Fuck this cunt

Fuck this cunt

aww, poor triggered wittle fella

you have to go back

>BAWW STOP MAKING FUN OF MY MEME PRESIDENT! *Lovingly caresses Trump body pillow* Don't worry, Trump-sama, this roastie will get what's coming to her...

I can't even watch tbs anymore, every commercial break has two shills for Full Butthurt with Samantha Bee

>Fuck your leftist retard propaganda, Trump has done nothing but good
>Not like that Obama faggot, fucking nigger ruined the country

Even if she didn't talk about Trump I could never watch her show, she has the absolute worst joke delivery and she looks so awkward and ugly on tv

>spams off-topic threads then turns around and cries about off-topic threads
LOL

*white women ruined america

poor little w-word b-word

They did, and they're ruining Europe too. taking in shitskins was the worst thing whites ever did.

she understands that she's white too, right?

You gold teeth, gold chain wearing, fried chicken and biscuit eating, monkey, ape, baboon, big thigh, fast running, high jumping, spear chucking, three-hundred-and-sixty-degree basketball dunking, titsun, spade, Moulan Yan. Take your fucking pizza-pizza and go the fuck back to Africa.

This, its also always the same clips with the same jokes too.

Also, isnt she white? Did she just admit to ruining america?

>Samantha Bee on schools: Black people 'ruined my kids education'

isn't she jewish?

All of the post Daily Show knockoffs are struggling. TBS is just hoping to recoup its investment here, and it's not going to happen.

>November 9th, 2016

She is Canadian too.

She's Canadian.

You guys would be shouting from the mountains about how amazing a video was if it were a black person saying black people ruined america.

Why must she hurt my feelings so?

BASED Sherrif Clark

If a public figure said it yeah I would be excited. Why wouldn't I? It would cause a fun shitstorm. Saying "fuck whitey" takes no balls.

>I hate white people
>but seriously when it comes to my child's school - only whites allowed.

Shouldn't have brought them over here

We are currently living in a society where writers, producers, directors, and most media outlets are working hard to push the 'anti-white' and where you arent allowed to say anything negative about blacks, illegal immigrants, terrorists, women, or mentally ill people who are convinced they are the wrong gender. Even saying shit like "All lives matter" is enough to label you a racist.

So if a well known black person made a video or posted a tweet going against the current status quo, you bet your ass id celebrate. Im seriously tired of how social media made everyone a pussy.

White women (the most privileged group of people on this planet) ruined america.

>White people ruined America

It is kind of true. Racists and the alt-right love to go on about how infallible the white "race" is, but the truth is the reason why America is so fucked is because of white people to begin with. If whites were SO great, logically speaking, the world would be a better place, because they've pretty much been running the world for the good part of the century.

The truth is whites are no better than any of the other "races". Success is all attributed to circumstance.

Ain't that the fucking truth.

Didn't white people found America?

am i the only one who wants cum all over her face?

I'm not sure if you're trying to make a point and failing, or just baiting....but there is a world of difference between "whites are no better than other races" and "white people are horrible and ruin everything".

If Samantha Bee's message was "everyone sucks and ruins everything", which many comedians do talk about, then fine. But it's not. Her message is "whites are evil".

It's true though. You don't see brown and black people voting for people that want to cut their medicare, social security, and welfare. Meanwhile you got these dumb white poor white people that vote in cucks like Paul Ryan to shit in their mouths cause something something Jesus

>muh alt right boogeyman

I'll never understand the whole liberal cannibalization of your own race thing. YOU'RE FUCKING WHITE SAMANTHA YOU DUMB CUNT

self-deprecation is easy as hell to do and gives you a sense of moral highground

Even black people hate her saying the word woke

Why do white people hate white people so much, what did we do to them?

You're not a part of some exclusive racial tribe, you fucking retard. Who cares about the continuance of your race? It literally makes zero difference to you personally

>White people hate other white people
>Black people kill other black people

At least asians and latinos hate by country.

They mean "those other white people that aren't me (I'm on your side!)" user, not themselves

>but the truth is the reason why America is so fucked is because of white people to begin with.
Fucked how, because slavery?

It was a far sight better than the rest of the world was doing and whites have been pioneers for non-prejudice and fair treatment of people ever since.

Also, the people doing bad things in America were white because the only people that could get anything done were white.

>If whites were SO great, logically speaking, the world would be a better place, because they've pretty much been running the world for the good part of the century.
They have. They've rocketed the rest of the world into the future. Either by deliberate colonisation or with groundbreaking inventions and regulations like the UN.

I don't care if you're baiting me, I'm morally obligated to point out why that's wrong because people are idiots that lack basic critical thinking and will glean from what you're saying unless someone says otherwise.

Because they did?

>just die already whitey, please stop paying attention

Isn't she Canadian?

Why doesn't she go back if she hates it so much?

You think the social acceptance of the demonization of an entire race which he is a part of shouldn't matter to him? Are you retarded?

If Trump is as bad as they say he is they shouldn't be looking for ass pats on twitter, they should probably shut the fuck up and get used to living in someones crawl space....before one of them there death squads rounds up the free press.

Why is this Grandma on a late night show?

can someone explain what Trump has done that is so terrible?

Bottom tier trolling, lads

make ordinary citizens aware of the deep state

this is terrible if you're part of the deep state

woah, you can't be throwing around the p-word like that. It's offensive to people without a higher class of living

Russian aren't people though.