The Walking Dead post game thread

Last thread

It's a shame the rest of this season is going to be filler tier

fuck off reddit

>next week is a Negan episode
Fucking finally

This doesn't sound that bad t b h. At least it's not 'following one character' episodes. Sounds like there might be some good action scenes.

is the leader of the scavengers a tranny or not?

>when someone on twitter quipped about Jadus having perfectly straight hair and the actress said "uhm yeah I know how to use a pair of scissors you stupid fuck"

So OP is right so far?

Is she /our gal/?

Oh god Chris Hardwick is now YELLING about Star Wars. I'm cringing so hard. He's been yelling about it for over 60 seconds.

>the Kang's jolly fat assistant is Jewish
I knew he was too good to be true

mm-hmm she snatchin them edges SLAAAY

Who /newgirl/ here?

>there's a scene that we took out where I swipe at a walker with my axe
I fucking hate that they're censoring zombies now.

Look at the autistic screeching he has to deal with.

>He's a Jewish Samoan. You don't see many Jewish Samoans around.
What the hell did the stick guy mean by that?

>Do you trust Jadis poll.

Way to spoil the season Hard Dick.

>Jewish Samoan

no

not with that fucking moe haircut, which apparently is the same as her normal one but for the color

I can't tell if she has fantastic legs or just great camera angles

>I came early

Who plays the leader of the trash group?

"Who are you shipping with Carol?"

Well, no one. So Morgan, I guess.

>Carol came early

Mostly a little out of order but it's not bad so far. Like we haven't seen sasha and Rosita take off yet but Sasha did take off with Jesus.

Pollyanna McIntosh

IS JADIS A TRANNY OR NOT GODDAMNIT

>Pollyanna McIntosh
Thanks, expected bigger boobs.

>Rick asks her what her name is
>She doesn't say 'Alpha'
Why

is it weird I wanna fuck this alien?

>In the middle of zombie apocalypse
>Die from staph infection
How is Rick not fucking dead right now? He got congealed zombie guts in his hand a few seasons ago when his machete broke, and he just shanked his hand all the way through in a LITERAL GARBAGE DUMP.

not at all

depending on how's she dressed she looks great

She's not overweight and has a vagina, so no.

Gender is a social construct.

how big is pollyannas's dick?

It's 1 inch and can't get erect

10 inch, she put it in hardwick

I hope its huge.

>tfw Jadis will never own you and make you choke over her cock
>"wanna earn your life back?"
All of my yes

what the fuck

>you're so unfunny that I can't help but laugh
Holy shit they're going to fire the actor who plays Gabriel.

Everybody is using the picture I posted I feel so special

This. I was wondering if he would ever lose his hand

>Mcintosh

literally an applefag

What language is that bitch speaking jezus christ.

Might as well show it to everybody since its confirmed a shit season

Does anyone have that spoiler picture of Negan and Simon in the truck? I can't find it anywhere.

>Cuckwick is STILL talking about Star Wars

>Hardwick still getting ass blasted about making a rookie nerd mistake

da negan qt

what did i miss

he made a star wars reference but cited the wrong star wars movie, and being the king of nerds that he is this is embarrassing as fuck for him

>Commercials brought to you by AMC, featuring brief clips of The Walking Dead between the commercials
Are all American TV shows like this? Holy fuck.

autists reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed live on social media to Chris maybe mis-stating some Star Wars reference then reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed some more as he tried to make a joke about it and their stunted brains could not handle.

Such is life living in the only country that makes TV shows people want to watch

>not uhhhh hatchet?

wait what

uhhhhhhhhha a hatchet?

Negan did nothing wrong

Fucking christ i thought this seasons worst episode, the fishing ladies one, was behind us. what the fuck.

no torrent on pirate bay?

Eh, this episode was mediocre but not as bad as the fish ladies episode. The fish ladies episode is one of the top 5 worst of the entire series.

Fish lady was WAY WORSE

>Episode is total shit
>Rick pins the Thunderdome walker down
>Figure I'll at least get some good gore from Rick decapitating the walker
>No blood at all - just Rick thrusting towards the camera like he's beating off
Why? The fucking gore at the beginning of the season with Lucille was beautiful

I can't stand this show anymore but just watch it because I've been watching it for so long and figure I might as well finish it, when is the final season?

A *uses every muscle in neck* hatchet?!

Something tells me Fish Ladies will be making a reappearance now that Alexandria needs to find guns and fighters

yeah especially the way Tara reacted to "you can tell us where we shouldnt look"

Whats wrong, user?

>when is the final season?
Senpai, this shit will probably go on for at least another decade. There have been 164 issues of the comics and Kirkman says he won't end it until he reaches issue 300.

Ratings are slowly dipping. They've been talking about 12 seasons alone. This was like last year. No idea if theyve changed their minds.

TWD hooked me with the pilot episode. It was pure kino, one of the best episodes of any TV show I have ever seen. The first season was strong enough to show it wasn't a one-hit wonder. I keep watching partially so I can funpost with Sup Forums but also in the misguided hope that one day the show will return to kino quality.

If Kirkman ended The Walking Dead comics tomorrow the show would end in three or four years. However, Kirkman doesn't plan on ending the comic anytime soon. So either strap in for several more years of this or get out now. I'm strapped in, I've already watched over 6 seasons of this shit so I might as well watch it all. Plus shitposting about it is fun.
Unless the ratings hit rock bottom, AMC will keep TWD going for as long as possible. It's by far their most popular show.
I know how you feel, user. Season 1 was legitimately great but things went downhill in season 2 and since then the show has had occasional moments of greatness but it has never been able to recapture the magic of season 1. I desperately want AMC to increase the budget and get a good showrunner who can whip the show back into shape but I doubt it'll ever happen.

>Live in a literal garbage dump for 3 or so years
>start to lose the finer points of language, devolving into almost pigeon English
I actually thought it was an extremely rare instances of depth for the show

Why don't they just fucking go somewhere else? Why is Negan and his gang of lanky thugs a fucking problem when they can just gas up and drive in any direction?

>it's yet another "muh strong womyn as a faction leader" episode

Do these people really not understand how a post-apocalyptic world would look, after society has crumbled and when no one has to follow any rules or cultural norms? It would basically be like the caveman days, females would be reduced to being items that are bought/sold/traded

Botulism from eating rotten Spam has turned her brain to shit
>Why is Negan and his gang of lanky thugs a fucking problem when they can just gas up and drive in any direction?
The odds of finding some other place with running water, electricity, walls, and other such amenities is slim to none. It's either pay your taxes or live out in the cold.

>If she dies from completely natural causes, I'll kill you

>post yfw TWD goes on for so long some actors will die of old age

>rick whispering to his love interest in the dark

>expendable new characters fucking around in the woods

>negan leaning back and enunciating every word

Is this just the entire show now? Where are the zombies?

>the one walker we had tonight was some Z Nation shit

negan needs to die

i dont know why i waste the bandwidth downloading this show

i dont even have a bandwidth cap and i still feel like its wasted

cancel this show please

>it's a rick is forced to fight in garbage thunderdome episode

>years into the apocalypse
>still fat people

I can understand someone in a bunker or something being fat but all the fatties we've seen are jogging around all day like everyone else. What gives?

inb4 tumblrwhales claim muh genetics

So would Alexandria + Hilltop + Kingdom + Lesbians + Trash people be able to take out The Saviors?

Davie is in the next episode. I love that guy.

No, advertisers just start creaming their pants when they fight over valuable time slots and channels like AMC are going to play up their golden goose (even if they are retarded enough to slash its budget). Most of the time the commercials are annoying, but not assaulting to the senses.

Besides, it could be worse. UK viewers have to watch Game of Thrones with commercials.

tara gets uglier and uglier every episode. it's fucking hilarious.

Probably, if most of them weren't already crippled by giving up their guns

I love how this show is so far past the zombie shit, its now like "ok nice seeing you carol, im going to walk several hours in this direction all alone at night with walkers around knowing nothing bad will happen"

Is Sasha the trojan zombie?

>Michonne and Rick jogged through a fucking herd without a single problem last week
P L O T
A R M O R

i want a neganxshane crossover
>ay negan lemaskusum
>Well what do we have here Rick? you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend
>*rubs his head and points gun* yaingot whattitakes to survive mayne
>*leans back and points bat* Slow the fuck down there officer friendly, I understand you're a bit upset with your buddy Rick here getting royally fucked, but don't worry because I plan on making this a threeway if you catch my drift. Hell, I'll even let Lucille get in on this bro-action! She doesn't judge!

I don't understand the purpose of your post. What is wrong with Daryl walking alone at night?

Alexandria + Hilltop + Kingdom was enough to beat the Saviors in the comics. Kirkman's just dicking around to pad out the season so for season 8 it'll be All Out War.