Black girlfriend political discussion (Krautchan-tier)

According to statistics, white men and black girls who marry, are 200% more likely to stay together than white men and white girls, 150% more than white men and asian girls, and 400% more than white girls and black boys. And as we all know, the road to a successful household is a stable and healthy relationship between the heads of the household, as children who grow up with two parents, are far more likely to succeed in life. At the moment, black girls everywhere are realizing that getting an educated white man is where the game is at, and even a 7/10 white guy can easily get the best looking and most intelligent black QTs out there.

Black girls are:
- Strong (don't require to be pampered like white girls, mentally or physically.)
- Proud (She won't let anyone disrespect her, her children, or even you for that matter.)
- Real and spiritual (Unlike most non-religious/conservative white girls, who are shallow and materialistic whores, a fact.)
- More horny (if you get a black GF, you will be fucking every night.)
- Independent (A real partner who wont leech off you like white girls.)
- Better bodies (dem curves, big lips, perfect tits, and fat asses.)
- Insecure about their looks/identity and see white men as exotic (meaning you can get a black girl far above your grade.)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/blackchickswhitedicks/search?q=creampie&restrict_sr=on
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=HKuBNScsyRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2AXf5vjQV-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>inb4 "Wahh, but I want my kid to look like me and preserve muh strong white genes."
Umm, biracial kids of fathers with strong white genes look like their fathers. If your strong white genes won't put the black genes into submission and make the child look you, then they're not "strong white genes", and have no right to be preserved in the first place. If you can't produce inter-racial children that look like you, then the mere chance of getting to produce offspring with any female mammal, is already more than you deserve, as you are basically just a woman with testicles, and it doesn't matter if your child is white, because they will be inferior and weak, like you.

>inb4 "I don't find black girls attractive."
Good job, goy. You've basically been programmed socioculturally to worship white girls as the standard of beauty, even though beauty is a subjective concept. If you actually broke free from your conditioned brainwash, and ventured outside your virtual safe-zone, you not only might find that aesthetically, black girls are no different from white girls, but are in fact, superior in almost every way. Every time you perpetuate the myth that white girls should be held as the standard for beauty, you are enforcing white female privileges, and basically just empowering white liberal feminists who hate white men. By refusing to date inter-racially, while white girls are fucking around every guy they meet on the streets, you are literally the definition of a cook.

>inb4 "You just got the jungle fever and are fetishizing relationships between white men black girs."
There are quite a few socio-economical benefits that both white men and black girls will gain from allying with each other, such as being more happy, and having statistically better chance of building a strong and stable household that will last. Of course, the sex thing cannot be ignored, because sex with black girls is better, and that's a fact. But saying you are fetishizing because you want to date a black girl for rational reasons, is just a baseless ad hominem.

>"Black girls are stupid, and I have nothing in common with them."
Wrong! Black girls are great to have stimulating debates with, as they are very opionated. Black women have recently become the highest growing demographic in colleges and universities. The facts that they possess attitude that doesn't suck up to anyone, and are soon the most highly educated demographic, makes them the most interesting intellectual partners. Black girls are much better than white girls as intellectual partners, as the relationship is not like having a submissive dog with you, but an equal partner. Black girls are also into lots of same stuff with white men, that white girls are usually not, especially geeky stuff. Also, the idea that Africans are less intelligent and your children will be less intelligent as a result, is actually wrong. First of all, there are no "stupid" genes, and secondly, intelligence is 99% nurture and 1% nature.

Yeah, that's all great and stuff, but your kids will be niggers.

>nigger babies

>There are no black QTs around me.
There are black QTs everywhere. If you can't find any, you are not looking hard enough. There are plenty of lonely and looking black QTs on Tinder, OKcupid and Interpals too.

>inb4 you're a cuck for racemixing with black girls.
Umm, so your definition of cuck is someone who breeds the finest women of all races? Ayy lmao, projecting much? Do you even realize that you are basically the definition of cook by reducing the amount of potential mates to selected few, while pretty much every other male is not, and the small group of women you choose to obsess about are mostly sluts that will fuck any guy they meet on the streets, regardless of race, and granted that the wallet is fat enough. Haha, good luck, at best you will marry some white liberal feminist who's had 100 dicks inside her by the 16th birthday, and will divorce you for financial gain in a few years, taking custody of whatever children she may have bore for you (assuming, there even your children, lmao,) which she will feminize, brainwash and will raise on hormone blockers and a chastity belt.

Banging women = Not Cuck

Sitting on pol and whining about race mixing when you could be banging women = Cuck

>Black girls are

Ugly

>You can't get white women, white boi, and that's why you have to get a ebony girl."
No, I'll get one because I can, because I'm attracted to them, and it's the smart thing to do, economically and otherwise. According to every survey on the subject, highly educated, middle-class white men are the most sought-after mating partners with women of every race. Sure, if you're some racist cuck from Sup Forums who only dates white women because "mug henes, hail hitler," your chances of attracting any females, is non-existant, but that's by your own choise, not because you can't improve yourself and become alpha, and alpha always chooses his mate, and doesn't just go with the culturally or socially pressurised choise of white girl. I'm not saying all white weomen are trash, but good luck if you find the one beautiful, intelligent, christian conservative in a stack of brainwashed degenerates.

My gf is black, went to Yale and loathed the SJW retarded bullshit. We're happy as can be. Trump's not her favorite but she's against the demon that is Hillary.

these couples are pretty common in the uk, not as common as the reverse but it tends to be a better class of people.

No, you're dumb

Fuck off

gifs of whites creampieing black women?

What am I looking at here. Two niggers and a dumb white guy that's supporting them?

Greenpeace ad?

reddit.com/r/blackchickswhitedicks/search?q=creampie&restrict_sr=on

The kid is more white than you infa 1488%. U mad?

>more white than me

Nigga I'm so white the sun squints when it looks at me.

Airplanes try to land on me.

Large ships run aground when I go to the beach.

UFO's follow me thinking I'm abducting people too.

Nigga I'm so white, caucasian people stand near me to get a tan.

>says the american to a finn...
kek'd hard, cause the joke's on you!
Even I a medpack can't come to rescue you from such a sever burn!

>meaning you can get a black girl far above your grade.
All blacks are necessarily far below my grade.

That's why it is so easy.

In any case I have no desire for mongrel children.

>finn

Yeah, I'm not threatened in the slightest, stimpack.

BLEACHED

I have the worst jungle fever but I'd never have kids with one. A proper black woman would want pure white children anyway. A woman can make a good wife and mother without actually having the kids.

If all black girls would look like this then you might have a point OP but fact is that the only tolerable niggers are mixed and the rest is subhuman scum

>deniro

well, I guess he's just getting back to his italian roots right famalams?

She'd still look better with fair skin though

finland has the highest concentration of blue eyed blond haired people on the planet. 50% of americans are black. 50% of "white americans" are not even white, they are mongrels, jews or white hispanics

they are both pink on the inside

t. ghengis khan

Oh look it's that autistic nigger cuckposter again

SAGED AND REPORTED

sorry but i cant find black girls attractive but if she's mixed black/white i can give her a chance

pay the debts

Black chicks never miss a drop!
Every time

>tfw been dating a black woman for two years and 5 months.

She's so goddamn amazing and beautiful. I will marry her one day. She's a Qt too.

bots

She literally lools like a white girl that is why she is attractive

Eat a dick.

yeah but a black "white girl" without the white personality is hot

I'd date a black girl, but only if she had white-ish features

full-on gorillas are a no-no

>According to statistics, white men and black girls who marry, are 200% more likely to stay together than white men and white girls, 150% more than white men and asian girls, and 400% more than white girls and black boys.
no shit
because black women are glad once they find a white man, they don't wanna go back to having a black man

>tfw no qt pie black or mixed gf

You convinced me.

I'm #CruzMissle now.

I'm not into black girls. Bangbros released a really hot fucking scene with a black chick the other day though.

>implying you wouldnt hit these
>checks flag
>oh yeah, you'd prefer a black dick instead

Mixed women love White men too

I've always had a thing for black women, but I can't date them because her family might not like it and my family probably won't like it :(

coward

You typed up this whole essay to shitpost?

I'm sure your family would accept a nicer educated black gf over a disgusting white slag whore

>and my family probably won't like it

Thank God the older generation is still sane. Niggers are barely human. What parent would want his grandchilren to look like this

>If your strong white genes won't put the black genes into submission and make the child look you, then they're not "strong white genes",

>implying nature isnt just lazy and chooses the path of least resistance when it comes to selecting what genes the child gets

Yeah, black genes are dominate. But not because of any notion that theyre stronger than white genes.

Well luckily Thomas Jefferson injected enough white genes into their gene pool back in his day that 99% of African Americans have white genes.

If you're dating a girl who isn't straight out of Africa she's already mixed so your kids will look basically white with brown curly hair and green eyes and they will drown in pussy.

t: picrelated

>brown eyes
>brown hair
That kid is not more white than me

had a black gf in higschool

god I'm so fucking tired of this type of photography. it doesn't help how it's always used to highlight how 'human' we're all are.

Mongrels and racemixed "people" are always hideous

Is this Glasgow?

not when the dad is white. ive seen some really dark women with bleached light fucking kids

Average nigger has an IQ of 79

>The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

Why are cuck fetishists and shills so pathetic and cringy?

honeyboo-boos-mom.jpg

every race has hideous fucks

You have to remember that Africa is a huge continent and the African genomes is more diverse than that of any other race. An Eritrean and a Congloese and a Ghanian are probably not gonna look anything alike. East Africans in particular have more white features. They don't have the wide gorilla noses.

Well bleached wombs do seem to spawn less niggery kids for some reason

Blasians are the best

when black chicks get YELLOW'D you know you're in for some good times

pic very much related

Toronto, i think
Some leaf posted his "gf" in a thread way back

To have light skin isnt enough. Blonde hair and blue eyes are the real indicators. Green is just a mutation of blue. Skin color can change. For example, my arms are really tan right now because ive been outside all day for the past couple of days. But my hair is still blonde and my eyes are still blue

because they have fathers :^)

IQ doesnt correlate with intelligence. Secondly, even if we assumed that there are more low intelligence blacks than whites, there are still plenty of intelligent blacks to choose from, and don't try to deny that there are noty blacks who are more intelligent than whites. Also intelligence is a social construct.

Weren't these computer generated images? I know lots of mixed dudes who literally just get offered blowjobs on a daily basis.

>IQ doesnt correlate with intelligence.
Now you're just making shit up

IQ is intelligence

>IQ doesnt correlate with intelligence

IQ is a measure of intelligence and correlates with "g" or general cognitive ability you disgusting nigger

>Also intelligence is a social construct

Stop trolling you pathetic nigger go back to your containment board

>Also intelligence is a social construct.

>There are black QTs everywhere. If you can't find any, you are not looking hard enough. There are plenty of lonely and looking black QTs on Tinder, OKcupid and Interpals too.

Where do I find a black qt?

No mongrels are ugly and weird looking. Also racemixed "people" are unhealthy and suffer from mental illnesses

A massively well-funded study of over 100,000 schoolchildren found that “Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

A study on Black-White mixes in agreement found that ”When it comes to engaging in risky/anti-social adolescent behavior, however, mixed race adolescents are stark outliers compared to both blacks and whites.” This holds true despite being raised in similar environments to mono-racial children.
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf

As a mixed woman whose children are red head with blue eyes and blonde with blue eyes I can say that most second gen mixed kids always look white. Especially when the father is white and not the mother.

> according to statistics
100% is the biggest number in statistics.
Your ideas are as baseless as your math skills.

manlet

The reason is, most divorces are initiated by women.

If you want everything you just said, the solution is simply to marry down. If a woman doesn't think she can do better, she won't leave you. The reason they're 200% more likely to stay together is because they're much more likely to have the woman be marrying up.

You're gonna get herpes user.

I'll fuck pretty much everything nowadays OP.

this

IQ caters people who have a western cultural model. It has nothing to do with race.

AhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Now why did you have to waste those perfectly good trips saying some stupid shit like that?

If IQ didn't correlate with intelligence it then why does it correlate so highly with so many indicators of success and ability in other tests and success in life?

If she looked like this girl sure
>mfw no qt black gf
youtube.com/watch?v=HKuBNScsyRQ

I am a am w a black gf. Why?
Black women are tougher, useful in an crisis unlike white women who will drag you down or leave, they have pride, they can cook and will be loyal no matter what.
Also white women don't try in bed

IQ caters to human beings that use rational ways to solve problems

and the western cultural model is obviously the most successful one

Next you'll tell me that the black astrophysicist working at NASA is dumber than your father the white janitor and he only got the job because affirmative action.

kys you pasty kuckchan turbovirgin

Nigger women are much more promiscious than White women. Why are /r9k/ virgins so thrilled by nigger women. Is it because they are so ugly they have much lower standards?

That has nothing to do with intelligence doe. The IQ test can be used to test intelligence to some degree, on people who have a western cultural model, but it doesnt work on those that don't.

Just couldn't resist a muh dick there at the end, could you?

>one black dude is a scientist at NASA
>millions of other nighers living in american ghettos
>billions of niggers cant seem to understand how cultivation works to grow food in africa and end up fighting for what little food there is, destroying the arable land

>Black girls are:
>Strong (don't require to be pampered like white girls, mentally or physically.) lie all woman like that

>Proud (She won't let anyone disrespect her, her children, or even you for that matter.) Depends on her mind not her skin color

>Real and spiritual (Unlike most non-religious/conservative white girls, who are shallow and materialistic whores, a fact.)Applys to any race

>More horny (if you get a black GF, you will be fucking every night.)??? Nonsense

>Independent (A real partner who wont leech off you like white girls.)Hmm Maybe true for none usa blacks

>Better bodies (dem curves, big lips, perfect tits, and fat asses.) Dependent on many factors

>-Insecure about their looks/identity and see white men as exotic (meaning you can get a black girl far above your grade.) Not really true.

youtube.com/watch?v=2AXf5vjQV-w

white """""""""""""women"""""""""""""""

>but it doesnt work on those that don't

You just made that up. Pathetic cuckposting shill. Get a life loser

cant raise kids properly. theres really no point in looking beyond that.

the majority of white americans dont even have blond hair blue eyes

I bet even the most hideous obese sheboon thinks you are repulisve you autistic.r9k/ turbovirgin

No thanks.

>self reported ""studies""
kek. as if white sluts dont lie