Just placed an order. Gonna be a good night, boys

Just placed an order. Gonna be a good night, boys.

>no pineapple
Gross

God I remember eating those in college. Fucking garlic sauce making sure I didn't miss a single crumb of starch.

I miss pizza, diets are shit. I could probably still have a few pieces, but it's just not the same.

Remember lads
OPs range has 30+ posts complaining about how Sup Forums off topic posts here this month alone

Have a cheat day that you fast before and after and go nuts

and? Sup Forums shitposting is indeed a cancer.

so?
Go back to Sup Forums retard

think i might buy me some papa johns next payday. its been years since i have had this.

what else do you expect from reddit tourists that think they're welcome here because they bane posted once or twice?

Sup Forums is literally a mirror site of a subreddit

Sup Forums is literally /r/the_donald

Sup Forums became reddit during this election. I really miss 2015 Sup Forums

>replying to yourself
you know us pass users can see it right? lmao

>not knowing where the true Sup Forums is

No pizza places open in a 90 mile radius of me. Can of green beans it is

first post worst post

>not ordering wings from PJs

>Papa Johns

>OPs range has 30+ posts complaining about how Sup Forums off topic posts
Huh? How do you check something like that?

trust me, reddit meme tourist that fell for hiros lies, the only time I samefag is when your kind pretends that splitting up Sup Forums into /film/ and Sup Forums is a good idea

ssshhh

i've eaten drunk it off 8 miller lite tallboys, ain't too bad

t. Multiboard traveler. And here I thought Sup Forums was shit, wow.

papa johns is shit. you're eating shit.

It's almost midnight and now I'm hungry. Fuck you.

Didn't mind papa johns desu, liked it a bit better than ph or dominoes

I love Papa Johns, go f yourself

You can't...

I'm doing 400 cal a day, so probably wouldn't work out, plus if I randomly show up on set one day super bloated niggas are going to be asking questions.

No one will notice, Chloe

it's great we have a new place to congregate. i sure my new computer had all my bookmarks but it can't access them for some reason. remind me where it is

I literally just got home from closing at Papa John's in Kennesaw, Georgia. Been delivering for years.

Ask me anything.

you are a fucking retard! we hang out at Sup Forums ! make sure u backup your bookmarks this time.

who tips more in the south, blacks or whites?

whites by far
black men tip better than black women, but not as well as white people

I kept a record of every tip I got for a year, marking WM, WW, BM, and BW (and other)

WM and WW both averaged about $4 tips
BM about $2.50
BW was less than $1

>less than $1

why even bother at that point. i assume it's just "keep the change" after handing you a $10 for a $9.47 order or something

i know people sperg out about percentages and stuff but i feel weird tipping any less than $5 even if the total is low

you should scan those pages and post them to /r/DataIsBeautiful

sure, but there were a lot of $0s and they drag the average down

didn't keep em, and I don't reddit, but that idea makes me want to do it again

Been delivering at Pizza Hut for 6 years you can ask me as well

Since we all know papa johns is trash: which one is /ourguy/?

>papa johns

Dude just get pizza hut or dominoes. I got 2 mediums with 10 toppings each 2 days ago delivered for $21. Cheaper to carryout but I don't drive (kek I'm in my mid 20s but never learned to drive; public transportation is ok in any big city).

maybe your tips would be better if you treated all customers equal?

If PJs is trash, PH is and Ds are literal shit.

Mexicans,
Mexicans always give me 5 dollars or more, after that poor whites, they usually tip 3-5, then buisnesses which are rare for me to deliver to but will usually tip 10-15, blacks and Asians are the worst

>ordered pizza tonight
>delievery girl was the cutie in who i had in a couple math classes last year
>gave her my number but must have never texted her or forgot about it or something, but when she called me it showed up in her phone
>heart hurts looking at her face
>were both in relationships rn

maybe oneday

>first time ordering pizza with my chick
>she asks for pineapple and ham
>flat out said no and have not let her live it down to this day, nor do I let her order pineapple and ham pizza in my house

If it's at her place she's welcome to, like that bitch would ever pay for a fucking pizza.

KEK having cunny waifus makes you a pedo. Androgynous features and lack of tits and ass doesn't do it for me.

Quick question: why do plebbitors adore marvel blockbusters (which are mainstream as hell) but hate james cameron?

i think pizza hut is best of the 3.

Whitey here, I always tip $5 minimum across the board. Only exception is maybe if I have 1 beer at a bar or something, then it's $2 or so.