Why isn't DC as good at making live action movies as they are at animated movies?

Why isn't DC as good at making live action movies as they are at animated movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C-m0ehT3_mo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Every time I watch one of these animated movies you autists claim are great I get punished with cheap animation and voice acting. The plot itself is never special either.

watch the ones before OPs movie.

All of the recent DC animated movie suck, the only exception is Return of the Caped Crusader.

>not gods and monsters

Did someone say "best animated DC movie"?

You mean Under The Red Hood? It has all the problems I mentioned.

They're not good at making animated movies though. Any of their movies after Assault on Arkham sucked.

Is Throne of Atlantis any good as a sequel to that one movie with Darkseid?

Dat intro theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=C-m0ehT3_mo

>after assault on arkham

it's terrible

At least they're better then Marvel, who are only allowed to make rated Y7 animated movies.

Than*

>mobster somehow manages to drive through concrete of one building and fly with his car through the air into the building of the other
Stupid movie.

>this cartoon about a guy who dressed up like a bat isn't realistic enough!
user, you so silly.

>caring about realism in a children's movie
>some suspension of disbelief automatically makes a movie bad
I bet it's fun watching movies with you.

I'm so fucking pissed they're doing the Judas Contract next.

This is legit one of the best story arcs DC has and they're going to fuck it all up and ruin it's legacy

>this move I am shilling or defending... it's a CHILDREN'S MOVIE >:)
I love how that's always your first line of defense.

You just want to see Slade fucking a teenager.

I really think they should just learn from their mistakes and instead of just rebooting their universe just use flashpoint to get the last of the edge out and then make good movies

Well, they might hint at it in the movie, considering they're fine with 40-ish Batman fucking 19 year old Batgirl.
But it will probably be handled very poorly.

And you wonder why no one invites you over to watch movies.

Because the people making the animated movies, or even the comics for that matter, are not the same people making the live action movies.

DC Comics doesn't make movies. Warner Brothers makes movies based on DC Comics characters. People like the animated movies because they are, more or less, lifted directly from comic book stories with minimal changes. Why the DCEU people don't take the same approach as the animated division is anyone's guess, but honestly, I think that if the animated films were presented on as large a scale as the live action films, general audiences would hate them. The only people watching the animated movies are comic book nerds, and comic book nerds already liked the stories. It stands to reason that they would like the same story presented in a different format, provided they were true to the source.

why are her eyes black?

>DC of late has been mediocre
>A-a-a-a-at least they're better than Marvel!
Every fucking time with you fucking autists.

B-b-b-but it's true, they are better than Marvel. Ha-ha *gulp*

Different target audience.

Even their animated films have gone to shit recently.