It's okay for Doc Brown to get advanced, futuristic plastic surgery that makes him appeal to younger women

>It's okay for Doc Brown to get advanced, futuristic plastic surgery that makes him appeal to younger women
>It's not okay for Marty to use the Sports Almanac to make money

What the fuck kind of logic is this?

It was a different time

He just made it so he could live 20 to 30 years longer. He literally said this. And he did it without altering history. That's the point you shitposting baitmonger.

BttF 2 Doc Brown was a hypocrite. His whole plan to take Marty to the future to pretend to be his own son just to stop him from getting arrested is something BttF 1 Doc would have punched him in the face for trying. The movie was rather inconsistent.

Even so, spending money on your appearance in the future is not on the same level as taking money from the past by cheating at gambling. Among other reasons, it's more likely to result in paradoxes than Doc's surgery.

>Someone living longer than they should wouldn't effect the timeline

You're a retard

>We've got to go back Marty and stop the slave niggers from gaining Emancipation!

Wow, Bob Zemekis really took a risk here

too fucking far

Remember how Doc showed Marty the letter he wrote in in 1955 at the end of BTTF1 and said "I figured, what the hell"? Obviously that experience changed Doc, so he probably had a more lenient view on altering things if it's for a good cause. That, and he probably felt he owed Marty for saving his life.

>rëddit

Back. Now.

>only altering the past is bad

yeah because this guy living a few extra decades won't change the timeline. It's taking the view as if the present is the most important time. You realize in a 100 years that the present will be "history" too right and some guy living a lot longer would change that?

Hey geniuses, you can't create time paradoxes from present to future, only from past to present.

>build time machine
>spend entire series trying to undue everything the time machine has done.
wtf i hate whatever temporal mechanics are now

except in the future the present is the past meaning it is past to present from a certain point of view

That's usually how most stories involving TTMs go.

Do you know what a paradox is, user?

go. now.

the creation of a paradox necessarily involves the past participating, and in the past it's the present from their point of view with the present their future

The origin of the paradox is actually in the past too, since you have to time travel there which sets off the chain of events.

>Requirement for time travel is going 88 MPH
>Put a bunch of heavy equipment and a nuclear reactor into a slow-ass car
What the fuck was Doc thinking?

That experience changed Doc into an impossibly irresponsible asshole? He says himself there's a chance the universe could be destroyed if things go wrong, and he's doing it for a goal that could be accomplished with something less drastic. Like, you know, warning him to be a better parent.

Luckily, part 3 was a much better movie
even after counting the fact the old west is my least favorite setting out of all three movies

Oy time travel is scary and dangerous stuff goyim, nothing in the past you can't learn from a true real history book!

>It's okay for Marty's family to hire on a man who had previously tried to rape Marty's mom
>It's not okay for Marty to bone his cockthirsty mom back in 1955

Nice """""""logic"""""""

>What the fuck kind of logic is this?
It's having to put less makeup on Christopher Lloyd. 1985-Doc is aged 70 or something.

why didnt doc just get a laser gun from the future and melt bad 1985 hillvalley trumps brain on eagles?

Doc's always yelling about paradoxes, but he had kids with a woman who was supposed to die in the 1800s. How badly did he fuck up the timeline doing that?

To be fair, we never see Doc roll around in pussy Cadillacs so we don't know if there are consequences.

Why didn't Doc stop Trump?

Part three is my favorite because I like westerns where unusual stuff happens.
I was really happy to see a BTTF3 reference in that Seth McFarlane western too.

There, I said it.

>tfw nu/tv/ meme tourists will always reply

less than a month old, I guess that's about the length of your stay on Sup Forums as well? "OH WOW THE OP POSTED A THREAD AGAIN! HOW SPECIAL!"

>not taking any opurtunity to talk about back to the future
fag

xD

Trump has his own time machine

marty winning some bets isn't altering history either, its just making him richer

what the fuck did i just read
i wonder what alex jones would think of this

I'm in too deep

While this is a slightly better version of
>What did he mean by this
It's still the same shit and the board will never recover till this is bannable offense.