Making a Murderer

Just watched this recently. How did Netflix go from this to Fuck White People? Also, would his be as popular if it was released today? also fuck the police although they have been important recently with the surge in violent protestors. Any reason they're both still in jail yet police are BTFO daily for looking at blacks incorrectly?

Be honest, if they were black you wouldn't care you fucking Drumpftard

The Jinx is 10 times better than this horseshit

The only interesting part of the documentary is when the lawyers are sitting next to each other and putting the pieces together

What's the jinx? Is it on Netflix?

I swear I remember reading that this documentary omitted a shit ton of evidence.

cringe

If you're black you should hang yourself from a tree

it's on HBO or Putlocker.

Long story short: Rich dude keeps getting away with murder. Andrew Jarecki (film director who made a movie about the killer) interviews him to fish for evidence to use against him.

The ending has one of the most breathtaking/shocking moments in documentary history

>would his be as popular if it was released today

It only came out a year ago. What has changed since then?

this

Wasnt someone making a counter documentary to this because they left out things that made him look guilty?

Why do people feel sorry for this piece of shit? He doused a cat in gasoline and set it on fire, and tried to rape his cousin at gunpoint, both incidents he fully admits to. Yeah, it's unfortunate he was wrongly convicted of raping that one woman, but he still deserved to be in jail. And to top it all off, after being released, he raped and murdered a woman at his junk yard.

If anything, this whole incident is a credit to the police in Wisconsin. They found a way to lock up a murderous scumbag before he could do too much damage. God only knows how many women's lives they saved keeping him behind bars "wrongly" for those 18 years. If the Innocence Project (started by two Brooklyn Jews) hadn't stepped in to secure his release, Teresa Halbach would still be alive.

What about him?

>entire testimony a lie
>sister even admitted it was a lie
>"I lost weight because my girlfriend broke up with me"
"GUILTY!"
>gets fat again because no GF in prison

t. Bootlicker

That's some minority report shit here

>He didn't kill her

Just goes to show how easy it is for the media to brainwash people.

Here's what people believe. The county police department took her body and burned it, (maybe after even killing her themselves), stashed the bones on his property, drove her car to his property, smashed it up, used tractors to hide it under other cars already on the property, then magically acquired his blood, (since the FBI investigation showed it was scientifically impossible for it to have been the blood they had on file of his) and put drops of it in the car. Then for no reason whatsoever decided to frame his underage cousin as well.

This is all more logical to them than an admitted animal torturer and violent sex offender with a 70 IQ raping and killing a vulnerable woman who came onto his property. They have been so well trained to think that all blacks are innocent and framed that this shit rolls right in for them.

Shit documentary and the guy was a scumbag.
The Jinx is docukino would highly recommend it.

bump

>violent protests
you're a moron

It's not about whether or not he killed her. The main issue is how fucking poorly executed the trial was, the fact that the police broke the law themselves while trying to prosecute Avery.

I think it's rather likely that Avery did commit the murder, but just because he is guilty does not mean the Police should be allowed to break the law in pursuit of justice like that.

Dude almost got released but it was overturned at the last minute.

>10 hours of shit that could have easily been cut into 1 hour

>It only came out a year ago
Hes probably just a 12 year old that thinks things that are a year old are really old now.

Its pretty convincing until you take the O.J. redpill and realize they used the same defense in his trial including the syringed blood tube