Why do mexicans think their NT is bomb?

Serious question, if your father is Mexican and your mother from el Salvador, but you were born in the US, which country do you root for in badminton?

because they live and breath football and are very proud of their nation

I get that, but do they have to be ridiculous?

simple, you are fag

I don't think most people actually think that, specially not after >7-0

ITT bullshit claims

Because it really is.
Funny how they have top-tier NT without any significant "star" players.

I get the Chilel meme, but around that time that Chile side was actually really good

I like Mexican football.

Even their girls supposed to be hot aren't that hot

because we don't field our A team, yesterday's B team should take us to the round of 16 tho

Tabasco & Tarragon

This

> brainwashed by Hollywood's beauty standards

lmao

Not with that shit defence it won't

We don't believe we are that good, but we do think we should be "competent" with the squad we have, problem is we always find a way to mess shit up

Like every time mexico has the best team ever, and like every time they'll be home by the end of the second week.

Mexico can deliver when they really want to, see their World Cup games. Their fans are fucking cancer though and that's why I hate them

>conceding 3 goals to >us
>good

Does that also make you not good either?

>american reading comprehension

>Mexico can deliver when they really want to, see their World Cup games
Top bait.

we are not that good but we are not that bad as canada.

The more related you are to the US, the more deluded you become. See Mexico, Canada and UK posters in general.

every mexican i know hates the team. only chicanos think its the shit.

Friendly reminder.

it would be 10/10 if he said >we

Because they qualified

Why does most losses appear twice? Did they mean most times last?

Osorio should just call up tigres backline plus araujo (morenos past it imo) that might be Mexicos best shot at having a decent defense

At least Mexico can make it into the world cup

We have a mediocre team, we know that, we don't pretend to be something bigger or anything, we aren't the worst but we aren't the best either, unlike other sudacas that think that soccer is basically part of their ((culture)), football is another hobby, sure, some people get obsessed with it but for the most part, it's just another sport.

Given its size, the huge investment in the sport, the lack of competition, help from refs, making it to the WC is really nothing to brag about for mexico, as they're always guaranteed to make it to world cup and that's what fools many mehicas about their NT.

y Osorio extrano enemigo... lalala

pls don't bully Mexico ITT

So? They can't win it and never will. It's annoying that they act like they are an all time great team or something when they are just a meme, at least noone pretends otherwise about american soccer

Chicanos aren't Mexicans, dumb burger.

What are they then? Chinese?

Your problem

They're the Liverpool of international soccer
>It's our year ese
>Everyone is sheet but us
>Viva Mexico putos

Your people

>Herrera has his best week on FC Porto
>goes to NT
>Spics get him injured

GO FUCK YOURSELF, YOU FUCKING CUNTS! HOPE TRUMP RAINS NUKES ON YOUR SHITTY EXCUSE FOR A COUNTRY

Except mexicans are unbeatable when it comes to make up excuses as to why they failed to lived up to their own "expectations". "it wasn't penal", "We didn't care", "we had half an hour less to recover", "the turf was dry", "we made individual mistakes, so it doesn't count", "we played a B team", "We had 10 penalties shaved off", "The ref doesn't like mexicans" etc etc

Didn't you lose the league because of this dumbo last year?

Exactly, Liverpool tier excuses. I actually knew a girl who rooted for both Liverpool and Mexico, she was literally the most annoying cunt.

Yup
And the previous year
And the year before that
And the year before that one too
And the year bef-oh, no, wait! We won that one. And we didn't have Herrera

But the point is that he was doing a good job for once

---

Why does Sup Forums thinks that mexicans think their NT is bomb?

in general and in a single tournament

We don't
We're a mediocre team. Most of us understand that the talent is not that good, and we just want the team to be competitive.

Liverpool was successful though, so they can spam 'muh history' and '5 times la'; mexicans have nothing

Maybe because we're favorites to win the next world cup

I feel you lad, that ugly fuckers so lazy if he worked harder hed be rakitic tier, face and all

Cuantas copas confederaciones tenes putin?

that clearly was our C or D team, and not even the best starting 11 out of the players called.

>rakitic tier
Maybe, maybe... if he was less clumsy