So I'm a Film Production student about to get my BA in Entertainment Media...

So I'm a Film Production student about to get my BA in Entertainment Media. As a part of a well-rounded education regarding film production, I am required to take an "Intro to Acting" class, which I'm currently in the middle of.

For tomorrow's class, tonight we are supposed to print out a picture of a person. That's fucking it. Print out a picture of a person (whose face you can see). She didn't tell us what we'd be doing, what the assignment would be, but just "bring it in."

So, since my degree is in TV and Film, and I happen to know a bunch of faggots who know a thing or two about TV and Film, I thought I'd let you guys pic.

So ITT: gimme a picture of a person. Literally anyone. Grover Cleveland, CIA Agent; anyone.

It's gotta be CIA

How are you choosing?

Probably dubs.

You're going to have to do better than that big guy

Roll 4 cia

I don't think that can count. It's awfully blurry, and distracting with the other stuff.

Try again.

Better?

Be mike Pence

Hold your horses, let me see your card?

Would have been, but you failed to get dubs, so the position is still up for grabs.

For future posters: in class, we've been learning about where characters and people carry their tension. For instance, some folks who assert power and dominance stick out their chest, but more shy and timid folks tend to move with their shoulders lurching downward, etc

We'll probably be discussing that in our pictures, so if that gives you any help in choosing, I appreciate it.

Like my student ID?

Oh fucking hell.....

You don't get to bring dubs on my aircraft

roll

Forgot pic
Also fail dude

kek

Gotta redeem them lost dubs

Trips substantiate, you must print out merchant.

Trips winrar

cartoon doesnt count along with trips

Dubs=truth

Dubs state the truth, prize revoked

>They say a picture's worth a thousand words. Well, I can't fucking read, Ray, and seeing what happened to Caspere left me speechless

Does poor ol'HAL count as a person?

I feel bad that you came to Sup Forums to post this. It's pretty indicative of future failure.

roll

sounds like a bunch of commie horseshit

rawlin

This all adds up. I already printed it, but those dubs do cancel it out.

Still up for grabs, then.

Jokes on you, I'm already a failure

It fucking counts.

Dubs, but it is two people...

Should it count?

winner

Be original. Say that you wanted yours to be about two people

Aw, fuck yeah - Mike.

I might go with this.

you'll probably have to put the picture on your face and act him or something, pick smoething easy

imo, go full retard

Second winrar

winrar

Settled. Going with this particular picture of Mike.

Thanks, Sup Forums. I'll let you all know what I ended up doing in class.

what did she mean by this?

It's a metaphor for Watergate.

>Those Digits
>That image

fuck off reddit