Why are founding fathers treated like gods?

Why are founding fathers treated like gods?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_cult
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quirinus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Our bible tier laws.

cuz they turned a bunch of slave owners and hill billes into a country that would the sole global superpower and after the revolutionary war wrote the constitution that would become the gold standard for the rest of the world's transition to democracy.

Why is the constitution treated like the 10 commandments?

#notmyfoundingfathers

because everything afterwards was shit, we need the Articles of Confederation back 2bh

american constitution is based on the french ideas and has literally nothing new or especially interesting. fursuit of happuness is mildly interesting though, french used similar ideas too but abit differently put

That's how academia has worked since forever tho.
>sumer/indus/egypt/phonecians makes advancements in the academics
>greeks copy and improve after they become dumb
>arabs copy and improve from greeks after they become dumb
>europe/turks copy and improve from arabs after they become dumb
>Americans copy and improve from Europe after they become dumb
and china fits into all of this somehow.

Giving supremacy to the constitution was new irc. Before it was just another law.

>>Americans copy and improve from Europe after they become dumb
lolol

Not really. Chinese products are inferior

Because they're a new country. Every country glorifies its creator(s) like we used to with Clovis (it's been a while though so he's not as glorified). But they think their cause is greater and more pure than anything else so they think of their founding fathers as perfect beings or something
Honestly this is pretty cool, wish we did the same with Robespierre and stuff

so he's not as glorified anymore*

Because they're founders of the state and main heroes of American National Myth.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_cult

>be pinnacle of civilization
>cause both word wars
>most countries in your """continent""" don't have as much noble prizes as a public university in California
They wuz smart tho (gunpowder, paper and compasses n shieeee)

because Amerikafirs have no true example of how to live and govern themselves within their actual religion--(((((Christianity)))))), unlike Islam of course which has the example of the blessed Prophet Muhammed(pbuh) and the dictates of Allah (SWT).

Americanism/Constitutionalism/Originalism = paganism and idolatry

Hate America or like it. The founding fathers were based. They transformed a bunch of anglo farming and trading colonies to a global dominant immigrant empire.

*As many
Pls forgib, is late

Never said I hated USA, but it seems you treat them as some gods. What they did in the 16th century is not open for debate. It's like Islam

>Russian accusing other cunts of personality cults and blindly worshiping their rulers

something something sharting something something shoes in microwave

>american projecting

Americans were Romaboos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quirinus

At least half the country didn't vote for and/or openly detests him, so...

>Why are founding fathers treated like gods?
Because from a sociological perspective they are. Read more Joseph Campbell.

>>sumer/indus/egypt/phonecians makes advancements in the academics
yes
>>greeks copy and improve after they become dumb
uhmm no sweety xx
>>arabs copy and improve from greeks after they become dumb
I wil give them credit for preservation of philosophical texts and mathematic advances, but this is nothing compared to what the greek did
>>europe/turks copy and improve from arabs after they become dumb
again, not much was copied, they rediscovered originally european texts. not saying they did not contribute. but the arabs did not create anything new or interesting in philosophy
>>Americans copy and improve from Europe after they become dumb
I think it' a stretch to claim murrica usurped the place of the Europeans as leading academics. it's more like they reached our level.

If this is unironic you are a massive cuck and retard

I dont see how I am a cuck for not worshipping a group of fucktards, they dont own this land.

Humans need an identity. The constitution is one of the most solid things they have in politics.
Well you've been in this situation for many years now. And it's not just about Trump. It's Movie star, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump.
Most countries don't have it like this. Your politicians don't have any fear in them anymore. They need fear, lots of fear. I think we lack fear too. ALL our politicians lied to us last election except for the leftmost party and our anti-immigration party. They're hardly fazed by that. Don't even give a proper explanation or excuse. I'd see them all gone next election. Doesn't matter what they say now. They've all collectively lied on the biggest talking point of the last election.
But you've been in that situation before. It's the common case for you.
Neither of us have an effective democracy right now.