Homosexuality shoul be illegal

should homosexualtiy be illegal as it way in the good ol days of USA?

is there any movement in recent history that managed to be as destructive as homosexuality?
In realtiy its destructiveness is on par with WW2, if not more.
It created AIDS, it created anal prolapse in young adults it destroyed health and families and persons who could have otherwise been productive members of society are now sucked into this decadence.

Meanwhile, right wing is become more accapting of these behaviours...wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DrpSPNw4IZA
youtube.com/watch?v=f8iCylc7x2g
strawpoll.me/10654229
prc.utexas.edu/nfss/documents/NFSS-study-design.pdf
prc.utexas.edu/nfss/documents/NFSS-codebook.pdf
exministries.tv/model-gay-adoptive-fathers-sexually-abused-6-year-old-for-years-offered-him-to-pedophile-ring/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2305125/Gay-couple-accused-molesting-9-adopted-children-withdraw-guilty-plea-decide-trial-fight-allegations.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>if homosexuality was illegal gays wouldn't have sex

i dont give a shit wat you do in bedroom but i aint going to give you legal momentum for creating a moral plague on society

nobody cares about faggots fucking other men
the fact is, homosexuality being acceptable chips away at society's moral fabric
children should not be exposed to ideas that deviate from the traditional way of life

Let it legal as sexual taboo , ban HOMOSEX Propaganda , like Based Putin has.

I was reffering to:
>It created AIDS

africans fucking chimps created aids
faggots have spread it

yes, homosexuality should be illegal

It didn't create AIDS. Most theories point to prostitution as one of the main spreading factors of HIV in the first place. Anal prolapse is uncommon among the general population, and is more predictable by age group than sexual orientation. Not to mention that it also occurs among heterosexual couples.
Same sex attraction does not inherently ruin lives or suck people into unproductive decadence.

Homosex marriage should be illegal.
And as other have said in this thread, it really doesn't matter what you do in a bathroom stall to me, but allowing them to get married degrades marriage and further allows them to spread their flith.

go back to huff post degenerate scum.

I bet your Abrahamic monotheist. Religioustards my book says it's bad so Ima hate that blindly without thought & call it my religious freedom.

HIV most likely crossed into humans when an African hunter or peasant nicked himself while butchering a chimpanzee. It spread to his sexual partner and whoever came into contact with his blood, and from there eventually made it to prostitutes in colonial towns.

Homosexuality needs to be stomped out.

kill yourself

Not an argument.

They'll only spread AIDS to each other. They're not threatening straight people with diseases.

>posting studies from 15+ years ago or with sources in blatant propaganda websites

>Homosex marriage should be illegal.

you dont say, but with homos its give and inch take a mile (like it happened in the last 50 years). dont be naive about them

>Anal prolapse is uncommon among the general population, and is more predictable by age group than sexual orientation.

most adult active homosexuals WEAR DIAPERS, and do you know how expensive is to keep alive a person that is infected with HIV?
the only reationale for keeping homosexuality lega is libertarian one which offcourse is only good when dealign with specific problems of society and rediculous as a global model.

purge them all

That Asterix and Obelix map is so perfect for political adaptation

they want to donate aids blood without check procidures and waiting time

they want big government that would take away kisd from healthy families and give them to homosexual orgy circles

youtu.be/DrpSPNw4IZA
Great documentary on fag behavior

>most adult homosexuals wear diapers
Source?
>expenses to sustaining someone with HIV
A population of whom homosexuals and bisexuals are a fraction

GIFT
I
F
T

PASS IT ON

youtube.com/watch?v=f8iCylc7x2g

They want to remove the stigma behind HIV so they can spread it to everyone else and they want to donate blood which carries the risk of infection.

Fags are okay, as long as they keep it to themselves. Funding prides should be like funding other festivals, through sponsors and donations.

Trannies are where true degeneracy resides

lol, and what about the comment threads posted. fuck this is degenerate.

nah, it was some nigga fuckin a monkey up da butt.

So gay people are mentally ill but people who want to arrest 150+ Million people are perfectly sane?

>donating unchecked blood
Not true. Nobody wants to remove the procedures of sampling blood for disease.
>big government to take kids away from good families and give them to pedophilic orgies
Any source on this, other than the questionable-veracity image of the two juxtaposed news articles? It sounds like tinfoil-hat bullshit.

i mean, we now have evidence this is true because of the images posted here. men want to adopt kids, get them hooked on meth, and fuck them

It should be illegal to be hateful and bigoted towards people who can't change who they are!

faggotry should be promoted aggressively to non Whites.

>THIS TRIGGERS ME
>BIG GOVERNMENT BAN IT TO PROTECT MY FEELINGS

They're identifying as gay for status signaling

lol.

> literally believing propoganda jewstudies

>tumblr threads and forums on the derp web that most likely were trolls represent millions of people

>A population of whom homosexuals and bisexuals are a fraction

around 50% of AIDS patients are homosexual, its highly disproportionate

Yes I think homosexuality should be illegal, but let's have a poll:

strawpoll.me/10654229

strawpoll.me/10654229

strawpoll.me/10654229

see this post

Virtue signalling, like that girl who made that video saying she hated cis, then a year later, took off her piercings, let her hair grow and actually looked quite decent, saying it was just a phase.

What's wrong with homosexuality?

It shouldn't be illegal. Who cares what people are doing in their bedroom as long as it doesn't effect you?

I do, however, think that LGBT propaganda should be banned. They are trying to make gay acceptance courses mandatory in public schools in an effort to minimize discrimination.

I have not bought into the notion that people are born gay. The evidence manifests quite the contrary.

Twin studies prove that homosexuality is prompted by environmental factors.

When one twin identifies as gay, only about 10% of the time does the other.

What LGBT people, along with their supporters, are trying to do is mimic the environment which causes this, making more people gay.

I think children are especially targeted by these people and are the the most susceptible to their propaganda.

For obvious reasons, this is a bad thing. The further away you deviate from the family unit (one male + one female in a monogamous relationship), the fewer kids will be produced, escalating the profoundness of the decay of western civilization.

> thinks pedos are all just 'trolls'

we all have free will
if someone else's use of their free will doesn't affect you or your right to exercise your free will then you can't do anything about it.
and besides, this world is fucked beyond repair. just sit back and watch the damn thing burn

>A less than 1% fraction of the population wants an arbitrary ritual already recognized my the state

Who cares.

>Muh morals

They don't hurt you.

>But degeneracy

Mind your own business. They only hurt themselves.

>But I PERSONALLY don't like it, therefore the government should ban it!

Fuck off statist.

>le bug chasing meme
With 0 (zero) evidence that it's any more than a fringe phenomenon wholly rejected by 99.99% of the population, gay or straight.

Source?

>>THIS TRIGGERS ME
>>BIG GOVERNMENT BAN IT TO PROTECT MY FEELINGS

u wot m8? its the most destruve thing to happend to a society after world war.

>It shouldn't be illegal. Who cares what people are doing in their bedroom as long as it doesn't effect you?
>I do, however, think that LGBT propaganda should be banned.

one thing leads to another so do the math, you cant have cake and not eat it - i mean you can but it wouldnt be wise. libertarinism is for useful idiots not pollacks.

>Twin studies prove that homosexuality is prompted by environmental factors.

This would also explain why a lot of paedos were molested as children.

you know that most of these are fake right?

88 out of 248 of the respondents that were counted as "Parents are of the same sex" responded that their parents were never in a same sex relationship while they were living with them though they had same sex relationships while they were growing up, ie their parents divorced and they ended up with the straight parent but they were still counted as having parents of the same sex

Source
>prc.utexas.edu/nfss/documents/NFSS-study-design.pdf
>a. Parents are of the same sex
219 active and 29 withdrawn panelists, from Page 3
>prc.utexas.edu/nfss/documents/NFSS-codebook.pdf
>S8 Did you ever live with your mother while she was in a romantic relationship with another woman?
40 said no, from Page 4
>S9 Did you ever live with your father while he was in a romantic relationship with another man?
48 said no, from Page 4
Yes, that is the official study results

The only people that need to be rounded up are the ones churning out fraudulent studies to stigmatize minorities. Why the fuck do we even have libel laws?

>only croatia is a safe haven of degeneracy
nice meme
i'm not saying you're degenerate or something, just that this cartoon generalizes too much

>its the most destruve thing to happend to a society after world war.
#1 cause of death is heart disease m8, we should ban unhealthy food instead.

>Mind your own business. They only hurt themselves.

Ill remind myself that when they ask for AIDS/ghonera/syphilis/depression/anxity maedication PAYED BY THE STATE

>most destructive thing to society after world war
You're looking for ignorance, militarism, blind trust of authority, and lack of education.
>slippery slope is real
Not an argument.

Straights also get STDs. Probably at a higher average than homosexuals when you consider lesbians barely get any.

>two juxtaposed news articles
Even two is significant considering they are in the minority. And there are more than two stories of that sort and there are even more untold stories of that sort hidden from us by the politically correct press that don't want to shoot itself in the leg by reporting them next to the stories about how gays are beautiful in everything.

The same situation is in UK. Homopropaganda must stop, and gays have to go back to closet.

exministries.tv/model-gay-adoptive-fathers-sexually-abused-6-year-old-for-years-offered-him-to-pedophile-ring/
Its what gays talk about behind closed doors

If you're worried about healthcare costs, why shouldn't the state ban hitting children, or consumption of cigarettes, alcohol, sugar, and saturated fats?

The slippery slope is real is an argument. It just doesn't have an supporting evidence.

It's actually a REALLY GOOD argument if you can find some supporting evidence, in fact.

A->B->C->D->E
A
|-E
Is valid as fuck

this story makes me fucking sick

>muh other costs

if your going to appeal to personal respsobiltiy at least be consistent about it. reality is LGBT would never existed without statism

They sound like they have some vampire fetish. "He gave me his tainted blood".

you think they are fake? you still have illusions about humankind while living in Romania? Or you live in some kind of a greenhouse disconnected from the people around you? I've seen abused people gone mad and trying to abuse others too much, this is not something rare.

>Who cares.

People who still value their countries and civilisation.

>They don't hurt you.

Like feminism, zoophiles, necrophiles and the others.

>Mind your own business. They only hurt themselves.

Just get the fuck out of here stupid libertarian.

Two is statistically still not much.
If they're not reliably credited, then they're worth nothing.
>le PC conspeeruhsee
Not an argument.

99% of the time, there's no inherent, inevitable connection between the two events. It's called a "logical fallacy" for a reason.

I was just pointing out how you were the one that should ensure consistency.

>gays
>one of the two is the boy's biological father who knocked up a Romanian whore for 8k
>no evidence they ever slept with each other, only the boy
Kay, so a pedophile and a pansexual pretend to be a gay couple to rape a kid and you blame gays why?

they took the child to gay clubs where he was raped by other gay men. this would not have happened if fag adoption and acceptance were criminal offenses

Propaganda, indoctrination and peer pressure works.

Slippery slope isn't a logical fallacy. It's just sometimes an informal fallacy. Logical fallacies are fallacies in logic, which slippery slope isn't, as I pointed out.

And I already conceded that there was no supporting evidence in this case.

Intentional or not fags are doing an excellent job of spreading their diseases around, accounting for the vast majority of new HIV infections.

Choosing not to wear a condom when you're fucking strangers is really no different than actively trying to catch HIV considering the prevalence of the disease in gay communities. It is pretty much the exact same thing. It certainly has the exact same results.

They took the child to a pedophile ring where he was raped by pedophiles.

>this would not have happened if fag adoption and acceptance were criminal offenses
One was his biological father and the other didn't adopt him.

Do you think someone in professional academia can start gathering such statistics without fear for his career?

it is an argument about pc conspiracy. So called Gamer Gate was a small example how it could work and more orgonised and big media can conduct such "Let's ignore that, lets report on that in this light" operations even more "professionally". Like how they ignore the rape allegations about Bill Clinton.

Nah man leave them faggots do w/e they want - as long as they can't adopt kids - no point to fight them.
Once the idea of that goes around - time to bring our weapons in the playground show them that there's a limit that you can't pass.

kill all the Semites and the Semite-enablers

degeneracy is the problem not homosexuality and Semites are unable to distinguish the two because they are eternally retarded

God's retards, if you will

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2305125/Gay-couple-accused-molesting-9-adopted-children-withdraw-guilty-plea-decide-trial-fight-allegations.html

>Do you think someone in professional academia can start gathering such statistics without fear for his career?
Yes, that's why there's so many bullshit studies.

You basically have to be caught red handed completely making shit up to have any career fallout as an academic.

That or tank your career the old fashioned way, by being an asshole publicly.

Fuck, most studies are sealed until if and when they are published. The gathering phase is completely unmolested by nature.

>When one twin identifies as gay, only about 10% of the time does the other.

Gonna need a source on that one, buddy.

"they're love touches!" "with our dicks!" "homophobe!"

>why shouldn't the state ban hitting children
that's against the law almost everywhere. People can spank their kids (depends on where they live) but if their kid requires medical treatment then a law has been broken. So you're not, at all having to pay for people to beat their children legally.

>consumption of cigarettes, alcohol, sugar, and saturated fats

These items are taxed, in part to cover the medical expenses of the people who use them. Half of the price of a pack of cigarettes is tax. I'd love to see the fucking bitch fest that would occur if we demanded gays be taxed in accordance with their probable medical expenses.

>itt: based eastern euros stand up for morality and shitlib bongs and seppos shill for their faggot lovers

Fuck I hate the west sometimes.

Homosexuality is a fucking mental illness. I think most faggots nowadays are stupid people who fell into a hedonism spiral thanks to schlomo's sex industry. These people should be given therapy and medical treatment.

There are however also a cadre of homosexuals who are just freaks who, back in the day, were the subject of horror stories given their diseased depravity, now they're national fucking heroes for pozzing teenaged boys. These fuckers should be flayed alive.

>tfw I have lived in a country when homosexuality was illegal

feels fucking good

Congrats, you found a case of parents molesting their children.

>meanwhile in Montana

What even is your point?

>a case

Are you just trying to get people to post the tornado of pics showing it's endemic?

thats the thing, this thread, as well as threads on MPC are full of this stuff, and you people always say "oh well its just one case!"

How about we start saying that when a nigger shoots a white cop? Oh well its just one case! more nigs! we need more!

ALL HAIL KING FAGGOT GEATEN DUGAS

the first proud pozzer!

BIG BIG ROUND OF APPLAUT
BIG BIG APPLAUZ

>tornado of pics showing its endemic
There isn't a hard drive big enough to prove it's endemic with pics. There are hundreds of millions of homosexuals on the planet.

That'd be like me trying to prove incest is endemic among white people by posting a bunch of pictures of Kentucky.

i'm talking about the motivation of such hypothetical researcher who will not risk his career even by starting to gather the data that contradicts the American ideology of homo-veneration. Like if some Soviet researcher would start to investigate crimes of Communist party thinking his work will be apereciated. He will be "fired" after he asks a few suspicious questions.