Subscribing to any ideology or school of thought

>subscribing to any ideology or school of thought

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a-OLTOEp8Cc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>believing in nothing

That's pretty retarded m8

A group of people who believe in something can easily kill a single person who believes in nothing

believing in nothing is still a belief

Stirner teaches you to grab any opportunity you have, joining and leaving various groups whenever necessary

Stop projecting onto Stirner when you don't understand his beliefs you syrup nigger.

>Stirner
>beliefs

collective action always triumphs over autistic individual action

Subscribing to an ideology doesn't mean you agree 100% with it and can't criticize it when you believe it's going in the wrong way. It's also not a sect, you can leave it whenever you want when you realize your values/beliefs have changed.

Now fearing confrontation so much that you'll change your beliefs whenever convenient is an ideology worse than faggotery because fags actually hold their beliefs high.

nothing wrong as long as you can profit on it

not the ideal outcome but these rarely exist

holding one's beliefs high is hardly a virtue

people get killed for that

Stirner is for 14 years olds.

That's pretty much meaningless from a social perspective

nations need laws, morality, etc to function

>Implying you actually read Stirner
Not being a slave to a certain ideology or idea doesn't mean not believing in anything. It just means understanding the inherent subjectivity of all belief systems.

people also get killed by autistic loner psychopaths

individuals don't, though

Having a belief or ideal or even country to die for is what moves society and a people forward. Some must make sacrifices in order to protect a belief.

Repeat with me:

I am a weak individual, unable to decide the course of my life based on circumstance and need without the guiding hand of a patriarchal figure (as in, father/hard/strict. not as in reee mysoggyne).

done?
Now say: I always need someone to guide me, im unable or unwilling to take responsibility over my existence and life and its outcome.

That said, this is true to 90% of Sup Forums considering its affinity to far right. which is a male daddy issues club.

why?

>french intellectuals

It is a virtue though. But being virtuous isn't always positively rewarded when you're surrounded with malignant two faced people who will betray their beliefs whenever convenient.

Treason is often more efficient for self preservation than sticking to your beliefs no matter what but virtue isn't about being efficient

virtue is what I find virtuous and what's virtuous to me is what serves me and myself only

>having strong opinions one way or the other
>not being an elightened moderate
Its like you want to be called an SJW or something.

individuals need nations to advance more efficiently. without centralized entities that facilitate governing and trade, profit doesn't exist in any decent fashion.

you're just degrading the system you rely on, which is very illogical.

moderate attitude stems from middle class morality instead of personal choice

Because that has been done for all of humanity and ever country that has been great has had men shed blood for its greatness. I suppose you won't get this because your a dumb Anarchist Polack.

Stirner was a spook

Sorry, I was just memeing I don't really care.

why would you share blood for something as vague as countries?

I'm degrading it to profit from it, getting at the back of it

individuals are part of a group

if they stop acting while believing in laws, morality, etc society collapses

This

Stirner realized that morality, law, etc were all created by humans. You can't bridge Hume's "is/ought gap."

The only law and order that you can instill in society is what you can preserve with force.

Stirner could never act on any of his desires specifically because there was a government that would kill him if he did.

However if we adopt the autistic ancap model with no government or monopoly on force people like Stirner will be able to do effectively whatever they want

Nothing is vague about a country. Especially one that protects and represents your people. It is clear as the sky is blue.

it does not protect me personally nor does it interest my sole interests, though

it's a vague promise

stop paying taxes then and see what happens

oh so I'm forced to be a part of some group and my money is being extorted from me

hardly a choice now is it

You choose to be an outsider to your own people. Sometimes there are things greater than one individual, whether it's god or a collective people. You need this collective effort if one wishes to achieve great things and there are multiple examples of this throughout history. I would challenge you to find a successful example of what you are advocating.

No it's not a choice

It hasn't been a choice for the last 6000 years since the rise of state societies over non state societies.

>being a stirnerite

youtube.com/watch?v=a-OLTOEp8Cc

may there are such things indeed and I'm glad to take part in anything that brings me profit

then why idealise it? pointless mental gymnastics

Exactly. The issue isn't Stirners ideas of acting in your self interest, the issue is that he seemed to have a narrow view of self interest. But sure , go ahead and try to kill people for their property but don't get upset when nonsociopaths don't want you as part of their community.

I don't and I'm fine. now that being said I'm a complete loser and trade work/time for physical goods as opposed to cash. That's the best part of dual working households and mgtow BS. Everyone is too busy to do basic landscaping or cleaning. So in short I'm a Mexican by trade "Whiteman" by ethnicity.

So you are willing to take advantage of society's gains and advancements, but you do not support the state/society?

Because autistic individualism is not a viable future for society.

the thing is ancaps/individualists do get upset when anyone violates whatever retarded ideals "they" believe in

you get what I mean

If you break the law blatantly enough you have to go to jail/pay a fine.

Even in Mexico where 40% of the population is employed outside of the legal economy they still have prisons and a justice system, albeit a very corrupt one.

I think 40% of Mexico is employed outside the syste

yeah pretty much

good luck enforcing your individual whims on a collective of other people

I don't intend to inform them

Than I do not see the point of your beliefs, or lack thereof. You are useless and garbage.

the point is my own advancement and comfort

stirner is a meme for retards. simplistic and childish as fuck, no wonder it appeals to teenage lolbertarians mad at daddy and school telling them what to do.

>hahahaha look at all these people choosing sides and making decisions, I don't need to do that I'll just not pick a side and call both of them stupid hahahaha

in other words you're doing exactly what I predicted

you're some sociopath being forced to behave by the government and society, but secretly you wish you could fuck people up for fun.

I understand that is all you have said. Without society or the state your own personal comfort and advancement would be impossible. Don't you see that?

you pick the side that grants you the most net profit

sure as long as its fun

Fuck society, kill and rape XD.

What is nap?
What are spooks?

Also that image is moot when the homeowner detonates the tnt under his lawn

it's stupid and brings you too much attention

low profile = god mode

The one believing that form is none other than emptiness would forgive them, 'for they know not what they do'. Ever seen shroomers fight? Madness. Also to the enlightened morality is an abstraction. Technically a cultural institution or social convention iirc, it is not phenomenologically real.

No reason not to skin them. It feels like an apple fell off the tree, nothing special.

NAP=non aggression principle, the god of libertarians

>homeowner detonates the tnt under his lawn

I'm sure that's a libertarian fantasy, but life doesn't usually play out like your animes

>individuals need nations to advance more efficiently. without centralized entities that facilitate governing and trade, profit doesn't exist in any decent fashion.

Profit is enterily seen within the context of the individual. A slave state may well be more productive in output than a free one but theres no reason for a perosn to remain a slave for the sake of this.

>you're just degrading the system you rely on, which is very illogical.

Thats akin to saying you degreade your car by not holding its interest above your own.

ITs more like Treebeards "im on no bodies side because no one is on my side"

Stirner is literally the most autistic philsopher in history. No wonder Sup Forums likes him. That dumb fuck couldn't even run a successful MILK BAR. Utter failure at life, just like his friends Marx and Engels.

>Stirner
*tips /lit/dora*

(((Stirner)))

Ah.
Then what the fuck are the spooks thing?
Also who is to say the homeowner doesn't have guns and a large family to use them?
In an anarchy, you generally wouldn't go around shooting people because they might just shoot back

>Then what the fuck are the spooks thing?
Those ideas or concepts which we hold above ourselves and which only have life to the extent we act in accordance to what we perceive their interests to be.

Think of the idea of logic and the person who believes that acting like a spock like autist is how they must act regardless of how they feel out of an obligation to it

>Beliving in "Ego".

How can you tell if your choices are own, that they are not spooks?

Ego is just a bad english translation for the german word Einzige which is closer to unique one, it has nothing to do with the Freudian concepts.

>How can you tell if your choices are own, that they are not spooks?

Ask yourself why you are doing these things. If its out of a duty or loyalty to some higher or sacred principle then chances are its a spook regardless of how individualistic or collectivist it is.

A spook is an incorporeal idea like "morality" or "private property". The idea is that these spooks scare us into acting against purely material interests.

That's basically shitting on the whole concept of loyalty

What a jewish thing to think

Well spooked, my property.

why would you be loyal to anyone but yourself

Not subscribing to an ideology is an ideology.

>Proof me wrong, fgts.

Still it doesn't explain anything. For example if you love someone and you want to her life by sacrificing your own life, so is it really your decision or spook (love) decision? The fact is "ego" is just autism-level spook.

>being faithful to external ideas because you're spooked rather than because it is what YOU choose
>loyal at all

You are either autistic or a sociopath, probably both.

Works both ways. Ideas like "racism" and "bigotry" are spooks if you can prove that either one disadvantages you materially (ie. accommodating races that are more predisposed to crime than others).

Stirner would be like "fuck this shit, I owe no kindness to anyone but those who can directly benefit me".

You are just as spooked as the Jews who are themselves a heavily spooked people. They are haunted by Zionism, the need to be materially successful and the need to be superior in addition to all those other minor ones.

if I find it entertaining to love someone I will as long as I profit from it

sacrificing one's life is hardly a profitable act

>Not subscribing to an ideology is an ideology.

I think the OP was more about making yourself subservient to ideology

>imblying nihilsm isn't anything but a ideological retreat for people who's true ideologies don't work in the real world

This

See

>if I find it entertaining

And what if I told you, entertainment is just another spook?

>Pic related: The philosophy

just because something is abstract =/= spook

The individual a spooko. Hahahhahahha can't btfo me now can u?

You realise that Stiner absolutely BTFO'd atheists and liberals in his book for being just as haunted as those who were supposedly bellow them.

How can you place yourself above yourself?

Easy, I just did. Btfo spookie

>having no morals or principles
>takes moral high ground

He sounds like a teenager

If thats the case then all you have to do if you want to fly is pull hard on your boot straps.

The point is, a men cannot tell if his action are made by himself or if he just following spooks ideas. Stirner's egoism is just another spook that mask higer spooks.

U sound mad kid. U mad?

There being no moral highground or source of higher appeal is his point.

Quite the opposite he cuts through the usual hypocrisy you see in teenagers on both sides of the political spectrum.

Young people tend to make the mistake of viewing the spooks of their parents as illusory only to subsitute new ones of their own whether it be in individualism or collectivism.

if everything is a spook then nothing is also a spoof by laws of implication

>he says, while subscribing to stirnerian egoism
top kek m8

You right, I remeber when I used to be a libertarian. I thought i was an egoist after reading Ayn Rand, but then I read Stirner book (I wonder who also read here the book, not just memes) and then I become a fully nihilist-egoist. Later I realised "the Ego or "me", "individual" is just another spook, and this whole thing is a autism. A man cannot reject ideas, it's impossible. If you try that you become a spook itself.