youtube.com/watch?v=anRwt5fMMCA
youtube.com/watch?v=KZTS6iVpSPI
youtube.com/watch?v=oJhHwspZGcg#t=216s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rest in piss

gays are allowed though

LMAO

Lena Dunham got BTFO right there.

How does this make Milo a pedo? Just shitty bait, right tumblr?

wow so insightful

Lol keep damage controlling Sup Forumsedditor

go to the link

wow he truly is Sup Forumss guy and not Sup Forumss then

Thank you

I just looked at pic related and figured that was the thread topic. My bad...

Yeah, this looks pretty bad on the faggot, for sure.

Kek, The drunken peasants. Miss those days when they used to be good. That fat faggot paul is ruining the fucking show.

What does this have to do with television and film?

all fags are

He's right, teenagers are built for sex

>people discuss pedopilia
>HES A PEDOPHILE!!!
Lol liberals don't know how much of a joke they've become. Enjoy it, folks.

pedos are on tv

>don't shitpost
Sup Forums is over

i hate milo but that is fucking hilarious

This

Not a redditor but yeah, I am Sup Forums

Milo is pretty hated on over there, actually. A few defend him, leafs mainly, but pretty much everyone hates that faggot. He's believed to be controlled opposition or just trying to cash in on being "shocking" to the libtards. He's a dumb faggot either way.

I mean really, if you saw him on overtime on Maher, when he isn't "debating" college liberals, he looks pretty fucking retarded. When he pulls that shit on a room full of grown men, it shows how much he lacks substance and is just baiting folks.

Sup Forums is full of pedos like u

>wanting to fuck someone in puberty
>pedophile
read a dictionary.

Pol hates him because he's a "degenerate" liberal

They are right

That wasn't a sex joke. I think that was just a "Lena Dunham is really weird and annoying" joke.

for example
this thread is still up even though this was deleted archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/79609681/#79609681

why is that faggot wearing a wrestling mask

i always suspected he was a kiddie diddler

I feel like that catch me outside girl is pretty much proof that young girls are too stupid for a relationship even if their body is developed.

Yeah, I'm not against fucking girls that age because that's been practiced literally since the dawn of time up until about 80 years ago but how any grown ass man could stand to be in a room with a teenage girl and not want to fucking kill her is beyond me. They're literally the WORST.

Paul is great, go back to r*ddit where you came from
Reddit is where the anti-Paul bullshit began

Fuck off pedo shill

>I'm not against fucking girls that age
enjoy prison

He's the right wing Lena Dunham, lol.

Wrong.

>Milo's career is over

Should've been finished when he stole that scholarship money

Fake and gay

I obviously mean I see nothing morally wrong with it. Human history supports me, the fucking bible supports me, everything does. I just don't personally find girls that age attractive. They're not developed enough. Add that into them being the worst people alive and they're quite literally fucking repulsive.

Aww, fuak! But he have a point and he is right thou. The problem is that conservatives are not mature enough to understand what he is saying. So: "LET'S BURN THE PEDO FAGGOT!!".

He just wanted to keep all that boipucci for himself.

please stop giving (((Milo))) attention pls

kys shill

>I'm grateful for Father Michael, I wouldn't be nearly as good at giving head if it wasn't for him.

I'm serious. Why doesn't the left bring this up? They accuse him of being racist or Islamophobic, but there's actual footage of him saying that there's nothing wrong with fucking 13 year old boys. If they want to make him look bad, why don't they use this?

Let her cash u outside n see what happen' foo!!!

He's talking about himself being molested.

I know, but he seems to look back on it fondly.

so he can get more and more attention because he is a political showpiece

I know why he says it, but if college liberals want him off their campus, why waste time trying to call him racist? Just show the world that clip of him saying there's nothing wrong with gay men fucking young teens.

>Lena Dunham is an American actress, writer, producer, and director.

Reminds me of South Park where Mr. Garrison was upset that he was never molested and tries to make it happen kek

Why does anyone even give this guy the time of day? He says outrageous things for the sake of being outrageous, he himself has said that he's just a provocateur. Just stop paying attention to what he says. It's not like some Congressman advocating for legal sex with 13 year olds, it's some random guy who writes for an online newspaper. Why care about his opinion on anything?

so he can be on network television and proclaim himself a false leader, all the people who called him shit were probably plants

>Sup Forums likes milo

>gay man wants pedo rights
Really makes me think.

btw it's only ok when muslims do it.

>Reminds me of South Park where Mr. Garrison was upset that he was never molested and tries to make it happen kek
That reminds me of the episode of It's Always Sunnyin Philadelphia where Mac was upset that he was never molested and tries to make it happen kek

He does a good enough job of that on his own. You don't really have to try to make him look bad.

It's just more shocking stuff for bait.

Really the dumbest thing about the Bill Maher interview was that Maher compared him to Christopher Hitchens. That's more retarded than anything Milo has ever said. Hitchens used to go on Maher and just blow everyone the fuck out. Everyone. Maher, his guests, the audience. Even when he was wrong, he'd still get the best of people. Hitchens was a master of language and a brilliant debater. Milo is an irl shitposter trying to (you)'s. Big fucking difference.

youtube.com/watch?v=anRwt5fMMCA

>Really the dumbest thing about the Bill Maher interview was that Maher compared him to Christopher Hitchens.
Yeah, that seemed a little out there. I love listening to Milo, but he's no Hitchens. I don't even like Hitchens that much, but he's in a whole different league.

Media. They know outrage sells and that's how Milo got his fame.

Same here. I'm not even an atheist but I can respect what Hitchens did and how well he did it. The guy was just a master.

Milo is funny at times. He makes the left go fucking crazy. It's cool... but Hitchens could literally destroy those people. You could see it in some people's eyes, they'd just question their entire position because of how much he just destroyed them.

A good example is that vid of the Jew who makes the circumcision joke and Hitchens just freaks out about how disgusting it is to joke about that. You can see it all over the guys face that he knows Hitch is right. Milo could never do that to someone. Milo makes me people believe more in their argument. Hitchens made people question whether they had a real argument to begin with. It was crazy.

Isnt age of consent like 13-14 in a lot of first world countries?

>not a cunnysseur
Into the trash it goes

Here, if anyone is interested, look at that fucking rabbi as Hitchens makes his point. Dude goes from real smug and proud with his quip to fucking ashamed in no time. It's beautiful...

youtube.com/watch?v=KZTS6iVpSPI

uh, no? you're thinking of third-world shitholes

>Milo
>The Amazing Atheist
>Some guy in a super hero costume
>The Amazing Atheist's back up organs

No. Thank. You

the king of Sup Forums and the altright everybody

can't believe he pulled the "i-it's not pedo acktually it's ephebophillia"

>Third-World shitholes
>Japan, Germany, Austria, Italy, Portugal, France, Denmark

Yeah, no shit...

Sup Forums - Television & Film

Milo's just a self-aggrandizing entrepreneur. It wouldn't surprise me if he wasn't an actual homosexual.

alt-right faggots, maybe

Sup Forums hates him

nothing makes me more fucking mad than people who cant keep their phone shooting landscape

ITT:

hopefully his "depression" makes him kill himself.

I don't know about your country, but here in New Zealand, Europe is seen as an absolute shithole

HE'S NOT THE KING OF ANYTHING FUCK! HE'S A FAGGOT WITH SOME TWITTER FOLLOWERS HE PAYS FOR AND LITERALLY EVERYONE HATES HIM NO ONE SAYS ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT THIS RETARD EXCEPT NEWS WEBSITES AND TWITTER ALL OF WHICH ARE SHILLED FOR

Literally all gays are pedophiles

Many know this, it is is common knowledge, they are just afraid to say it

lol, as a libertarian right, i laughed at this because it's true.

And it is...

I just wouldn't call a lot of those countries third world shitholes. Shitholes, maybe, but not like Africa/South America level shitholes.

Japan is the especially surprising one.

I was more pointing out that age of consent is a strange thing around the world and really has nothing to do with being third or first world. In the first world it ranges from "old enough to bleed, old enough to breed" to eighteen.

Also, I've been to New Zealand. It was beautiful and the people were very, very nice. Super nice folks. My hotel fucked me up on the first two days and this random family I met invited me to stay at their house. Probably the most friendly country I've ever been to. One of the cleanest and most beautiful too. New Zealand is literally a top-tier country through and through.

"When you were 25, when you were 30, you will have seen girls about 15 and thought they were hot"

What EXACTLY did Milo mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=oJhHwspZGcg#t=216s

>"When you were 25, when you were 30, you will have seen girls about 15 and thought they were hot"
I mean, he's right.

Moar of these please

anyone have the centrist one?

He IS the spectrum

Anyone who claims they've never seen a 15 year old they wanted to fuck is a liar

Do you think this is reddit and that SRS shit is gonna work and we'll pretend we didn't want to fuck 15yos when we were 15 and fucking 15yos?

"Gay dudes fuck since young bc they're guys and many like twinks" wow shock

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic directed by Bryan Singer?

libertarian left needs a hat with a dildo

kek

It's gonna be funny when every fag under every disgusting subculture, whores who fuck since 12 (don't slut shame them! And don't look at 19 year olds), "libertine" leftists and Salon creeps act all shocked that Milo said the gay version of "dur hur where were these teachers when I was a student"

lmao