IASIP

Anyone here grow up watching It's Always Sunny as a kid? I started watching it back when I was 13 in 2006.

Kids these days are growing up watching the "new" characters which are complete caricatures of their former, original personas.

>Dennis is a legitmate sociopath with murderous, rapist vibes in almost every episode now. And it's hinted at he's a borderline pedophile.
>Mac is a complete weirdo/faggot with an IQ of 50 and no self awareness.That dildo bike holy shit. I never imagined I'd see this shit in newer seasons back when I used to watch the show as a kid.

And among other things, like Charlie being a complete weirdo as well, stepping in dog shit for the fun of it and getting high off cat tranquilizers. Frank has done a complete 180, he shouldn't even be mentioned because his change is the most obvious and it started back years ago. Although he's now doing hard drugs on the daily and we found out that he used to feed his workers in Vietnam boiled children. Yikes.

The show is still hilarious as all hell though.

In the show's defense, Charlie has always been a wacky so random character

>The show is still hilarious as all hell though.

no it's not, it hasn't been funny since season 6

I was going to tell you that you were wrong and that the show didn't stop being funny until the season where Mac was fat, but then I realized that was season 7.

fat mac was the last passable season

i mean i can't really blame them for making new seasons, but they ran out of good ideas a long time ago

Blasphemy.

What season is the episode where Frank gets analyzed by a psychiatrist and he has a mental break down, ranting about his childhood friend who killed herself by pretending to be an astronaut with a plastic bag for a helmet?

That shit is hilarious.

Saw the first episode (Quantum Black one) and did not find it to my liking.
I'm a busy man and don't have time to watch all of season 12, especially if I won't find them enjoyable.
Which episodes are "worth" watching?

you dont have less than 30 minutes of free time a week?

Old Lady House and the water park ones were good. I liked the first episode tho, charley's song about his life kills me

There is no such thing as free time.
My question is simple. Which are the good episodes and which are skippable?

It's still funny. Flanderization is a staple of sitcoms and the whole point of Sunny is to show the characters gradual descent into madness. People say that the show stopped being funny in season 6 but I've been looking forward to the way it is now since season 6. I'm waiting for Cricket to lose a limb this season.

"kids these days" can still watch the old episodes, OP. I guess it'd be kind of jarring watching a newer episode before an older one(or vise versa) though

I've heard the water park one positively mentioned elsewhere as well so I'll put that on my watch list then. Thank you.

>says he grew up watching Sunny
>no one calls him out on this

I guess this boards average age really is about 16 huh?

lolz I remember sneaking in 2 watch it when my brother was and thinking it was so cool when they said the word shit and I got detention because I told my 3rd grade teacher 2 eat shit because of it :P

>no one calls him out on this
Because it's bad bait. It was too subtle for the dummies and too obvious for the smarties.

he would be between 23-24 now given that time frame

It's a less original, bumbed down version of Trailer Park Boys. I like Always Sunny, but not as much.

hahaha get a load of this fuckin guy

Sorry, all tapped out after the last load you swallowed. Come back later

Hey I like both shows but they're not really at all alike. Sunny is more closer to Seinfeld than anything.