Alright Sup Forums somethings been bothering me, it's related to pic related

Alright Sup Forums somethings been bothering me, it's related to pic related

More specifically, the last line: "the objective isn't get you to accept it, it's to get you to begrudgingly think it's "normal" so that there's "less social repercussion for females"" - I know we're in the times when we all say "what did he mean by this?" but this time, for real, what did he actually mean by that line?

Newfags take notice of this picture and know what is happening here.

Trips checked. Kek knows the truth behind your words.

>what did he mean by this

Exactly what it says on the tin. Seeing white women getting pounded by massive black cocks three times a day is psychological warfare against white men.

Fortunately for us, there's hundreds more comforting threads and images we see per day, so those three shill threads will have close no effect, except stoking the fire of tribalism and nigger-hatred.

>Exactly what it says on the tin. Seeing white women getting pounded by massive black cocks three times a day is psychological warfare against white men.

We all know that, but how can that make us think it's normal? it just baffles me because we'd still know what it is, and we'd still hate it

Well, seeing the same image over and over every day could potentially sway sheeple to believe that degeneracy is "widespread". It's called Overrepresentation.

Americans believe Gays are 25% of their population because they see Gay character in every single one of their medias, yet Gays are about 1 to 2% total.

We're supposedly redpilled and skeptics, here on Sup Forums, but the weaker ones in our community would maybe be affected and start thinking about "giving a second chance" to coal burners.

They should not. And the best we can do to help them is keep being who we are while we're here.

When I say skeptic, I mean towards the media's narrative; not the religious kind of "skeptic".

Just to be clear.

So, if i got this right,

Because we see more and more images of the same thing, we think that the problem is more widespread than it actually is and so, we're taking it out of proportion?

Also i agree with the weaker people in the community not giving a second chance to the coal burners, hence why the original post has the picture

This needs to be pinned

It won't get pinned, most you can do is just save the picture and repost where necessary

Why? Did the mods betray us?

Yes and no.

The message of those shills is more about black superiority and instilling inferioty complexes into white men, not simply about interracial couples and coal burners.

But being continually exposed to these images will surely cause the problem to rise in priority in our minds; along with potential inferiority complexes. That's their objectives.

Interracial and coalburning is one of the harder PC taboos to breach, if we start going all out against it right away, the sheeple will reject us. We need to continue going against the basics (feminist crazies, liberal/BLM aggressors at Trump rallies, exposing jewish corruptions without mentionning the jews...) to get the sheeple to slowly wake up.

The spark is already lit. We have to keep our cool and be patient.

They've been letting Sup Forums tier shit like YLYL and hunger game threads stay up for the past week.

The mods are leaving this board to die

I've also been receiving warnings for "spamming reports" previously, for reporting Sup Forums violating threads as described by the global rules and the sticky.

The best we can do is to Hide the shit threads (ABSOLUTELY NEVER REPLY TO THEM, even to insult them) and vigorously bump the good ones.

Checked.

I don't know, From what i know in the original pic...probably? Can't take my word for it. says it better really, they just decided Sup Forums is a cesspool and have abandoned it, it's weird since gook said he found this board interesting, you'd think he'd personally do something about it

I think i'm starting to get it now.

We're just getting forced subconsciously to panic about how we could be starting to become inferior to other races? I do get what you mean now, so even if what i said was wrong, i know what you're getting across.

Doesn't work because this is the third fastest board.

When a board gets this much traffic, you can only pray the hotpockets do their fucking job(which they do for free) and clean out the filth.

BUMP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. BUMP IT!

Yeah, you got the gist of it. Whites have a lot to be proud of, and should remember their accomplishments.

What other solutions do we have anyway? Mods are already not doing a great job. They do remove the black on white shill threads after a few minutes, but apart from that...

Sup Forums should be a stricter board, but it's not. Let's do what we can with these facts in mind; and follow what I said previously.

>what does he mean

He is point out the fact that the only way to control female sexuality and bad behavior is social shaming.

Women are almost purely herd instinct animals.

If they think doing something will get them kicked out of the herd, they avoid it even if there is no rational justification not to do it besides the potential shame.

Trips Checked, Kek (and me) agree with the truth bombs your just dropped.

Social Shaming was the most powerful tool of Christianity during the past, but less and less people are overtly judgemental as they should nowadays.

Everything is gossips, behind people's backs, and backstabbings. There is no social cohesion, or "calling outs". Except from """Liberal Intellectuals""" towards Trump.

>555 TripCeption!

Don't die on me, thread.

How do you think people grew to accept faggots?

Protip: It wasn't because it made sense to do so.

But people don't call them out on it anymore. So i guess they just accept it. Which we all know is pretty shitty and the opposite of what we're supposed to do

Also, are the shills in full force since this threads existence?

If you think white women getting pound by black men isn't normal, you should consider leaving your house once in a while.

"Normal" : conforming to a standard; usual, typical.

Interracial is unusual. Anormal. Aside from biological tribalism that dictates to us that it's wrong, that our women are being "stolen", it simply is not common in majority white countries.

Is it accepted by the media and the sheeple? Yes, if you go in the big liberal cities. Absolutely not, if you take a train a few miles away from them.

I believe this is the moment where everyone says
>t. cuck

Because yeah, it's normal because it's been forced to be normal without our permission if you will, like said

Checked. Goddamn SJWs and JIDF. Well they've failed to influence us as far as I'm concerned. Nazism is a powerful shield.

Teach Nazism (Nazism-lite if you wish) to your family.

The best we can do is make sure Mootwo/An Hiro/Goot finds out about this.

We're pretty much at the mercy of the mods here.

Bump for justice

Doing gods work to keep the thread alive?

Threads probably gonna get archived no matter what

The minute you guys see these threads either post OP's pic in them or just altogether avoid them.