Bible thread boys

Post your bibles, discuss verses and books. Also KJV> all other English versions.

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/leviticus/26-29.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Bible
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Roman Catholicism/bowing_to_mary_is_a_sin.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Owning a bible and not a Babylonian Talmud

Kill yourself my man

>being a servant to Babylon the Great
God help you.

>the version that changed the term Judean to Jew
>best version

>When you run to your towns for safety, I will send a plague to destroy you there, you will eat the flesh of your own sons and daughters

what did God mean by this?

Please, say verse and the version.

Yeah a 500 year old translation is surely the best that could ever accomplished

Leviticus 26:25, 29

What, do you read the Non Inspired Version?

>implying the word could ever be uninspired

Anglican heretic. Do you even know Latin?

Version please?
For mine reads: And I will bring a sword upon you, that shall avenge the quarrel of my covenant: and when ye are gathered together within your cities, I will send the pestilence among you; and ye shall be delivered into the and of the enemy.

Anglican? The words I read are dependent on my denomination? Anyway, other versions than the KJV are clear in their tainting of the word. Hell being replaced with Hades? And a new era with new order?

biblehub.com/leviticus/26-29.htm

>Mongolia

that's cool man, hows life these days?

Is it not obvious? He shall bring punishment on the Jews if they do not follow the covenant of Lord. And dont you agree that the Jews were indeed scattered?

Pretty bad but it could be worse.

BRAISE JEEBUS!

(((BENIS!)))

The Jews were scattered by the winds blowing their ashes from the ovens.

they are gathered in Israel now though, is that an act of defiance against God almighty?

How many Jews are practicing? And they are not christian are they. Don't you think that the land is in the hands of their enemies? Also Old Testament Jew =/= your perception of jew.

Job 1:21 always gets me -

>Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.

Heh, funny. But it is the way how English was written. The message is clear and untainted.

That's not a bible - it's just a collection of Rabbinic texts, a great deal of them written during late medieval age.

>rareflag

Sorry, I meant that as it really gets *to* me, in a good way. The book of Job was always my favorite, and that verse sums it up extremely well.

Where can i get a bible that looks like that?

Can a soldier be a peacemaker and therefore be a children of God?

The old testament shows many times how God has brought military victory to the Jews. I think the causes have to be justified and the soldiers true in faith. Although I am no real expert. I just read the bible alot.

18If the world hates you, understand that it hated Me first. 19If you were of the world, it would love you as its own. Instead, the world hates you, because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. 20Remember the word that I spoke to you: ‘No servant is greater than his master.’ If they persecuted Me, they will persecute you as well

why is this friend?

Damn I should have put "Please write the Book, verse and version" in the OP. Also German bibles are welcome.

Country is in hard times, but hard times pass and material possessions are only worth so much. I endure.

John 15:19

Luke 14:11 For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

Hey goys, if I want to understand Catholocism what version of the bible should I read?

Matthew 26:39
And went a little further and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou will.

Psalms 91:8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

Psalms 52:8 But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God: I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever.

if you want to understand catholicism you would have to become catholic, in more than name only

Thanks glad to know which bible to read

thanks man again really appreciate it thanks

Proxyfag

No

Sure you're are. Or a cultural enricher on a tourist trip.

There is a catholic bible, but i wouldnt advise it. The roman catholic church is wholly corrupt.

No and No

KJV only here,other versions are heretical bullshit pushed by papists and weirdos like the Jehovas Witnesses.

I certainly believe you.

I've never read the whole bible.

It gets to all the family lines and I give up.

sure I understand catholics. they worship graven images. they pray the rosary. they pray in vain repetition. they pray hail mary 10 times and glory be once, implying mary is more important than both Him and the Son.

cuckiest, most perverted abrahamic religion of all of them. also

>worshipping Romans in Vatican City who btw are the ones responsible for crucifying the Son.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Bible

I would start by finding an old catholic church and going to mass there, also enrolling in a bible study there.

also not roman catholic

you can tell the legitmacy of a catholic church by the quality of the stained glass windows

catholics worship god, not graven images you mongloid rapist

Skip the Jew shit then and go straight to the new testament

I have at least six generations of German Catholics on my fathers side (including wives & their families). Just wanted to get to know what they did

Thank you

[citation needed]

jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Roman Catholicism/bowing_to_mary_is_a_sin.htm

but then I can't claim I've read the whole bible

this jap been shitposting Sup Forums for days

every damn thread

get a fucking life

>it's our holy book
>there are hundreds of different versions
Seems legit.

I don't care.
Amen
Tradition is not above the word of God, but no dislike towards you.
Sure, Mary who is but a sinner as well. And various Idols. Please don't try to fool anyone.

>its the scientific encyclopaedia
>there are hundreds of different versions
Seems legit.

we always used the good news bible in CCD

Psalms 32:1-2 Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered. 2 Blessed is the man unto whom the LORD imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.

Then try again after reading at least the first 4 books of the new testament.

>Good news bible
Please my friend, don't..

Good News Bible is literally the product of Satanists and lesbians.

>Not reading the original along with the Douay Rheims New testament

No they worship the Roman pantheon under old new memes. Look it up, "Saints" Saturn and Jupiter, LOLOLOLOL. Fucking heretics.

the mongloids have nothing to say about god

only rape and sodomy

i am a product of the good news bible

and you are simply a horse eater

>Good news bible
That sounds like some cringey evangelical shit

humz zombies confirmed

KIng James version has been proven to be one of the most inaccurate versions. The NIV and most modern translations are far more accurate as the actually go back to source materials and retranslate. KJV just copies over and over again the faulty engl8sh translation from the Middle Ages.

But hey, it's got thee and thou so it must be better, right?

its simply a very readable version

the words good and new really shouldnt trigger any episodes in a healthy person

god's version of elitism is quite different than the autistic definition of the word

Sure, NIV has "better" sources, aka the Septuagint and other Greek translations. They are CATHOLIC corruptions and with clear differences.

the bluepilled version.

Oh sure, that is the range of your argumentation, hurr mongoloid. Nothing but damage control. The Roman Catholic Church is wholly corrupt, depraved and spits on the word of god. You even read a corruption of his word.

>that pic
>good news bible

I advise every one that is insulting each other to stop immediately.

We are on Sup Forums, sure.
But as fellow Christians we shall not let our differences hate each other.

Because otherwise we would go against what our Lord teached us.
Whoever call one of his brother fool shall burn i hell, didnt He Himself said that?

Amen.

Beyond heresy.

>Using protestant translations
>Using translations at all

I have a PDF of a first Catholic English translation, which is older than the KJV

Uses evil shit out of Alexandria, home of demonology and syncretism. No two "original" Greek manuscripts agree.

What ''evil shit''?

>we are fellow christians so we should act like humans to each other
>we can act like shitheads to people who aren't christians since this is Sup Forums
Bigot. All humans are humans.

mudslimes are humans?

Bump, papists and other heretics hate this thread, Jesus, and the KJV.

Read New Age Versions and see. I would provide some photos but I gave my copy away and am on a trip, so I can't access all muh memes.

Research it yourself or hell to go.

Yes. Don't bother pretending you don't agree with me.

You can read Hebrew?

> Uses God as a fashion accessory

>implying

sure they are humans. humans deserving of hell.

I merely call him friend, he calls me rapist. Such is the infiltration of satan through false pride of tribe and blood. Nations and tribes wither and die, but God does not.

I have a St. Christchan Greentext Bible

John 3:16

>Be God
>Love the world
>A lot
>Give only begotten son
>Anyone who believes he is not a shill, shall never be btfo, but roll eternal dubs.

only good bible is burning bible
also majority of people here are atheists, christcucks are just loud minority

>He quickly called to the young man who carried his weapons, "Draw your sword and kill me, so they will not say, 'A woman killed him.'" So the young man stabbed him and he died. (Judges 9:54)

>published in the most widely distributed book of all time (~5 billion copies)

Abimelech BTFO

Checked.
Thanks for the bump man.

I don't care
Wages of sin is death.

I have Magisterium to do it for me brother.

I just have a simple print of the Latin Vulgate Bible.

I got my Bible from my mother and she got from her parents. I suppose it's some kind of an heirloom

Reading the word of God oneself is one of the gifts of the modern education system.
Then cherish it.
I would like to learn Latin at some point.

I have one of these, it's absolutely fucking huge. One of the massive ones you'd see in a church.
Haven't read it though, was gonna give it to a religious friendo who moved away. Anyone know if it's any good?

>He found a fresh jawbone of a donkey, reached out his hand and took it, and killed a thousand men with it.
Judges 15

>Then to Adam He said, “Because you have heeded the voice of your wife, and have eaten from the tree of which I commanded you, saying, ‘You shall not eat of it’:
>“Cursed is the ground for your sake;
>In toil you shall eat of it
>All the days of your life.
>Both thorns and thistles it shall bring forth for you,
>And you shall eat the herb of the field.
>In the sweat of your face you shall eat bread
>Till you return to the ground,
>For out of it you were taken;
>For dust you are,
>And to dust you shall return.”
Genesis 3