IT HAPPENED

Bombing in Baghdad killed 131 people, and injured over 200.

foxnews.com/world/2016/07/03/at-least-78-killed-160-others-wounded-in-baghdad-car-bombing-isis-claims-responsibility.html

The deaths were updated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1UM1VILYe6Q
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/latest-dhaka-restaurant-owner-contact-staff-40296980
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck ISIS

bump, kek this shit hasn't be on the news yet

>Inb4 radical leftists call for international grief parade

>Baghdad

That's racist incitement against an ethnic minority

> Faux news
Not all muslims are terrorists, conservashit.

Pol won't care since this happened in a non-European country..

i bet Drumpf was behind this!

B-BUT ISNT IT RAMADAN?

THESE ARENT REAL MUSLIMS

Obviously American homophobia and gun laws are to blame here.

Now imagine if the Qaran said nothing about martyrs getting virgins in the afterlife. How many bombings do you think there would be?

>shitskin muslims killing shitskin muslims

Only 131? Come on ISIS you can do better than that. Pussies.

and?

Muslims killing other Muslims is a good thing not a bad thing.

Typical for the middle east. For each European or American killed by Islamic fundamentalists, about 10 - 100 Muslims die.

My dad who is a bit of a lefty was talking about this and was giving the whole "bet this wont be on the news for long, if this was paris or new york blah blah blah" spiel. Tried so hard not to use the shit in the toilet, shit on the table analogy.

Ramadan Bombathon continues.

That's a normal Sunday in Iraq ever since the burgers have liberated and culturally enriched them

>muslims can't do wrong, blame ameriKKKa

KYS faggot.

And?

This happens every day.

>those muslims just need to be more accepting of Islam and the violence will stop
>we call for an immediate ban on assault cordite

> Amerifats
Why do Americans think they are so superior?
They are the cucks of the world, them fighting terrorism is like them "fighting" in WW2

Not in Europe or America = NOT NEWS

remember this

>sand niggers killing sand niggers

who cares.

>IT HAPPENED

oh we could have never imagined a place filled with mudskins would start blowing the shit out of each other.

I mean we would have to be nostradamus to make a prediction like that, good job OP

ISIS is fucking asking for it. FUCKING DROP NUKES TO THE FUCKING ISIS BASES FUCK SAKES REEEEEEEEEE

Is there any peaceful country in the Middle East?

Was this a workplace dispute?

>That skeleton of what was once a car
I'm always impressed by the sheer amount of heat these bombs can put out

All Muslims should be killed, however.

28 days
220 attacks
1500+ killed

This.

Wasn't there one in Bangladesh the other day as well.
I read there were some Italians killed so felt a little bit bad about that but then I wondered what the fuck they were doing in Bangladesh anyway.

>ignore literal facts
>because western
kys fagget

Israel would be peaceful if the Palestinians stopped lobbing firecrackers over the wall.

Way more died when the Americans were bombing them

>baghdad

NOBODY CARES. A bunch of mudslimes died in terrorist HQ. Sage and hide.

Middle East is a true hellhole.

>mujahedeen is isis or has anything to do with them
Wrong again

You should have, wake the cunt

>make up shit
>act like I said it

youtube.com/watch?v=1UM1VILYe6Q

kys

A terrorist attack in Iraq is not noteworthy, or surprising. It hardly counts as news.

more poop in the toilet

This makes me happy.

The Quaran doesn't really say that, however it promises eternal life to ""matyrs""

>But do not think of those that have been slain in God’s cause a dead. Nay, they are alive! With their Sustainer have they their sustenance,

Nice!

>blame America for isis
>post pic of mujahedeen
>act like you didn't when I prove you wrong
>

Middle eastern detected

>there might be a sleeping cell right now in Spain as we speak
Whether this guy was a real ISIS fag or just guessed by luck, Europe should seriously follow Trump's example and start banning muslim migrants from countries at risk of terrorism, like the middle-east countries for example.

A bunch of Italians and Americans were hacked to death in Bangladesh yesterday.

There are about 7 attacks a day.

Oh... Alright then

blaming america for islamic terrorism and posting an image of mujahedeen is very relevant, fagget.

see the comments?
wing-nuts are so stupid

Yeah, well, that part of the world is completely fucked up already. The powers that be have no interest there, therefore this event is going to be summarily disregarded as something "commonplace", instead of being hyped up as a great tragedy, such as if it befell a western country, like the US, France, UK, or Germany. Specifically, countries that are still in the process of conforming to the NWO. Middle eastern countries have already been subjugated to it (Afghanistan, Libya, Iraq), or are in the process of subjugation as we speak (Syria, Yemen, and soon perhaps Iran), that's why they don't get as much MSM attention. It's "business as usual". Notice that the only time that the media gives a fuck about something, is when there's an agenda that they're trying to promote. Typically that is the suppression, erosion, or outright removal of human rights, changes in ideology, subversion to a different culture, forced acceptance of new standards and norms, and so on...

To stray off topic for a bit, I haven't heard anything about other EU countries demanding referendums to leave after Brexit. Is it all over already? Are the men behind the curtains going to win, or is it already too late and they've already won?

It was mostly japanese and italian, not american:
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/latest-dhaka-restaurant-owner-contact-staff-40296980

I know it is fun to laugh at burnt kebab, but you guys do realize that if Iraq's government falls, then NATO gets dragged in again?

And if America's army is back in Iraq, maybe Clinton could decide it is a good time to try to free Iran before they can make nukes? And then you begin taking 1 000 000 refugees every year during the 2020s as well?

yeah because that is so hard to do.

>Some of you faggots are alright. Don't go to Paris St. Denis today

No doubt white supremacist terrorits

Mullah Omar was a woman?

Kebabs killings kebabs, im fine with that.

Lebanon? I haven't heard of attacks there in a while.

>OP links to Fox News

Unless you meant that we shouldn't care about shitskin deaths

wing-nuts get so mad in their imaginary world

Oi cunt you should have said it you cunt I'll fucking glass you cunt mate

>killed 131 injured over 200

The article itself - the url states this:
>78 killed 160 wounded

dude nice disinfo - make it more dramatic.

yeah what´s wrong
i would tell my parents anytime about this analogy :D

>dirt kills dirt

Nobody care.

>in Baghdad
and less than 0 fucks are given

Fuck your title OP.

When will Israel gas those Muslim faggots and take all the kikes away to the desert?

Just rebuild the temple, gather all the Jews in the promised land and nuke any arabs who complain. White countries will then not have to suffer either Jews or Muslims.

That phrase is incredibly funny