Daily reminder to build a wall

liveleak.com/view?i=e86_1361512345

WTF is wrong with Mexico?

Now I may be a lanky fuck but i still think they look pathetic with their arms crossed with tats on them

jesus christ, what happened to that last dude?

The cartels are the same as fucking ISIS.
Why won't anyone do anything about them?

It's full of Mexicans; duh

Because you'd have to arrest/kill about 25% of the population of north mexico?

>have daily mass shootings
>wonder what is wrong with Mexico instead

>implying that would be bad

You can't sell that to the populus.

>have hourly "migrant" crimes/rapes/assualt/theft
>make fun of other better countries

Can anybody paraphrase and translate? Are they saying their last words?

>lost to emus
>makes fun of cucks

Forced him to watch MLP.

>Some stupid country no one knows
>Opinion having any value

They executioners state they're members of the Los Zetas. They ask the victims what their names are and what cartel they're working for, then they start beheading them.

>A FUCKING
>LEAF

>50
>FUCKING
>STARS

>gargling on his own blood while screaming

god damn. You really need to build that wall.

Call them savages if you want but at least these guys are out there living the lives of real men. They're the warriors of our generations.

Most of you will spend the majority of your lives in front of a computer screen looking at cartoons.

>Call them savages if you want but at least these guys are out there living the lives of real men. They're the warriors of our generations.
>Most of you will spend the majority of your lives in front of a computer screen looking at cartoons.

I'm supposed to be ashamed of sitting in front of a computer screen instead of trafficking drugs and committing murder?

Think about it, if you lived in the times of the crusades. You would be the soft men that stayed in their towns watching plays meant for little children.

You should be out there battling the cartels, at the very least join the Military.

>go out in the desert and do fuck all for a few years
>get back to no job and no money
>live on the street the rest of my life
nah, i'll stay home and touch my wiener some more

>You should be out there battling the cartels
Why?

The most important reason is their differing objectives. ISIS murders hostages to motivate Muslim Radicals to violence and their long term objective is the dissolution of several current governments in the Middle East to form a Caliphate, and declared their intentions of making terrorist attacks on Western countries. The cartels murder hostages to intimidate other cartels and the civilian population, and usually avoid messing with DEA agents, and even just regular Americans and Europeans out of fear of annoying the United States.

Moreover, the Cartels already have thousands of agents selling drugs throughout the United States and the ability to easily move between borders (and not just illegally). If war was declared on them, it would only INCREASE the odds of terrorist attacks on American soil.

Nothing wrong with Mexico or Mexicans. Fuck off Trump fag.

literally nigger tier behavior fuck off

Pack a bag,spic apologist,youre going back with the other subhumans.