the fact this scene was improv makes it even worse

I enjoyed this scene.

in waterworld that jar would be very valuable

please email me at [email protected] if you would like to use this meme

Hopefully soon

U should
Die

Why?

the only bad thing about this scene is that him and davy didn't have ANY back-and-forth
talk about a wasted opportunity

He does LOOK like hes about to.

What the h*ck is your problem buddy?

How is Davy supposed to come back to that sort of silliness without being out of character? It makes perfect sense for him immediately retaliate with weapons.

"Fuck's in there?"
"Take a guess!"
"Enough!"

>wanting a man this based to die

youtube.com/watch?v=DK7eesKFuKo

I really hope this next one is good.

Depps gotten so fat though. I imagine Orlandos not looking so good either. Geoffrey looks like he's about to keel over to.

The age of pirate adventure with the familiar faces is coming to an end, lads. PotC reboot soon.

All the delays are probably post CGI work to make them look good.

Yeah. Too much drinking will do that when you get older. And his teeth, jesus. I bet he smells like a dirty hippy.

Aren't the teeth just caps for a movie?

But yeah. 30 years of drinking, drugs and chain smoking catch up eventually.

How much cgi u got?

He doesn't deserve everything that's happened to him

Really tho, hes looking better now.

>After an almost 20 year career of stellar performances, becomes a multi-millionaire box office star in a tentpole franchise

Yeah, real shame what happened to Depp.

Plenty. Bloom will be all make up and CGI anyway. He's all barnacle-y from the Jolly Roger.

Reddit the scene. God, when I was watching that I could only think of just hordes of redditors standing up, and screeching at the top of their lungs in triumph as their clapping shreds apart the structural supports of the theatre, and brings about the end of us all. They just kept screeching, and yelling, getting louder and louder they WOULDN'T GET OUT OF MY HEAD. STOP IT STOP APPLAUDING it only stops when i take my pills, but I know it will be back.

reddit hates potc

Does that mean Will's slacking off on his duties or just that the writers forgot how the fish-man thing happened?

Salazar escaped from the locker.
Probably has something to do with it.

Your post is breddy reddit, 2bh.

Also, shut the fuck up. Pirates of the Caribbean is true kino. Only plebians think Pirates of the Caribbean is gay.

Faggot.

I don't actually have a problem with the movie, but if it were released today I could totally see people whining about how that scene was "reddit"

Also, starting my post with "Lite...rally reddit the scene" flagged it as spam, but by removing "Literally" it worked just fine. The more you know.

>Caring this much about limp-dicks

Not memeing, but can i get a rundown on the jar of dirt?

I get davy jones cant step on land, so did having his heart in dirt meant he couldnt get at it?

He needed somewhere to hide the heart, the jar of dirt was just the closest thing available.

god i hated him in fantastic beasts

Here's the rundown
youtube.com/watch?v=gRcj6CAhe7s
>yfw it's been 10 years

This was the one though.
youtube.com/watch?v=JImcvtJzIK8
Man, I had such a confused boner for Keira Knightly.
Now it's just a regular boner, love me a skele.

He was only there for five seconds and I was pretty annoyed.

Fuck you I haven't thought about this scene for over eight years.

Will it be good?

I can only hope

Yes. Actually looks amazing cos I am a big fan of ghost zombies

> pleeeeez?

Is the jar of dirt deductible on his taxes?