Y

Y
E
S

Sup Forums laughs at memes saying german men sit down to pee
but surveys have shown that 33% of japanese men do the same

japantimes.co.jp/news/2009/09/26/national/33-of-men-sit-to-pee-toto-poll/

what now?
will the weebs come to the aid of japanese men and white knight them while having laughed at german men just seconds ago?

Xenoestrogens that ((they)) put in everyday products

I'll laugh at Japanese """""""men""""""" now

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

If I want to stand while pissing I piss in the sink but I wouldn't do it on MY toilet because that makes tiny water/piss droplets spray everywhere. When people come over I enforce my sitting rule with an iron fist. My toilet seat doesnt is designed to not stay up.

They are United in fate now.

Although chink masculinity is always debatable

The cuck post

As expected
>spanish hygiene

Stop memeing yourself beta male

there's really no reason to sit down, since the maid will clean the bathroom by the end of the day anyhow

What's so bad about sitting down to pee?

>implying they are German
They are nu-Germans castrated by Russians and Americans with either slav blood or African blood in there veins

I no longer trust german flags, it is either Turkroaches/Arabs posters in most cases

It has something to do with testosterone Hans,something that you wouldn't understand.

Can you please stop it

They're right at the peeing though.

I'm sure won't sit down to take a leak in a public place or someone else's toilet but at home?
Fuck me if it saves me the possibility of sprinkling piss outside the bowl then why not?
Especially in the morning when I'm still half-conscious.

Just imagine how much of a manchild you have to be that your only way to reassure yourself as a "man" is the fact that you piss standing.
Lmao.

Even Michael Jackson, the king of all the nignogs wanted to be white so bad, but no. Allah eats my asshole btw.

>there are people defending this

My girl said i had to sit down, because of the splashing, and she often listens at the door, so i just piss in the sink which doesn't make any noise.

>Krauts have never heard of lifting the toilet seat to piss
What a bunch of omega cucks

or just pee on the sides..................

I sit down as well.
It's the most comfortable.

Also if you'd own and have to clean your own bathroom then you'd know that to sit down is the best option to keep it clean and hygienic.

I don't get these screencaps. Not just this one, but them all in general. So someoen sad something funny, now you slap a le laughing face xD on it and some of the posts and repost it as if it was some great humor? This is so fucking autistic, I swear to god. Epic banter x)

have to sit down or the piss shoots everywhere after sex or fap :>

I'm quite tall and it still makes a sound, i kneeled for a while until i realised i could just lay my penis against the side of the sink

chink penis is like a big vagine, their size is just tiny it makes sense

>talking to a Dutch girl
>Germans come up in the conversation
>she goes fucking savage on them with the bantz about being effemminate and doing shit like that

wew lads, I thought at least other krautoids liked you

I always sit down at home. Nowhere else though.

Only sit on my own toilet so I don't have to clean it.
Don't really bother sitting on other peoples toilets and honestly don't give a fuck about their hygiene.

Cringe

Inshallah brother

Dutch are just butthurt about ww2 in general

/thread

>be in house
>piss sitting
>be in public
>piss all over the toilet
>be at friend's place
>piss standing but aim

I'll take a piss sitting and see how it feels.

Yeah, I don't feel it, having to get pants out and sit is less practical.

Besides, I always dry my dick with toilet paper and, by trying to do that while sitting I accidentally sprinkled some piss on the seat; German's argument about aim is out of the question.