Which one will leave the most prestigious legacy?

Which one will leave the most prestigious legacy?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedrawplay.com/comic/philip-rivers-has-no-protection/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

le 18-1 man

Big Ben by far

I don't think Patriots fans will ever not be triggered by 18-1.
Rivers spent his whole elite career in a dead end team with a shit owner and doesn't even have fans anymore. Sad Desu.
Big Ben has just been generally, consistently good

could 2016 QBs eclipse 2004?

Big Ben
>Ben for consistency
>Rios was also consistent but never won the big one (and most likely wont)
>Eli will forever be remembered for beating the patriots twice in super bowl, but then people will look back and say he was average

Based Eli

>Rios was also consistent but never won the big one
Consistent at being mediocre?

Big Ben, but normies will say Manning because of 18-1 and the name. Rivers was a better QB too, but never got the ring

Ben and it's not even close

Manning for beating the GOAT Patriots twice

Rivers was better than both, but no rings
Big Ben will be most remembered as a rapist and winning a clearly fixed Bowl against the Seahwaks and having to bailed out by James Harrison and his defense against the Cardinals

rivers, because he will have 100 kids before he dies to sing his praises.

>7 of them are adopted

My sides

Buig Ben and it's not even close

Probably Ben considering manning outside of those bowl runs is average as fuck. All 3 will end up in the HoF

Ben:
>two rings, although he played like shit in the first one
>one of the greatest clutch drives and throws of all time against the Cards
>better stats than Eli, about the same as Rivers
>most consistent

Eli:
>two rings, played well in both (though he didn't deserve MVP both times)
>worst regular season stats of the three, but highly durable
>hasn't won a playoff game since 2011

Rivers:
>no playoff success whatsoever
>good stats, but can be inconsistent
>played on a torn ACL in the playoffs

I'd say Ben.

rivers was consistently better than both but never won. Big Ben had ridiculous flashes of greatness and poise when it counted that make for good documentary making. 18-1 man will be the most remembered tho just cause that's how it goes.

>Ben got 2 rings but waived his cock around and got suspended for being a sexual predator
>Eli(te) somehow got 2 rings but has generally been slightly above average most of his career
>Philip is a stat babby who's accomplished nothing of note since LT left and has never made it past the Divisional round

yfw you realize Matt Schaub was in the draft class, too

Eli will be one of those guys that you point to as proof that having super bowl rings doesnt make you a good quarterback.

Big Ben easily, especially after the Steelers win the SB this year.

>Rivers: wife has a clown car vagina, never won anything meaningful, good Christian man
>Manning: real life Forrest Gump, bumbled his way to 2 rings against all reason
>Roethlisberger: rapist wigger, also 2 rings

Tough call, Ben is the best player, but everyone loves a feel-good retard success story, so it has to be Eli

Geez, I know the Ravens are having a bad season but no need to get that upset bro.

Rivers won't go to the Hall of Fame and doesn't deserve to

>Delusional

Eli will be actually remembered more in popular culture but among football brains and actual QB rankings etc, it's Big Ben at the top. Rivers will be mostly forgotten by people but football people will rank him above Eli every now and then.

Lol they won’t even win 1 playoff game

Eli Manning will forever be remember, if only as Peyton's little brother, as part of the Manning dynasty.

Leave those three faggots to me, OP

>Cocky eagles fan with no rings
This SB will be Steelers vs Eagles and the Steelers will fucking embarrass the eagles and win their 7th Superbowl, which will cement Ben's HoF Status

>created 18-1 meme
>executed a top 5 play in league history
>only QB to best Brady in the owl multiple times. (its statistic fact, go ahead and look it up)
>is a Manning
its Eli, he left the biggest mark on history.

Ben is...ok, he got a couple owls against meme teams like Arizona. His name will float around from time to time as successful QB.

Rivers
>Largely a failure in everything outside of fantasy football
>plays for a Franchise that has no fans
>forgotten about on day 1 of retirement.

thus far it's easily Ben

Eli's the modern day Elway.

The Giants have wasted Eli's best years post-Super Bowl XLVI by giving him shit supporting casts.

Eli has either had God-awful offenses or God-awful defenses to work with since winning his last Super Bowl.

Eli has the rings

Rivers has the talent

Big Ben has both.

None of them will ever touch J.P. “G.O.A.T.” Losman

>le superbowl xl was rigged
this meme is still spicy

The Chargers played in the AFCCG in like 2009 fag

did he take a look at the play clock, or just autism?

>if I had to win a playoff game
Eli

>if I wanted consistent all around play game-in, game-out
Ben

>if I wanted a chance for a meme comeback, and for literally every game to always be close (even if I lose more often then not)
Rios

Eli, despite arguably being the worst of the three.

>2 super bowl rings
>playing in the country's biggest market

This isn't true at all. Those kids are all his. The first kid was born in 2002 and the eighth in 2015. Rivers is a hardcore Catholic so he doesn't use birth control. His wife has basically spent most of her adult life pregnant. That photo of him with a bunch of black/hispanic kids that you see posted on Sup Forums sometimes is from a charity helping foster kids. These are some of his actual kids.

Big Ben Rapistburger

>His wife has basically spent most of her adult life pregnant.
Some sports comedy site crunched the numbers on that one back in 2015.

thedrawplay.com/comic/philip-rivers-has-no-protection/

>Rivers has known his wife Tiffany since 7th grade and the two are presumably the same age (couldn’t find the info for sure). They got married while Rivers was a freshman at NC State. By the time he was entering his third year he already had his first kid. His first child was a daughter named Halle, born on July 6th 2002. It got me wondering about weird statistics. Get ready for bad math about inappropriate subjects!

>Tiffany is 34 (assuming). She has had 7 kids and is due for another. Assuming each child was 9 months of pregnancy, she has been pregnant for 63 months of her life (excluding current pregnancy). They announced the expected 8th child early August, so add at about 3 months to that total for 66 months. If we consider Tiffany exactly 34 acting like she just turned that age (which is likely wrong) she’s been alive for 408 months. 66 of 408. 16.18% of Tiffany Rivers life (roughly) has been spent pregnant. That’s kind of insane. That number is incrementally going up right now. For even more fun, lets remove all the months when she wasn’t married, since both of them are very devout and waited until marriage to start their baby factory. They got married in May 2001, so from then till today has been basically 173 months. 66 months out of 173 months is a 38% pregnancy rate. She’s been pregnant for 38% of her married life. So over a third of her now 14 year marriage has been spent pregnant.

>66 months out of 173 months is a 38% pregnancy rate. She’s been pregnant for 38% of her married life. So over a third of her now 14 year marriage has been spent pregnant.
just as God intended a wife's life to be

Eli has won Super Bowls and isn't a rapist, so obviously him.

>Even the refs of Super Bowl XL say it was poorly-officiated

>8th child
Fucking christ how do you keep track of them all

Once you pass 3 children, you start using the older children to keep track of the younger children. It's surprisingly effective.

t. Oldest of 5 kids, I was basically a 3rd parent starting at the age of 12.

>Eli's the modern day namath
ftfy

Should have used your 3rd parent role to tell your dad to pull out

Ben, Peeli, Rivers

Lol, I was only 7 years old when my youngest brother was born. Parents who have big families tend to have their kids one right after the other, there's rarely much of an age gap.

Enjoyable thread, guys.

No sweetie

He's also an autistic derp. Doesn't make for a great legacy