Where were you in 1993?

Where were you in 1993?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L8Bk9-cX9IU
youtube.com/watch?v=OE4VkfYaP1w
freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1712609/posts)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

busy shitting myself at home and crying

I was born in 1993.

Grade 3 or something.

6 years old so mostly at school

How's that different than now?

watching that movie in a movie theater and having my mind blown by fucking dinosaurs

I wasn't born you retard

Not born yet :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=L8Bk9-cX9IU

Antarctica.

how is that possible? how do you brothers feel about the current year, and the years ahead of us? how many libtards in your schools? so many questions I'd love answered

either in the womb or just popped out depending on the time of year

youtube.com/watch?v=OE4VkfYaP1w

ok im done

In Secondary school.

'94

>how do you brothers feel about the current year
Terrible
>and the years ahead of us
Salvageable
>how many libtards in your schools?
It's worse than you can imagine

I was 5.

Playing with toys, getting ferried around in vans and utes with jimmy barnes and INSX playing, splashing around at the beach, world was my oyster, nothing bad could go wrong, the planet was great.

Then I graduated high school in 06 and the world immediately went to complete and total fucking shit.

You cunts born after the late 80's don't know what you fucking missed. It's gone. It's totally fucking gone.

I wasn't born

I left my mom's vagina to join this wretched world.

in me moms belly

I don't remember 1993.

I'm not even fucking with you. I remember some of 1992 and some of 1994 but 1993 is literally a blank.

Been that way for years.

Stop fucking with me man come on that can't be true!

>moms belly
vomit on your sweater

same

97' here, graduated a year early tho, it's so bad at least where I am they basically threatened to not let me graduate because I wasn't liberal enough, there was not a single sentient being in the whole school besides my gf

fucking yer mom.

I got suspended for 3 days for saying I supported mitt Romney instead of Obama.

Kindergarten with my Power Rangers nap-time blanket.

I don't think we are salvageable whatsoever we sealed our fate during ww2 maybe before depending on how you see it

Palms are sweaty

Oops there goes my spaghetti

I was a 14 year old in Honolulu learning that there are a bunch of old white/"jewish" guys who traffic drugs and kids who are protected by the government.

I learned some kids I went to school with were being fucked by an old white guy name Don Berndt who live on Kaiulani Ave. and owned a print shop called Mosley Printing. I learned this as I was at his house because he told me I would make a good model and he was going to take pictures of me to make a portfolio, but all he did when I got there was try to get me drunk and offer me $45 to give me a blowjob.

I learned that the employees of the local gay bar called Hula's were trafficking these kids and drugs for the kids.

I learned that the police were protecting this guy and the others like him. Like the pedo who was running this same scam, who got arrested in the Philippines and had a bunch of local politicians help him out... (freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1712609/posts)

I learned these men are protected by having the police and the men who wear shirts that say "Federal Police" follow me and disseminate my personal info and surveillance info to people and try to get the local scum to murder and rape me. Yes, the local police and "Federal Police" are using homosexual rape as an attack. I have recently learned that any form of self defense or just looking directly at a state sponsored attacker is a form of terrorism, yet they will be afraid to murder you while handcuffed because they are still trying to fool people into thinking they are safe.

Pretty uneventful year desu... the years 91-96 were great

I also learned about the local "brownshirt" movement of violent rapist snitches who attack people on behalf of their masters, they will try to claim to be law enforcement or military if caught. They thrive with police protection and anti-self defense laws that ban guns.

They always have a thing for toilet related activities, like trying to watch people on the toilet, attacking people while on the toilet, involving scat and human waste in their attacks...

in my crib sleeping

FUCK! SHIIIIIIIT! threads like this make feel like the old fart i am (37 tomorow) and dont belong here on Sup Forums

i was 14, startin my first job as a gardener's helper
>gimme just a moment so i can go outside and kill myself

Junior in high school, fucking good times. Being old sucks.

it's ok bro, I'm 33.

Gameboy camera was some weird shit.

In the country side in my house, we had our first baby in 1993, it was a good year.

I had just left your mother in 1993. As soon as I saw what a fucked up, ugly turd she had given birth to, that was it for me.
You even came out with the coat hanger marks still on your face OP.

35 and been here forever you're alright.

I was one.

thks Bro

Graduated high school. Now get off my fucking lawn.

I was -1

Born

I was a 6 year old playing pic related.

If you found another retarded doesn't make you less retarded m8

Born.

At the drive in theater with people playing pickup touch football and being friendly. You can't go to that part of town anymore. It belongs to the mexicans. They turned the drive in into a flee market.

I was 8

Saw Jurassic Park in the cinema, it was the first film i ever saw in a cinema a special occasion for me.

Oh look it's another nostalgiafag thread.

Fuck 90's kids and their sense of superiority just because they grew up in their "sunshine" decade. As someone who was born in 1998, decade superiority is the most retarded thing I've seen on Sup Forums yet. Try growing up where Twin Towers are merely nothing more than 9/11, cunts.

Elementary school
>tfw 1988 master race

Not playing SuperNES in 1993

Where were you in 1939-1945?

I was 3, so probably locked in my room or getting the hell beat out of me/ raped by the endless different men, most of them junkies too, that came through our flat while my mother was lying out of her face on smack because the sound of a crying 3 year old that hadn't ate for days annoyed the hell out of them. Spent the first ten years of my life in different care homes after that and been with a foster family since I was around 14.

This. It was fucking awesome.

This

Shitting my pants in my crib

hot

Living a happy childhood (b.1985) in the last days of beautiful white America. Our children will know those days once the blacks, gays and spics are returned to their proper place.

Same.

I was 39,I worked at the world trade center marriott,i got fired in 1996 after some guy vomited in the elevator and i called him a cunt because i had to clean it up

thanks for the story

Thumbs up for great cartoons.

Trainspotting didn't come out till '96 mate.

Kek

Tell me more

Same

in the mount carmel center near waco, texas setting some fires

Hola, Godo.

balls deep in teen pussy, shit was so cash

hey off topic , my coworker from your country keeps saying "fuckin' orth " in situation ls where I'd usually say "God damn", is this common?

I saw Jurassic Park at the dollar movie theater as a kid. It was so packed people were sitting in the aisles. It was incredible.

Non existent until 1994

4 years old, playing Nintendo, watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Terminator 2, zero fucks given.

How the fuck did your old ass find Sup Forums if you don't M8nd my asking

>In 93 we still had cigarette vending machines and my we'd sneak to restaurants buy them and smoke under a bridge

>I was a 14 year old

oldfag

I was born Feb 1993 so something babies do I guess

Good lord, you're older than my parents.

I actually went outside as a child.

I didn't even know what video games were at that age.

My dad just came home one day with an NES and that was the first time I ever played.

Think we got an SNES a year later or so.

Didn't really get into them until he N64 in 1997, then just transitioned to PC gaming after that and never looked back.

I was six years old outside helping my mom with her garden fucking pissed because my dad took my two older brothers to see Jurassic Park which was deemed too scary for me.

Kill yourself.

Top kek

>Where were you in 1993?
depends on the time of day, probably at work or asleep.

traveling all over my country in all kind of places dad took me.
it was a good year.

>Try growing up where Twin Towers are merely nothing more than 9/11, cunts.

Go an hero over your Iphone

Doing exactly what your pic is showing playing with dinosaurs and shit.
This.

KEK

we are fucked, man
fucked

I was still in my Dad's balls. 1995 here, I can't believe 1995 isn't considered a Sup Forumsan and GTFO nowadays, since I'm a 21 year old faggot.

Am I getting too old for this place? I've been browsing since 2009.

Guess I'm an expert of killing threads

I was 4 in Indiana

who /1989/ here

Not even conceived yet. For a long while.

Same but in Ohio. I miss being naive and small. The world is hell.

My parents were living in Seattle listening to Talking Heads and Pearl Jam. Half of me was in my moms uterus, thr other half wasn't in existence yet.

Crawling out of a vagina