>Trump will win

War is God.

Sup Forums is a board for KEK only.

TAD/POL/ES

>My digits confirm again

HOLY MOTHER OF KEK

IT HAS BEGUN

Our politicians for one.

But how does this word make you feel, OP?

>>>>>>>Jesus

Donald J. Trump; 45th president of the United States of America.

>Kek wills it

I shill for hill so worship moloch

The demiurge but the demiurge hates me and won't give me nothing for it

Right here my brother

holy fuck! I'm a Kek-missile now

lmao are u fucking 12

Everybody hates you, not just some autistic space baby.

So have you decided to start worshiping the God's of Egypt ? Like your ancestors did (before they got Blacked by Tyrone and Jamal)

That game was boring.

What devil ? That´s Kailenna from Prince of Persia.

There is no god but Kek, and Pepe is his messenger.

More off by one's.

>choosing the losing side

boy, you're smart.

It's a message, I need to praise him more

>2016
>worshiping (((Satan)))
He's literally the Eternal Jew, OP.

If you want to be rebellious and leave Christianity, worship a pagan god, not the bad guy in the Abrahamic pantheon.

Trump will be potus

Off by 1 are the worshippers of kek's evil brother, as this egyptian is.
They are anti-kek. They want the end of repeating digits, an harmonious rule under their tyrant god, ... They most likely support Hillary too.

"devil" is a relative term

Degenerate

But devlie was cause of brexot which crusched the euru. Why worship this badp man?

I keep a Kek statue in front of my monitor. He is the only deity that deserves my praise.

Satan is a faggot cuck who wants his chosen people (kikes) to rule this shit stained planet and spread degeneracy worldwide.

moloch is not the devil, the devil is like the joker
devil has no symbols

Jude 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

I-f dubs, I will slay satan and bring forth Satya yuga

PRAISE KEK!

420 PRAISE IT FUCKER

oo

Atheist here, what do I get out of it?
I want superpowers. Can I get superpowers?

>Satan
I think you mean yahweh

you have to create your own super powers and never reveal unless in trickster ways, its not a religion if you are worshiper you are weak , devil would vomit you very quick just for that weakness and laugh out pity and disgust from is anticorps

I'm a deist but I loosely follow the prophecies of Kek.

if you want to exchange your humanity for power it can probably be arranged some way

this is how demons are createdweakness is strength

yes obvious if you transform it into gold , but you misunderstood weakness in the context of devil , devil is the trickster devil can use any tools including weakness

STOP THIS

ISLAM IS WORSHIP OF THE ANTICHRIST

JEWS ARE THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN

KEK IS AN IDOL, WHILE ITS FUN AND GAMES NOW, IT IS SERIOUS BUSINESS

CHRIST WILL NOT COME BACK AS A KEK, HE WILL COME BACK IN THE NIGHT LIKE A THEIF. LIKE A WAVE CRASHING UPON THOSE WHO BEFOUL HIM.

I DO NOT SEE HOW HE COULD FORGIVE ME OR ANY OF US, TRUELY HE MUST BE ALL POWERFUL TO FORGIVE ME.

I DO NOT ASK FOR FORGIVENESS, I ASK FOR THE CHANCE AT REDEMPTION, FOR A CHANCE TO SHUT THESE JEWS, AND DEMONS LYINGS MOUTHS.

>be rebellious
>leave Christianity

sure is 1990's in here