Hmmmm

Hmmmm.

I'm not fit to be near you

Was a great episode. But I know you cunts have no interest in discussing it.
So fucking kill yourselves.

are memeing or are you discussing? be veeery careful now

I love this show.

Honestly though, do you think it was all part of his plan, which he formulates after looking into the future via voodoo?

Mmmmm... Be... Very... Careful...

I'm not British. I know how to torrent but I watch the show with people and so have to wait.

So what is Delaney's plan anyway?

He already had diamonds at the start of the show, meaning he had plenty of funds to do whatever he wants.

Considering how dumb as fuck everyone in the setting is, he could've just had Strange assassinated and that's that.
Hell, considering everyone thought him dead, he could've done that and nobody would even know who ordered it or what the fuck happened.

Meanwhile he could be starting a new life in the US, probably on the frontier or whatever.

Is this Taboo?

Show name plox

The Knick.

CHOLERA

I'm not leaving until my whites are white, my black are niggers and my yellows are gooks, good sir.

Nootka man has so much plot armor it's getting lame to watch.

I kind of want to watch this to get into nootkaposting but this show somehow seems it would be like pulling teeth

>I watch the show with people
>with people

Anyone else starts to slightly hump the seat making horse riding motions every time Delaney rides his horse somewhere?

mmmmmm you did him.......a kindess

I don't get it.

Why does anyone even bother dealing with him.
The King and the head of East India are literally sweating it out daily over this crap.

>So what is Delaney's plan anyway?

I think he knows that when he gets to America in order to defend his claim it is going to be total madness. All he wants at the moment is to be able to find a ship and a serviceable crew.

What are the chance of his little boy Rob surviving the show?

100%

0%

Mmmm I have a use for you.

You have any idea how many people drank tea in Europe? Shit would be a multi-billion dollar industry today, to have a monopoly on it would make you ungodly rich

how can we merge baneposting with grunt posting?

use for you is the first obvious one

Yes but he's obviously deranged.

The proper course of action would be to fabricate a crime, jail him immediately and claim eminent domain. Meanwhile an "accident" would happen while he's imprisoned and that's that.

It's not like he's a public figure.

3 episodes in and this is most fucking show ive seen in my life

thanks Sup Forums for b8ing me into watching this pos

be very careful now

it's gruntkino you fucking pleb

user, there is no use in trying to preach to the untrained mind

>gruntkino

>this is the most fucking show ive seen in my life

You are correct

hook line and sinker

i didnt think anyone would take it

Why is Nookta so important? I have a hard time understanding it, is it because it holds access to Vancouver Island itself, and the pelts that can be harvested there?

Also, why the fuck is this issue so goddamn important to the EIC? Seems like the most massive conglomerate that the EIC was at the time would have much more pressing matters to deal with than Delaney's shenanigans being 100% of their focus.

Also, where did Delany get the diamonds from in the first place, was it ever explained or did I miss it?

>not mhmmciné

the diamonds were mentioned in the most recent episode

I have a use for you

So glad to have a show worth watching on the tele. Shame last episode is tomorrow. Haven't watch anything since banshee ended.

Meant the next episode is the last one of the season*

Worst part of the show honestly

She is merely written that way

>The look she gives James the second her husband is in the fucking ground

Never been harder watching Kino before.

I think she's a babe.

the intro theme is (

>I have a use for you
PURE
100%
KINO

NOT HELLO?

this

it's fucking stupid they had to wait for actual witnesses when they could've paid any two whores some cash to witness against him any time

It's the EIC. They wouldn't even have to pay whores, they could come up with respectable gentlemen saying whatever they needed them to say.

Maybe if you buy me a drink first.

Honestly wasn't gonna watch this show but all the mhmhm nootka shit got to me.

Why did he friendzone his sister?

To have sex with his stepmother.

the exorcism did something to her.

mmmh
mmhhhhhh.....
gun powah....
mmh oos fur u mmmh

TELL ME ABOUT POISON
WHY DOES IT KILLS FATHERS?

Of course

Why is no one grabbing the best new memetastic one?

>I have a use for you....
> For You

> "Ah, You think torture is your ally, You merely adopted the pain, I was born into it, Molded by it."

JUST

The talking is done now

That entire ending for that episode was such blatent baneposting I'm surprised Sup Forums hasn't gotten conniptions from it.

>the premise is that DELANEy allows himself to get caught by British soldiers, which turns out to be part of his plan
>he's imprisoned in the Tower of London, one of the highest points of elevation in this era
>he ends up wearing a mask. Several of his torturers also wear masks and are very large, imposing men compared to him
>he's interrogated by a pompous government shit, and his goons
>pompous shit asks Delaney to tell him who's on his payroll
>nothing fuckin' works, so he ends up getting what he wants anyway-and Sir Stuart literally says "your plan worked"

And I don't even think it's finished here. Calling it right now lads: Next episode, Delaney's "I have a use for you" is foreshadowing that his plan A is going to be making Stuart an offer he won't refuse.

In short, he'll be /rejecting the Crown's offer in favor of Delaney's/

As for Plan B-he was REALLY keen on smuggling out that gunpowder and getting his network into hiding, wasn't he? What if it's in order to crash the Tower of London, with no survivors?

>Tom Hollander

right I'm picking this show up

>Now, it's nothing to me but Stuart Strange

> "Tell me about the american!, Lot of loyalty for a hired nigger!"
> "Hmm"

how will you react when he gets away and they realise they've been spelling his name wrong all this time? It's James Debaney.

i loathe posters who assume everybody watches the exact same shows that they watch and know what the pic is from.

I

LOATHE

YOU

DIE DIE DIE AN AGONIZINGLY SYPHILIC CANCEROUS DEATH DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

>*slits throat with Karambit*
>be very, veeery careful now

Nootka = piece of land that gives owner claim to the whole island of Vancouver
Vancouver = best place in the region to put a port to export furs (highly valuable) and import tea
The region = disputed in a war that is winding down between the US and Britain
This means that whoever owns Nootka can sell it for a huge profit, or a monopoly on trade from Vancouver that will need them a huge profit.
Bascially, it is very valuable for the purpose of controlling a profitable trade with China, meaning the Americans, EIC and the British government all want to own it. In terms of fur trapping and future territory claims, it also pushes the US/Canada border north and south by quite a lot.

ivv a ooos fur
you...

Oh excuse me, There are so many shows starring the masked mercenary.

hmmm

noooootka

mhmmmmm

It's not like we have been talking about it for 7 weeks or there is only one thing currently airing with that very well known actor.

So what's the next step in his master plan?

hmmmm

gun powder

hmm

tea

hmmmmmm

nooooooootka

What mask? What mercenary?

Crashing this tower

Or blackmailing Stuart

Whether he's going to sell Nootka, or go there and start trading, I don't know.

Are you asking why he wears the mask?

hmmm

dead nigglet

hmmmmmm

He doesnt have the backing that bane does so option 1 wont work and he is considered a lunatic by the populace at large so he does not have the credibility to blackmail anyone, Likely he'll just offer stuart a better deal than anyone else.

Sinking this boat with no survivors.

why is everyone talking with riddles and fucked up metaphor ?
even the dead nigglet was sphinx tiers

JUST SAY WHAT YOU MEAN RETARDED CHARACTER

>well-known actor

maybe for homosex gays. who is he?

hmmmm

americans

hmmmmmm

Yeah, but he can offer to retract or not retract his testimony on who loaded the slaves, which could still push Stuart out.

A big guy.

He's a big guy

>be me tom hardy
>get in argument with dad about who is the bigger guy
>im obviously the bigger guy
>feel bad For Him
>make a production company
>hire dad as a writer
>tell him to make me a badass like that time i dressed up as Slash for halloween
>dad makes Taboo

what is the end game here?

I guess, But its not like stuart cant just kill Wewuz'n'shiet the activist (Kang) guy, and its not like hes not in good standing with the crown anymore.

Next season better take place somewhere else. There's no way they can drag out this London business any longer than one more episode.

Get the fuck back to plebbit.

You can't seriously expect everyone to pander to someone who's on a television/film board and either doesn't recognize one of the most famous and prolific mainstream actors of recent years, or is incapable of doing one simple Google search.. right? Or even reading the filename.. or a few posts in the thread. Fucking retarded whiny, self-entitled little cunt. Stay mad.

>unable to deny homosexuality
>screams plebbit instead

kek

*tips fedora*

>most prolific

You sound like a drooling gay fanboy. Disgusting.

How does it feel to be so incredibly stupid and self-assured at the same time?

>projecting whiny mad
>post dripping with butthurt

lol reading your post i actually heard the gay lisp in your voice

If I pull that mask off, will you die?

A pretty good show imo

> "Hmm, Nootka, Monopoly."

I don't know. You tell us, stupid and self-assured drooling gay fanboy.