leave.George Oswald Mosley was the greatest White man that this country has ever seen in the field of politics. Had he been elected, there would be no financial or race problem. We Blacks would be happy and free in our own land. He would have helped us to establish a (decent) nation in Africa separate from all other races (including colonial powers, arabs, jews, indians, and chinese that wish to use the continent for its resources and subjugate the people in their own lands).

Also, the other races wouldn't have to deal with ou crime and "whining". They would be free from our presense. I admire George Oswald Mosley, and I will be honoring him on Dec 3(the anniversary of his death). I believe and hope that some day in the future, there will be a new Oswald Mosley. I only hope that he will be as benevolent as his forebearer.

Yeah it's a bit of shame but I feel like she had a lot of reasons for doing it. I can't help but to feel though that if she had thrown her weight in with leave then the Scotland result might have been a little closer than the one we got

Actually, mate, I'll be coming back to the UK in two months. Come down to Surrey and I'll buy you some fizhinchibs, mark my fucking words. Just look closely at what she's holding though (and the way she's holding it). It's clearly not a fork, and the thing that's on the end definitely isn't a freedumb fry.

Like the container definitely looks like fish and chips, but whatever's in her hand is making me doubt.

European Federalist

>Neil
>Marr

I think we'll all be happier if theresa mays crusty derelict uterus is mentioned as little as possible desu

She has pros, that's not constested, not least the first Tory in the new millenium to give an anti-immigration speech at their conference.

It's her cons that sound huge claxons tho. That and she's too close to Cameron.

leadsom

she'll be relegated to chai girl under may

Despite voting against that very concept on multiple, recent occasions?

Well, it is overworked. If it was replaced with one that just dealt with UK cases, it would serve us better.

But.. eh, I said most.

How do the edgelords of Sup Forums view the selling off of the land registry? A profit-making public record of land ownership with no market competition?

>mfw I go to University in Surrey

Also that, on her fork there mate? It's a chip. I swear.

She's been in the Home Office for a while and immigration is the highest it's ever been. She just says she wants to reduce it, and does nothing about it in practice.

Reminder that Mogg supports Gove

Don't believe the anti-Govers

Just noticed that on the polling card in the Labour Party do it video it says Gloucester - my home town, would be interesting to see if it was filmed here.

Requesting erotic Mensch and Mummy L.

I support it because you are quite clearly a stuck up insufferable faggot and anything which upsets you is most likely intrinsically good

Probably one of the worst decisions by Osborne, its been swept under the carpet with all the Brexit stuff though in the news.

>Inb4 THE EU STOPPED HER!!!!!!!!!!!!1
No it includes non-EU migration as well

We need her

>that new Murdoch Murdoch about Brexit

>UK wants more than a 'Brexit PM' - May

lmao. BBC/May still think they can tell us what we want after getting royally fucked on independence day.

What we want is a patriot, Theresa, not an infertile opportunist who has pretended to oppose immigration and Islamism whilst letting in millions and praising sharia law.

ANYONE BUT MAY.

it was being run basically privately anyway. i detest the monopoly of information upon which it runs and all of its information needs to be permanently archived into huge digital data clusters and publicly retrievable via API to avoid their insane search fees

maybe get Carswell on that to give him something to do.

>Two ageing female Thatcher 2.0s

What a choice.
The future is looking not so bright

>Gove Grenades, Leadsom Bullets and Maybugs all waging war on Brit/pol/
Pretty exciting tbhh

>UK wants more than a 'Brexit PM' - May

But crucially we want someone who will actually deliver on Brexit

Ah shit, May's another childless one.

Don't do it Tories, don't elect a childless female, they perceive immigrants as their kids, it's mental.

She's the sort of nutter who'd give out teddy bears to incoming warlord "refugees" as they march off ferries into the Capital.

Hannan backs Gove

reaction.life/gove-candidate-can-make-success-brexit/

not gonna lie Theresa was a qt when she was a girl

>that black Argentinian
everytime

I would literally enjoy a threesome with May and Leadsom

Time 2 fap

Theresa May has a uterus so barren, so dusty, so incapable of supporting human life that it makes her cry at night and want to seek vengeance upon the world by importing kebab. She is a fucking Merkel in waiting, I promise you.

>Hannan backs Gove
Leadsom it is then

So why do you keep posting in /britpol/ if you're not British?

Who's /supportinganybodythatsnotmay/ here?

Do you think he would be happy.

It's a cunning way to provide cover for people laundering money through the UK housing bubble.

>Despite voting against that very concept on multiple, recent occasions?

She has stated multiple times she greatly regrets those votes.

It's a woman, nigger. She adopts whatever is trendy, and neo-Marxism is super hot right now.

>mfw there's only about 900+ WW2 vets still alive
>Most of them are American
>People still step on the shoulders of dead WW2 vets to shill for Leave.

Even as a Leave supporter that's pretty shameless.

Requesting erotic Mensch and Mummy L.

If only we had a time machine so we could grab Savile and let him loose on her...
>mfw

>[May] has pros, that's not constested

For the love of God, please read

order-order.com/2016/07/02/read-full-article-pulled-telegraph-pressure-may-campaign/

>There’s a vast gulf between being effective in office, and being effective at promoting yourself; it’s not one that Theresa May has yet crossed.

Jesus christ how disgusting. About all I would expect from a Cuckservative candidate though.

Do you lads think that immigration will actually reduce now we've left the EU? If not, what excuse will they make now that they can't blame Brussels?